Pages:
Author

Topic: [MXT] ★ MarteX ★ Hybrid Pow+PoS+MasterNode ★ X13 ★ - page 12. (Read 58755 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
why I can not withdraw from Yobit?  It says "Transfer from cold storage".  That message had been there for two days.  When is it going to get out of cold storage?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
For my masternode I have 2 files on my server

1: MarteXd
2: MarteX.conf

Do I need any other files on there?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Is this lifetime results? will the daily reward change? what will happen if the coin will be over for mining, will masternode holders still be earning 570 coins daily?
Where are my 570 coins a day? I get stable 10 coins a day

http://prntscr.com/gtsjhp

This site does not have updated information.
Activity: 151
I love this coin .. Hey dev ... could you make a prize for the site to be translated into other languages ??
Activity: 59

Is this lifetime results? will the daily reward change? what will happen if the coin will be over for mining, will masternode holders still be earning 570 coins daily?

http://prntscr.com/gtsjhp
Activity: 6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Rewards are a average I have found as I have a few nodes that are listed on the site and daily rewards are off but equal close at weeks end. If you do it by profits/ROI this thing will bankrupt you as prices change fast and you will find a $10 a day coin drop down to $0.09 a day lol (yes I was caught lol).

Activity: 59
How many MXT coins do you get a day as a masternode?

Use this https://masternodes.pro/stats/mxt
legendary
Activity: 980
Premium
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
How many MXT coins do you get a day as a masternode?
Activity: 3
Can someone help with setting up the masternode?

I did the tutorial on the website, but it doesn't explain on how to setup the external server...

Just how do i get the node running on the server...Huh
Many coins go in to Yobit but never come out or get abandon by people. I think it is a ploy against people as they do hold many peoples coins hostage even after paid tickets to open wallets. Always something with Yobit that's a scam or glue stick for your money. I suggest if you use Yobit make sure its a top 10 coin or high volume coin to be able to withdraw as coins wallets go down and sometimes stay down or networks fork because of Yobit. Just be careful with anything you do on yobit please.

EDIT: I did just try yobit and wallet is up and working thank god as I had a good chunk in the exchange, can`t say that much over the past weeks mining that was a loss Sad .
Activity: 5
I am fairly new, so if this sounds stupid, please forgive me.

1. Are they three exchanges for MXT now? coinexchange, yobit and mxbroker? Are they all online and can freely deposit/withdraw MXT now?

2. Why the big differences of prices between coinexchange and yobit? We are not talking about 10-15% but 100% or more? At Yobit, it is trading at 0.0003 BTC per MXT. But at coinexchange, it is trading at around 0.0007 BTC per MXT. In that case, I can simply buy MXT at Yobit and send it to Coinexchange to sell it?? Am I crazy or are the world crazy??

Cheers
zesu
Activity: 4
price down more than a half when Yobit wallet online  Cry just missed the supperlow price on Yobit, cause thinked Yobit wallet will never online again
Activity: 19
dev needs to offer assistance at the exchanges to get wallets fixed. Masternodes.pro still shows the MN offline.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
No problems mining this coin at altminer.net  Grin Several blocks are found Smiley

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:3633 -u WALLET -p c=MXT
Thanks I was vary surprised Shocked when someone said it did not work I ran it under two wallets before posting then once after to make sure Roll Eyes
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
and coinex too
Dev why trouble mxt wallet on yobit? maybe you help them?
thanks!!!
Pages:
Jump to: