Pages:
Author

Topic: [MXT] ★ MarteX ★ Hybrid Pow+PoS+MasterNode ★ X13 ★ - page 17. (Read 58755 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
on Yobit a real coin or not? She Is there to buy or not?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Your wallet at yobit is out of maintenance mode but it still says that we can not withdrawal funds.  Have you contacted Yobit to resolve the situation?
if so, why such a huge difference in price?
good afternoon. Tell Yobit coin is MarteXcoin mxt?
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
To The Mars

Do you have any info on why YoBit does not allow withdrawal of MXT. I need the coins in there to add my existing to get my MN running.

I already asked this same information to YoBit, but no one from it returned my tickets yet
Activity: 23
Interesting, im gonna send a PM regarding bounties.
Activity: 19

Do you have any info on why YoBit does not allow withdrawal of MXT. I need the coins in there to add my existing to get my MN running.
To The Mars
Hello

I just added MarteX to https://pool.coin-miners.info stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3633 -u MXT_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MXT

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Peers list: https://pool.coin-miners.info/explorer/peers?id=2989

scorpio18

Update wallet to 2.6.2.4
Activity: 83
My purse was opened in 2014. On account of about 700 coins. However, the old wallet is not syncing, stuck at 19 000 units. New wallet version installed fine and syncs, but when I it put in the wallet.dat from the old wallet, it displays "error date", i.e. the old transaction 2014 he sees. Is this normal? How can I fix it? And tell me, please, what to do with the previously extracted coins. Someone can to help me with this???!
Activity: 20
Hi, Am trying to setup a MXT Masternode , does anyone know how the rewards are , are they daily payouts in same wallets any clarity on the rewards/payouts is much helpful.
anyone have a link to properly setting up a MN for MarteX? Thank you.
Activity: 36
I'm looking to start a MN with MXT. It will be my first, I was just wondering how consistent the return on MTX has been in terms of masternode yield?

https://masternodes.pro/

The site above has MXT at over 700% ROI. Has it been that high historically? Will it change?

Thanks
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
yobit wallet it's ok!!!!!!
Activity: 35
This issue on YoBit.net seems to be one that is avoided. i see it in the threads but no one has any info.
They said they expect the developer to provide them with updated sources of coins.

It seems it was provided but the wallet not updated until now.
Activity: 6
This issue on YoBit.net seems to be one that is avoided. i see it in the threads but no one has any info.
They said they expect the developer to provide them with updated sources of coins.
Hey Guys, I just tried to setup a masternode following the guide. When I go to start the masternode I get an error about VIN. so I tried to create a new masternode and its saying I don't have enough coins to send, even tho it shows in my balance that I have 5010 coins. is someone able to help me.

Thank you.

For configuration of the masternode it needs an exact transaction of 5000 MXT

Martexcoin.... Do you have information on the wallet at Yobit.net? would be awesome if someone had some insight on this.
Activity: 3
Hi folks, could someone explain to me in basic terms what is a master node and what advantage it gives the user?

Thanks
To The Mars
Hey Guys, I just tried to setup a masternode following the guide. When I go to start the masternode I get an error about VIN. so I tried to create a new masternode and its saying I don't have enough coins to send, even tho it shows in my balance that I have 5010 coins. is someone able to help me.

Thank you.

For configuration of the masternode it needs an exact transaction of 5000 MXT
Pages:
Jump to: