Pages:
Author

Topic: My 1000th Post on Bitcointalk platform. - page 2. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 30, 2023, 06:13:48 PM
Well I understand how you are feeling currently isn't that easy to be able to achieve a thousand post though despite i have climbed above that but i know how it tells on me during my time of starting this journey. It is very hard to work on this road but with commitment and devotion in reading every post words to words for you to be able to understand what they saying or what the board is really saying is were the problems lies, i have seen lots of newbies who just came onboard starts carving and crazy for merits while looking at their post they hardly make good contribution to the forum that could warrants them earn good merits that may likely positioned them to the next rank they desired.

I won't have to go more further because I believe this is not your end rather is just beginning I believe there are more bigger things to come. So I join hands say Congratulations on reaching 1k post. Just as Nwada001 said earlier it will be ideal you move this thread to the reputation board here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0 Goodluck!
Activity: 560
Merit: 624
April 30, 2023, 03:54:48 PM
Why the Bitcoin discussion? I think this achievement would have a better reputation.
Congratulations on achieving 1000 posts! You are older than me in the forum based on time of registration. I will share my achievement someday too, but it won't be about the post number.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
April 30, 2023, 03:37:35 PM
The journey so far on this platform has not been that easy. At first it was a panic and frightening one as I was afraid of being kicked out of the platform as a newbie who knows nothing much on how the forum operates.. I became nervous and also was careful of my words, works and activities here and gradually building myself on bitcoin information and education.

I had to read through the forum policies, guidelines and posts from high ranked and reputable members here to keep abreast. In other to be a part of the bitcoin movement after the much studies here I had to take the bitcoin movement to my locality where I recorded many huge successes for which I uploaded here for the community to see some of my works while some I did not bother uploading them. So far the awareness and adoption I had engaged are very much successful (you are free to check my created topics on my bio to see my uploads)

Achieving a thousand post here  isn't an easy task as It took me commitment, zeal, passion, dedication and encouragement from which I drew my strength. The following  board members I would salute for their encouragement; @The Cryptovator, @fillippone, @The Sceptical Chymist, @Yahoo62278, @Royse777, @CryptopreneurBrainboss, @Igebotz @Ratimov, @o_e_l_e_o, @DdmrDdmr, @JayJuanGee, @LoyceV @lionheart78 and lots too many to mention.
I would not forget to talk about my campaign experience.
At first, my first campaign I applied for was managed by @yahoo62278. It was very interesting and competitive so I had to put in all my best to making sure I maintained my spot a as member rank. It also sharpened and shaped me more on making good contributions in  posts and comments which I had built my base on till the campaign was finally over and it was a successful one as I rose through ranks and I was not removed.
Secondly, @Royse777 managed the second campaign I applied for and I was successfully accepted into the campaign which is still currently running. I also have learnt a lot from his management as he contributed in making me good at my work. I further developed the passion  in continuity and exercise for which I had long started on this platform and achieving successes.

Many would say a thousand post isn't a new thing as many have climbed above it but to me it is a fit achieved as the task is not as easy as they think it is. I know my activities are gradually building likewise my rank  which requires me more merits but commitment and good contributions are my goals as I appeal for a review on my works, post and contributions to be merited accordingly.

Lastly, I will also use this medium to encourage new members joining bitcointalk platform to make it a priority by first reading through the forum policies and guidelines so as to be able to  make good contributions and know how the platform operates in other for them to be able to scale through without having any issues.
Pages:
Jump to: