Pages:
Author

Topic: My 1,132 BTC stolen by Paymium ongoing exchange index via BitStamp. - page 2. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello!

Im still missing my 15 BTC as well!

After posting the following post on the 18th of April:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6278648

I "Suddenly" received this mail:

Date: 18 april 2014 18:02:26 CEST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bitcoin retrieval from instawallet
Greetings NLCOINER,

Following your recent posts on BitcoinTalk forum :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6279086
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-central-discussion-questions-reponses-109271                THIS POST WAS DELETED BY SOMEBODY MODERATING THE FRENCH BOARD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6278648

Our support team has review your case and is happy to report that we can proceed with a BTC refund if you agree with our terms.
Given that MTGOX went down since last september, we realize that a cryptographic proof may be difficult to obtain if you used mtgox to fund the wallets.

Therefore we agree to send a 15 BTC refund if these two points are met :
•   You can provide a high quality, uncropped scan of a valid state-issued ID.
•   You can provide the same bitcoin refund address that you mentionned earlier for confirmation.

We would also like to kindly ask you to take down these hurtful words, abject and unfounded accusations you made about our company and its staff.
As you may know, we will soon provide a cryptographically verifiable proof of reserves audit (also known as "solvency report").

Have a nice evening.

Best regards,

Support team
Bitcoin Central by Paymium

DAVID FRANCOIS! How come after having tried to get them back for almost a year, and after having lots of messages from you (I HAVE PRINTSCREENS AND PROOF) stating that I will not get them back, I suddenly receive this mail stating my case was REVIEWED once more, and NOW I get them back..

One of the PMs you sent me stated:

"available funds being less than the total uninsured liability"

How about those funds we found tying to your wallet?

I also find it very interesting that I need to send you guys (see above)

"You can provide a high quality, uncropped scan of a valid state-issued ID"  

What do you need this for?? As far as I know, there is no reason for you to need my ID, so please explain! I don't mind showing my true identity, but there is no reason that I can think of, apart from that YOU want to know who I am!

ps. In case I'm "suddenly" BANNED! All I did was inform the Bitcoin Community, and especially the FRENCH, but unfortunately DAVOUT is the Moderator there so he can just DELETE whatever he likes!

He sent me this in PM after deleting all the posts I made in the French Section!

Hello,

As per moderation policy, spamming boards with unrelated messages is not acceptable and will not be tolerated any longer.
If you have things to say, whatever it is, I encourage you to use the appropriate threads, which you seem to have perfect knowledge of.

Further spamming will result in a permanent ban, there be will no second warning.

Kind regards

Funny, what is unrelated??? Are you hinting to you being THIEVES??? Because it doesn't really seem unrelated to me, as there are still many people who are at this time doing business with

BITCOIN-CENTRAL.NET,

which you guys run!

When is this site going to get HACKED???

GIVE ME BACK MY 15 BTC!!!

KARMA IS GONNA GET YOU!!!!!!

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system
If you like to start case in european cour without visit the country feel free to contact us.
We have good strategy and few country's from which to choose based on the case.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
You have my full support, Bruno. Let me know if I can help out in any way.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
what will you do?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Hello all !

Posting here for one of the first times, got really interested in the whole bitcoins community a little less than a month go.

As always when I discover something interesting I feel the urge to develop something revolving around it using the wonderful Rails framework.

So I've started developing something that would look like MyBitcoin but having in sight to add lots of interesting features and try out some economic models...

Features I'dd like to add :
 - Improved address books and transfers to e-mail addresses
 - Interfaces with other bitcoin services
 - Open and powerful API for other services and merchants
 - Facebook integration (that would be opt-in Smiley )
 - More generally speaking, enable people without any bitcoin knowledge or curiosity to open an account

Economic models that could be interesting :
 - Interest for your deposits
 - {insert interesting idea here}

So what I'm posting here for is basically :
 - Gathering interesting ideas and comments from the community
 - See if it would be a smart move to open the code in order for anybody to look for security breaches and therefore harden the bank safe Smiley

The above was davout's second post on this forum.

Currently, 1,132 BTC at $431 USD/BTC equates to $487,892 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
When first deposited 1,132 BTC on InstaWallet: ~$13 USD/BTC equates to $14,716 USD.

When stolen: ~$116 USD/BTC equates to $131,312 USD.

At ATH: ~$1,300 USD/BTC equates to $1,471,600 USD.

Currently: $434.7900 USD/BTC equates to $492,182.28 USD

What davout amassed AFTER the InstaWallet "hack" sans any known source of income: 1,384.35491053 BTC as can be seen here: https://blockchain.info/address/16d1yGrEDqSY1xhCnAUWrkahGY2mkWdAYk

I will sell bitcoinbank.com if anybody is interested.

I'd only be interested in bitcoin-bank.com
Registered bitcoins-bank.com and a couple of others, also planning on actually opening a bank there.

Two other domains name David registered on Nov. 18, 2010 were Bitcoin-Central.net and Bitcoin-Central.net.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Pages:
Jump to: