Pages:
Author

Topic: My 18th birthday (need to earn money) - page 2. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 15, 2014, 04:51:34 PM
I like how OP lives in the worst place ever.

Get a job? Nope, not in this village!
Rent our his room? Nope, not in this dangerous area!
Go outside? Nope, unexploded bombs everywhere!

We need to think of something for him to crowdfund.

hey, it's a town Cheesy
actually the oldest town in Europe
2nd in the world Cheesy

so i think its better to just have a great house dinner with your close friends and family to save some money then use the money that you save to get out in your village/country/town or whatever it is to find a better oppurtunity rather to have a one day party with some random people that will only attend because of the free foods and booze just be practical Smiley

I'm inviting only my close friends and friends who invited me to their birthday
There should be around a bit less then 20 of us

someone proposed kickstarter
do I need to pay taxes and stuff if I withdraw money from there?
Taxes are 25% here
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
July 15, 2014, 02:38:57 PM

Nope, communicable diseases.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 15, 2014, 02:33:51 PM
if you really wanted to earn a money then spare your birthday party its july now and your birthday is on november so its 4 months from now you said its hard to find a job there and it will take you a minimum 2 months to be in a member status so you will only have 2 months remaining if you only wanted to work just because of your birthday party then its hopeless a lot of people with the same age as you work their ass off because they are thinking about the future

so i think its better to just have a great house dinner with your close friends and family to save some money then use the money that you save to get out in your village/country/town or whatever it is to find a better oppurtunity rather to have a one day party with some random people that will only attend because of the free foods and booze just be practical Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 15, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

Activity: 467
July 15, 2014, 01:42:45 PM
You can join signature campaign or chat a lot of time on gambling sites while waiting for rain, and best way is to use your skills so you can earn much more.
July 15, 2014, 01:26:59 PM
you can do metal detecting, i found some treasures doing it and in your area there could be things that werent discovered yet like a chest of gold.  do you live in country area?

man, I live 20 km away from Vukovar

if you don't know what happened in Vukovar, google it

If I do metal detecting it's very probable I'll detonate some mines Cheesy

Wow. Your demand are pretty high. This party will be pretty awesome. But you know what? It will be better if you crowdfunding. This way you will earn a lot of money. Som guy on kickstarter earned more than 100k $ for his potato salad.

I could try that, nice idea

I am from Bosnia, I know how it is, man... Cheesy

^ this guy gets it (still hope you're not in the most unemployed town in Bosnia) Cheesy

I didn't say whore

I wasn't talking about that, you said it was a path that leads to jail
How can it lead to jail if it's legal? Smiley

Try to go to work in a restaurant or in a bar.

If you can do something, try to offer your service to some user and then you'll pay.

I'v explanied numerous times it's impossible to find a job here

https://blockchain.info/address/1UTCard3VxsDTe5bcwX3mQX2WLyi7v8oR

thank you anonymous donor Smiley

thank you man!!

I will not forget your generosity
I'll announce people at the party that they owe this to an anonymous donor from bitcointalk.org Cheesy
That's 100$ less to gather Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
July 15, 2014, 12:59:19 PM
Try to go to work in a restaurant or in a bar.

If you can do something, try to offer your service to some user and then you'll pay.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 15, 2014, 12:48:02 PM
haha rob bank, just kidding, attempt to find any job and I am from Bosnia, I know how it is, man... Cheesy
Activity: 616
July 15, 2014, 12:40:43 PM
Wow. Your demand are pretty high. This party will be pretty awesome. But you know what? It will be better if you crowdfunding. This way you will earn a lot of money. Som guy on kickstarter earned more than 100k $ for his potato salad.

Who would send money to make someone have a luxury party? Its already hard to make people fund entrepreneur projects

And that 100k potato salad, I can't believe this is not some kind of money laundering.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 15, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
Merit: 510
July 15, 2014, 08:56:21 AM
I'll turn 18 only once, I'm becoming "of age", adult, I just want everyone to remember this celebration

Drinks will cost--> around 70$

Food --> 60$

Taxi service to transport everyone Cheesy --> 14$

10grams of weed (for the smokers) ---> 60$

Stripper -->180$

Gambling--> at least a 100$ for roulette

Smokers should bring there own weed, throw out the gambling it is just a waste.   Just ask a girlfriend to do be the stripper, you won't need one or be able to see on after that!   The bonus is you will have a massive black eye to remember you 18th birthday.   Just get a picture of that.

Seriously dude, you are a path that leads to jail.  

whaat?

not a whore, a stripper

that's legal Cheesy
I didn't say whore, I said ask your girlfriend to be the stripper.  That should be enough to get you a black eye you'll remember forever.  Then you also can save the money. 
Activity: 364
July 15, 2014, 08:51:35 AM
you can do metal detecting, i found some treasures doing it and in your area there could be things that werent discovered yet like a chest of gold.  do you live in country area?
July 15, 2014, 05:57:06 AM
I'll turn 18 only once, I'm becoming "of age", adult, I just want everyone to remember this celebration

Food --> 60$

Stripper -->180$

Smokers should bring there own weed, throw out the gambling it is just a waste.   Just ask a girlfriend to do be the stripper, you won't need one or be able to see on after that!   The bonus is you will have a massive black eye to remember you 18th birthday.   Just get a picture of that.

whaat?

not a whore, a stripper

that's legal Cheesy

yeah, I guess I could cut the weed and the gambling out

still need 325$

Just skip the birthday and save up the money instead...

what if in 20 years I'll say, remember the 18th birthday I didn't celebrate?

ooh, right Cheesy
Activity: 294
July 14, 2014, 09:16:34 PM
Just skip the birthday and save up the money instead...
Merit: 510
July 14, 2014, 06:56:44 PM

Food --> 60$

Stripper -->180$

Smokers should bring there own weed, throw out the gambling it is just a waste.   Just ask a girlfriend to do be the stripper, you won't need one or be able to see on after that!   The bonus is you will have a massive black eye to remember you 18th birthday.   Just get a picture of that.

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
July 14, 2014, 06:47:15 PM
just save up and buy an account here on this forum, and then start doing signatures.
July 14, 2014, 04:01:15 PM
We were all waiting for you to get your activity up so you can make money. Meanwhile you *lose* 20 activity :p

hahah, I know, it's ironical Cheesy

LOL, robber a bank...  Cheesy

I was gonna suggest prostitution..
Prostitutionate your self.

yeaah, since I'm a dude I think anyone would hardly pay for that

no homo Cheesy

if you are turning 18 it might be time to put the big boy or girl  pants on and get a job ?
otherwise hang around near the wharf. sailors need love to.

if you read the thread you would see that in my town out of 23 000 work capable people, 16 000 don't have a job
I'm starting internship next Monday but I only get 1.67$ an hour and that's the only company that pays Cheesy
School demands we work 2 weeks, I'll ask the boss to stay longer
Still, that's not going to be enough :/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 14, 2014, 03:53:23 PM
if you are turning 18 it might be time to put the big boy or girl  pants on and get a job ?
otherwise hang around near the wharf. sailors need love to.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2014, 03:25:37 PM
LOL, robber a bank...  Cheesy

I was gonna suggest prostitution..
Prostitutionate your self.
July 14, 2014, 01:54:30 PM
We were all waiting for you to get your activity up so you can make money. Meanwhile you *lose* 20 activity :p
Pages:
Jump to: