Pages:
Author

Topic: My 25 sMerit offer for a single post - page 6. (Read 23678 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
January 10, 2019, 02:03:05 PM
I hate drama movies, I can only add merit it if it makes me laugh.

I'm now thinking of an animated gif from the Fuhrer I think it's called.

It's a black comedy. You will need an update before you can find it amusing.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 10, 2019, 02:01:35 PM
I've got a rape recorder that can be used to portray one of the characters. Smiley

Had to quote this for justification

Oh dear - I can't even claim that was a Freudian slip, and I dare not edit it now,

My keyboard doesn't know its Ts from its Rs. The letters have worn off many of the keys, so I'm typing blind. Smiley

Your typo made me google "rape recorder" because I was sure it's a thing. Damn it, now I'm probably on some kind of a list.
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
January 10, 2019, 01:59:19 PM
I hate drama movies, I can only add merit it if it makes me laugh.

I'm now thinking of an animated gif from the Fuhrer I think it's called.
legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:57:37 PM
Would love to try this out, but that cockney accent would certainly give me a headache Cheesy, though this is only voice overs am i correct?
This video might be impossible to create for there are so many request popping out...

Just have a crack at it, even the pitty merits will be worth it for those having a go. Will be great to have some decent comedy in here. And you never know Theymos might chuck out a custom title

Of course it is a comedy... I mean you want to get the audience pissing themselves then you need the entire cast of abusers and scammers.

I mean you have to start off with the nothing to see here guy from iraq regarding merit cycling

Then go to bpip and pull up all the main gangs fans and receivers charts one by one zooming in....
Then go to trust and see who is supporting who to remain in DT lists
Then go to the threads where they all appear like clockwork supporting and colluding

Tell you what leave it with me I will bring it scene by scene....

But even if you don't decide to go with my version it better be fact based and not making light of the entire bunch of scammers and collusion here.
Else that will really go against you in the future when one of these scabs rips someone off big time. You will be responsible for making light of important factual information that could have prevented it happening. No kidding.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
January 10, 2019, 01:57:16 PM
This video might be impossible to create for there are so many request popping out...

I've seen enough videos which covered almost all of the request and had almost no story, dialogues...or clothes.

I have the feeling that a person with real imagination and talent could make one without a two-page list of requirements, after all, we should reward creativity...I think.....

Oh dear - I can't even claim that was a Freudian slip, and I dare not edit it now,
My keyboard doesn't know its Ts from its Rs. The letters have worn off many of the keys, so I'm typing blind. Smiley

If a single guy really believes this I'm off sandblasting my keyboard!!!!!!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
January 10, 2019, 01:56:41 PM
No need for 10 minutes video,I believe this single pic narrates the whole drama after the new trust system implemented. Cheesy

Nah!! They're just a bunch of pussies!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
January 10, 2019, 01:54:28 PM
No need for 10 minutes video,I believe this single pic narrates the whole drama after the new trust system implemented. Cheesy

Pic credit : stompix

Hey, that's only full of jet cash and lauda Smiley where's the others?

Just have a crack at it, even the pitty merits will be worth it for those having a go. Will be great to have some decent comedy in here. And you never know Theymos might chuck out a custom title

Then, I'll be on my way to the Reputation Section Tongue
legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:52:10 PM
"This is how I bought" is a rap video, and I think that is by a member here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UvhDR9DjU&t=6s

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
January 10, 2019, 01:50:11 PM
Would love to try this out, but that cockney accent would certainly give me a headache Cheesy, though this is only voice overs am i correct?

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 10, 2019, 01:49:05 PM

Pic credit : stompix

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
January 10, 2019, 01:47:34 PM
legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:45:57 PM
So many merits! We need to create a rank above legendary. Something like "video god", now how can we abbreviate that. Smiley

I'm tempted to have a go myself, well if I can move myself to set up my Ubuntu Studio. The real problem will be in deciding which thread to use for the drama.

I’m happy to chuck my money at a general meta parody.
legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:41:02 PM
So many merits! We need to create a rank above legendary. Something like "video god", now how can we abbreviate that. Smiley

I'm tempted to have a go myself, well if I can move myself to set up my Ubuntu Studio. The real problem will be in deciding which thread to use for the drama.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
January 10, 2019, 01:34:39 PM
Well, we have a good video creator around, TheKoziTwo , who knows, he might be interested or get interested.

No matter the author, if it's as good (community decides not me) as "blame it on mt gox", I'll throw 3 mBTC on top of the merits.

LE:
And after this, we can enjoy another drama about our merit abuse, a good way to spend a damn cold winter.

legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:33:42 PM
You can add 25 from me, plus another 25 if I'm portrayed with an exaggerated Australian accent like Wayne Gale (Robert Downey Jr) in Natural Born Killers.
I'll pitch in too if I'm potrayed as a psycho cat with a fox on my leash. Tongue

So what’s that 200/300 merits and $25 for the most entertaining meta themed vid.. with all the above portrayed by a single or multiple people?
legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:32:10 PM
I've got a rape recorder that can be used to portray one of the characters. Smiley

Had to quote this for justification

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 10, 2019, 01:31:54 PM
You can add 25 from me, plus another 25 if I'm portrayed with an exaggerated Australian accent like Wayne Gale (Robert Downey Jr) in Natural Born Killers.
I'll pitch in too if I'm potrayed as a psycho cat with a fox on my leash. Tongue
legendary
January 10, 2019, 01:29:55 PM
How can it be a video to encompass all of these threads and events factually?>

Needs to be a proper documented piece of evidence on a thread if you really want to find the truth.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
January 10, 2019, 01:27:30 PM
I don't have any particular requirements, but if the vid's to my liking, I'll add in 10-25 Merit as well. Possibly 50 if it's really damn good.

Obviously, going to need some proof the vid was made by the poster as well (e.g. mentioning a Bitcointalk username at the start or end of the vid).
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 10, 2019, 01:27:23 PM
That make me laugh out loud.

So is all this merit going to a single person here or a team?  I don't know if I've gotten involved enough in the big dramas, but I'd be willing to kick in 25-30 sMerits as well, divided equally among a gaggle of geese if they're amusing enough and look like they put some effort into it. 
Pages:
Jump to: