Pages:
Author

Topic: My 30 questions for theymos - page 2. (Read 1045 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
June 03, 2021, 03:41:48 PM
theymos will have a birthday in a little less than two weeks, so just try to change the name of the thread ... something like, "Congratulations and questions to Theymos" I am leading to the fact that, perhaps, in the spirit of the holiday, he will...
Maybe Op should move the thread to politics and society I'm not sure thymos read threads in reputation board, I've never come across any of his post or replies here.... Yeah! this little trick could work perfectly who knows. I don't know much about Theymos but he sure loves polities a bit more.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
June 03, 2021, 03:33:32 PM
theymos will have a birthday in a little less than two weeks, so just try to change the name of the thread ... something like, "Congratulations and questions to Theymos" I am leading to the fact that, perhaps, in the spirit of the holiday, he will notice this thread, and will want to please his pride by reading the congratulations ... at the same time he will answer questions. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
June 03, 2021, 02:57:11 AM
While working on my post archive yesterday, I noticed how inactive theymos is these days (when it comes to posting):
I think he is online every day, but you are right. When it comes to posting, he doesn't post a lot. You can find him mostly in the Economics or Auctions boards, sometimes in Meta when he updates the DT logs... Last month he wrote only 7 posts.

Pmalek, I doubt that's the real Theymos you found there, but who knows.  Stranger things have happened.
The litecoin gambler on Stake? I know, it was just a joke. It would be interesting to know if he likes to gamble though. 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
June 02, 2021, 01:45:59 PM
Bumping this so that theymos can see it. I am sure he was looking for this thread the other day, but he couldn't find it. I just want to help.
Maybe this will get him to consider answering some of the question the OP has been waiting for. I think he can answer without having to prepare a draft to answer the question one by one. Hope theymos will answer, but yes he can also ignore this thread if he doesn't think it's necessary.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
June 02, 2021, 08:07:11 AM
There's another question I'd like to add to the list (I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet): theymos, when will BitcoinTalk 2.0 be released?
Lol. Any day now; Theymos and his team are rushing to get it up and running as quickly as possible, so be patient.

Bumping this so that theymos can see it. I am sure he was looking for this thread the other day, but he couldn't find it. I just want to help.
I'm certain Theymos just overlooked this thread, but hopefully he'll see it this time around and get to answering these questions.  I'm sure he'll have no problem disclosing a bunch of personal information and spending time writing out thorough answers to everything that was asked.  [/ESS]

Pmalek, I doubt that's the real Theymos you found there, but who knows.  Stranger things have happened.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
June 02, 2021, 05:00:23 AM
I am sure he was looking for this thread the other day, but he couldn't find it.
Lol. I think it's time to take a hint: you are being ignored.

While working on my post archive yesterday, I noticed how inactive theymos is these days (when it comes to posting): between February 10, 2010 and July 18, 2019, he made 7648 posts. Since then, he's only made 459 posts.
legendary
June 02, 2021, 04:53:17 AM
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
May 16, 2021, 12:19:48 PM
<...>
Not sure if you're kidding, but just in case:
Your immediate thought upon seeing someone named "theymos" (or any other recognizable name) on any other site is that he's not really me.
~
treat a username as total non-evidence.
Yeah... Just asked that question out of curiosity as I know there are hundreds of theymos out there and as far as I know BTT  theymos is not a gambler, he is more interested in American politics.  Besides theymos wouldn't be on stake.com trying to win some Litcoin giveaway

There's another question I'd like to add to the list (I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet): theymos, when will BitcoinTalk 2.0 be released?
 Cheesy
No News yet.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1353
May 16, 2021, 11:58:47 AM

legendary
May 15, 2021, 03:28:52 AM
Uhmm wait... Is it the real theymos or just some random user on stake.com using the username, and why would thyemos be so much interested in Litecoin? Is there something we need to know?
Not sure if you're kidding, but just in case:
Your immediate thought upon seeing someone named "theymos" (or any other recognizable name) on any other site is that he's not really me.
~
treat a username as total non-evidence.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
May 15, 2021, 03:14:02 AM
Interesting turn of events. Could theymos be a hardcore gambler on Stake? That would explain the lack of time to answer my questions. He is too busy trying to win some Litecoin on Stake. Show us the Litecoins theymos.   

https://forum.stake.com/profile/24789-theymos/
Uhmm wait... Is it the real theymos or just some random user on stake.com using the username, and why would thyemos be so much interested in Litecoin? Is there something we need to know?

Even if by some miracle I found out that theymos is Satoshi, that's not something I would make public.
I thought I was going insane when I had this ideal few years back, I feel better now.
legendary
May 15, 2021, 02:22:00 AM
Interesting turn of events. Could theymos be a hardcore gambler on Stake? That would explain the lack of time to answer my questions. He is too busy trying to win some Litecoin on Stake. Show us the Litecoins theymos.   

https://forum.stake.com/profile/24789-theymos/
legendary
May 09, 2021, 06:00:20 PM
Even if by some miracle I found out that theymos is Satoshi, that's not something I would make public. None of the questions can or were meant to reveal the identity of theymos nor would answering them bring us closer to knowing the truth.

Having said that, cmon theymos, there are only 30 questions left! You almost answered all of them. Almost <> theymost
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
May 09, 2021, 05:01:40 PM
How about adding this 31st question: How about the chances of you are to be the real Satohi.
Are you a supporter of the Bitcoin recession? As a supporter of laissez-faire, Theymos understands that such a clumsy hype will only hurt bitcoin. Besides, I would not want Theymos to become the subject of NSA surveillance, since everyone understands perfectly well that Satoshi's appearance will have a political character, given the impact that his ideas have had on an entire generation, (even if Satoshi only owns 50 bitcoins). Also, when I mentioned Bitcoin Recession, I was implying that identifying a person like Satoshi would jeopardize an already fragile crypto sector.

our business may be adversely affected if the markets for Bitcoin [...] including as a result of the following factors: the identification of Satoshi Nakamoto, the pseudonymous person or persons who developed Bitcoin, or the transfer of Satoshi’s Bitcoins;
The provisions below are included in the legal documents of almost all companies in one way or another related to Bitcoin. Truth be told, I wouldn't worry too much about it, since in the event of a mega-recession, I will buy more BTC!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
May 07, 2021, 12:28:33 PM
this reminds me of some childhood things.  Grin
You forgot a few questions to add>
- whether he has sympathy and what grade the school is in?
- which is his favourite boy's band?
- name of his favourite teacher?
Who is your crush?
Who is your first love?
Damn this is the questions I always ignore  as I can't tell 🤣
Ehem.
LoL. Some of yhe questions above can be answered as from what I know there still has a convo between satoshi and theymos...

Anyways, I would like to ask suchmoon if possible...
What's with the 9?  favorite number? 🤣
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
May 06, 2021, 06:13:06 AM
Damn these questions are hardcore OP. But Im sure theymos will see this and probably reply to you someday but probably not the answer we expect like answering all these 30 questions.

But these are well prepared questions that I am also feel excited if he ever answer these. But we all knew his quite a busy man and probably only will check some thread once in a while.

(we hope you answer these questions of OP theymos)
legendary
May 06, 2021, 05:52:42 AM
I have reasons to believe that LoyceV will leave the forum for good if theymos doesn’t come through.
Only if theymos changes my name or bans me (or both ).

Seriously though: I (think I) know the answer to several questions already, just from reading theymos' posts. I don't really want to dig through it again to find it though.

do we really want to know that theymos holds massive BCH/BSV bags?
Actually, on behalf of the forum, he does. It's worth slightly more than a million dollars.

Most importantly: ass or tits?
You should start with the most imporant question, let's not forget theymos is a r/GirlsGoneBitcoin moderator.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 7333
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 06, 2021, 04:20:39 AM
No way he would answer all this. He doesn't need to.
Of course he doesn't need to, but usually when people give interviews like this (and there are plenty of them), the interviewee doesn't have a gun to his head. 

True, but it enables peer pressure (especially if many people also wish same thing).
legendary
May 06, 2021, 04:05:28 AM
Thanks Halab!
We now know how he got that username, and we have also established that he is a gamer (or was a gamer). Somehow gaming and science-fiction often go hand in hand, so I would agree with dkbit98 as well that theymos probably likes sci-fi movies. He might even own the Harry Potter series.

It's interesting that after a little search, I found several sources that mention theymos by a "real name". There are even threads on Bitcointalk where that name is mentioned. No idea how true/false that is and what it's based on, but I am not going to mention the name here for obvious reasons. It's not that hard to find and I am sure many people are already aware of it.   
staff
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2013
I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.
May 06, 2021, 02:36:28 AM
I am curious why he selected the theymos username. How did he come up with it, and what does it mean to him?

I have a beginning of answer for this question, he wrote himself the origin of his username here :

I originally made mine for an RPG character: Theymos Amastica. It was created without much thought, being only a minor adjustment of the "Thamior" and "Amastacia" names given as elven name examples in the D&D 3.5 Player's Handbook. I began using it for all of my online game accounts, as well, and then I used it even for non-game accounts so I wouldn't have to remember multiple usernames. (At this point most of my online accounts were game-related.)

I sometimes wish that I had chosen something better and more meaningful, though it is nicely unique: almost all Google results for "theymos" are related to me. It would be very difficult to change at this point, after using it for 5+ years.

And I have the answer to your last question and he prefers.... Arghhhh... I'm dead Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: