Pages:
Author

Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding - page 15. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Hello guys, I wish you good luck. Now it is a bloody market. Many people are losing money, but your approach is correct. If you have not sold your currency, then you are not losing money. I think You are great, you don’t panic, you keep calm, I believe the bull market is coming, our patience is worth it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
I think now there was a second chance for reinvestment, I, for example, reinvested my savings from the shitcoins in the top 30 CMC, which strongly down in price. Do not miss the opportunity to get rid of bad assets.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
same here though my investments are not that much compared to yours but my portfolio has dipped up to 70% of my original investment I've been waiting for the market to recover since.

What you did wrong is that, you invest in the market while the price is very high and now it was dumping and you are losing the value of your coin so you better hold your investments and do not even sell it.
He didn't do anything wrong actually. It was just normal thing for people to buy more and hold. Almost all people thought if bitcoin would be hit more than $25k back then and that's why they choose to buy more even bitcoin was on $19k. No one knows if bitcoin price will be keep going down after that.
Activity: 126
Well, continue holding your coins because I think you did not invest in order to lose 24,000, so you can reconsider your investment strategy.
Activity: 1610
Yea, I think the end of 2017 is a good and bad year. Many of tmhe who earn high profits and losing their money because price dump dramatically in 2018, I also experienced the bad thing. Just believe that the price will rise again even more highest than that bad year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
same here though my investments are not that much compared to yours but my portfolio has dipped up to 70% of my original investment I've been waiting for the market to recover since.

What you did wrong is that, you invest in the market while the price is very high and now it was dumping and you are losing the value of your coin so you better hold your investments and do not even sell it.
Activity: 108
well, good days are coming Smiley there are many people with the same condition with you right now
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think hold is the right choice . I think that by the end of the year the crypto market is waiting for a big growth
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Patience is the key. i really appreciate your effort still holding your portfolio although you experience tje bad risks. Now, the market starts recovering. hopefully, you can gain again your first capital in next year. I see your portfolio coins are promising especially for your future. just keep holding.
Activity: 115
Just want to note that the author is really a good investment portfolio. I would like patience and a good mood, many of these projects can restore their growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
My situation is a little better, but I can not call it successful either. Just now you need to be patient and wait, I am confident in the restoration of the market.
Activity: 196
Despite the fact that altcoins are cheaper, I still believe in cryptocurrency. I'm holding Dadi, instar, expert. And I hope that their price will rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
It is good to stay positive like OP than being negative and start to panic. I am holding on to my coins and waiting for the good times and still firm with my initial decision to invest in crypto.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hopefully it's starting to go up a little again now, just hold and you should see the rewards.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Dont worry, your investment is safe. All you have to do is to hodl and things already are moving in favor of investors. So hold tight, the price will rise and will bypass the previous records. I myself have invested but my investment was around 3k usd and now it is in 800 only. But i am confident that it'll rise.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
December and I saw it was not the right months to buy. Prices were high. The market is at the height of growth. What prevented you from waiting until summer? Greed?*
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
i like what you are mate, scared but still fighting. we can't predict crypto when will be hype or when will be dump. all the best part we can do is dont loose hope everything will be alright again. because if you let go what you are holding right now for me its the time that you totally loose, but if you are still holding it even 80% down rightnow it still have a chance that will pump up again. just dont loose hope especially coins in the top 10 rightnow that has an good reputation in the community, this is crypto all about.
Activity: 462
The situation is that the market periodically experiences ups and downs. But I am absolutely confident in the restoration of the situation, now is not the best time to sell and care with a loss.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
i checked the date of first message, it's beginning of April and we are still holding. i can say that, i am  not optimistic about 2018 and waiting for 2019. i hope we can see the bullish again.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
It is worth noting that there are still very active hype cycles on various coins today and it really is a minor tragedy.  Probably the best strategy today is acquire coins at a high price through strategies such as bounties or mining and immediately dump them at higher prices and then buy back in at lower prices if you think the coin or project is worth anything.  That seems to be what is happening for the most part.
Pages:
Jump to: