Pages:
Author

Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding - page 16. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Losing up to 70% of assets is a big deal.
Do you keep them up to now?
It will take a long time for the market to rebound. Try it up, buddy.
Activity: 434
I think that if you keep your coins in the long run, at least until the end of this year, you will return all your money, and if you continue to keep them in the long run, then you will get more.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I agree, no point in selling coins right now if you dont need cash, as the prices are ridiculously low. By the way, you have good choices of coins, except for START which im not familiar, the rest I know kinda well.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
First, I want to Express my sympathy to you that you have invested a large amount and now you are a drawdown. You now can only wait, Waiting sometimes can surprise you with their fruits. just wait.
Second, part of your coins I refer to the garbage, I would have kept their gne on dolgosrok. I'd sell them if I could. Especially Riple.
Activity: 308
Bro u not alone. A lot of crypto investors are in the same situation especially those who invested after the December /january bull run. But like they say in trading ' u haven't recorded any lose until u sell at a lose '.so just hold and wait for the next bull run.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
same here though my investments are not that much compared to yours but my portfolio has dipped up to 70% of my original investment I've been waiting for the market to recover since.
Activity: 476
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
Of course you need to keep your coins and wait for the crypto market to turn green again. I really believe that this will happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I think there are thousands of people who are trying to stay cold blooded and strong against the current market. I hope we start to see green percentages every day and just watch that how the prices can rise incredibly.

Such expectations will lead you only to disappointment. Do not expect anything from the current market, it can quickly fly up and rapidly fall down. You have to be ready for any outcome.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Don't worry too much, most of us have lost similar amounts from the ATH, I expect the tide will turn soon, hopefully anyway lol.
Activity: 602
Your experience is a business nature sometimes we loss and sometimes we gain. And here in crypto world, patience is the tool to success and this is what you did. Be patient and wait your losses will be cut and will become profit, because not all the time market is in red but it will back to green again.
Activity: 306
If you did not sell at a good price, then now it does not have to be done. I myself earned a good amount, but did not cashed it in time, now everything is in a tight drawdown. But since I'm on the market since 2016, I experienced such situations several times. And now I am sure that everything will be fine and we will fly even higher than the indicators of December 2017
Activity: 42
I expect growth .
Activity: 78
 This is really not easy if you ask me. Goes a long way to show you follow the rules of investment here. "never sell in loss". I believe the market will bounce back soon and people like you and me will have the last laugh. Keep holding.
Activity: 308
Now you can notice that more and more people are giving way to panic, they start selling their tokens and gradually leave the market. But I think that it will be wrong to sell at a loss and leave.
Activity: 94
We have the same situation, all we can do is just wait patiently and trust our coins. Holding will also prevents us from losing more of our money. I just take this huge dip as a chance on buying more of the coins I hold. We shouldn’t let panic get into you, you’ll just suffer a greater loss. Patience is a virtue in this industry
Activity: 574
I agree with the author, and I believe that the crypto-currency market will unfold quite soon. Despite the losses that I suffered this year, I still remained in the black after 2017. For everyone who has invested in cryptocurrencies at the peak, the best solution is to keep cryptocurrencies in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Yup, i am still holding my poor capital now. If I sell now, i will lose more, but i have the confident that the market will rise again.
Activity: 98
I really sympathize with you. the market is a very unpredictable thing, you can never guess whether it's red or green. I think that you can still play all your lost money. Just get your patience and wait.
Activity: 350

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I think there are thousands of people who are trying to stay cold blooded and strong against the current market. I hope we start to see green percentages every day and just watch that how the prices can rise incredibly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Good job, do not cash out now or you will regret it later. The dips and rises are part of the normal variation in crypto, you entered into a highly volatile market and unfortunately things took a down trend soon after. However, just look at the history, this is nothing unusual, there have been multiple bigger dips and bitcoin has recovered. It might not happen in 2018, but eventually bitcoin will reclaim its former glory.
Pages:
Jump to: