Pages:
Author

Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding - page 35. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
I had a similar situation in the summer. I was also disappointed. But winter came and all coins grew very much. My portfolio was even bigger than it was in the summer. Patience. Everything will be fine
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
you've got some good coins there. heaps of people just like you out there. stay positive and hold for some returns through the year.

Go Green!
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Im in the same boat, $12,000 to $6,000 now... I lose less because I bought low and sold high on few occasions, gaining more coins on holding despite the price keep dropping
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
That’s pity thing that you lost so much. But it is necessary to say that in your portfolio many currencies that can not be considered as known and reliable. They can be named as experimental coins on my mind.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
I'm same as you . My investment is decreased x3 times . Hopefully , the market will go up soon . The best strategy is HOLD at the current time
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes just hold the coin until it become fully recover and reached new all time high is the best way to do this time because every time in the market when it dumps there is always a pump that is possibly reaches new all time high. This time also is a good time to buy more because it is a good chance to enter in the market at low price and dumping is normal at the market and we should not worry about it, if we know what is the real project of the coin that we are supporting because it help us to focus only to the positive outcome of the project in the future that can possibly give us a good profit.
Activity: 28
lots of people in this position at the moment. I think it will all be ok.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Of course, people who own classified information sold everything before the decline and now bought cheap. However, I have not sold anything for six months. I do not consider small transactions. In the long term, we will not even remember this collapse of the market. It will be just a chart before the price rises.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I am down from 35k to 5k. I am sure it will recover.
-86%?
How is this possible? Did you buy Ripple at the peak?
A lot of coins on the market showed such a drop. It's very sad, it remains to hope that they will recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
-86%?
How is this possible? Did you buy Ripple at the peak?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
I lost only 45% of my money and fix some money in fiat and USDT. But I still hold coins and trading a bit to earn money even on falling market.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I wonder how the hodling will be like this time, wait till it recovers then to make at least 1.5 x gain. There is actually no wisdom in selling, more improvement will come if we wait till the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I have very similar situation with my portfolio. But of course there is only one choice for us - hodl and hodl. Next grow phase is coming...
Activity: 34
Surprised! But would like to appreciate your patience. You have strong guts and  you will be rewarded. I am cery happy that you are still believing in cryptocurrency market and still having hope...
you are the true inspiration..
Activity: 518
Most of cryptocurrencies that represented in this thread are not well-known for me. So I am not surprised that they failed. On my mind when you invest in unknown currencies it is better to do it for a short time.
Activity: 268
You have a good portfolio, just do not panic, get distracted and calmly wait this fall period. I think that the phase of growth will very soon follow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I have invested about 3/4 of that and have about 12k rn too lol..we are in the same boat. Are you buying the dips? Bought in during December. That 36k would of look so beautiful if invested now damn
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I have the same fate as you, I lost 60% of my portfolio.
And I'm still patient because I'm sure this is just a game from whale who wants to buy everything cheaply.

It's just a matter of time that the crypto will be green again and we should not be fixated on crypto, for now, do other activities while waiting for Crypto to rise, do not look at your wallet right now, it will hurt you.
Right now I just play games and enjoy the real world while waiting for everything to be green again.
I really think that most people that are still holding today and did not sell their holdings when the market was at the very top of its value are probably losing something close to what you are losing, the amount will vary slightly depending on what kind of coins you are holding but for the most part I think we are all in the same boat which is why our only choice is to keep holding until the price recovers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
The current cryptocurrency market has fallen, the price of all altcoin is very low, if you want to make a profit then you should not sell, you should be patiently holding. I believe that this is just a market fluctuation, it will recover and stabilize in a few months. Because cryptocurency is a new market, it has great potential and will grow strongly in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: