Pages:
Author

Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding - page 39. (Read 22919 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
You probably made the typical mistake of new people in crypto world - invest  on high level on price. Anyway the majority of altcoin holders lose 70% of the portfolio. So we have to wait when the situation will improve.
Yes, he has made a real big mistake and investing on high level of price doesn't mean anything if the investor know what to do but the problem is that most investor that loose their investment are people that plunge into crypto trading without studing the plan B (how to prevent lost when the market is going dip) of crypto trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Do not worry, most investors had the same situations on their way to richness  Smiley
You are doing all right, HODL and wait for cryptospring 2.0
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
You probably made the typical mistake of new people in crypto world - invest  on high level on price. Anyway the majority of altcoin holders lose 70% of the portfolio. So we have to wait when the situation will improve.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
I'm about the same as you.
I bought about 30 Ethereums from about $1,000 to about $1,250, and it's now all the 30 Eth worth totally about $12,000, but as you said, I'll continue hodl all the way to Ethereum return to rise back to 1,500 dollars per Eth.

Sorry to hear that
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

You are already going down by 70% but you should keep in mind that this bearish trend would not remain for a long time.if you sell your investment  now you have to bear 70% loss on your investment so it's better to hold your investment rather than to sell.your crypto portfolio looks pretty good.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

This is part of the risk we’ve have taken when we invest in cryptocurrency. What you are now experience is just only a paper loss. If you will continue to hold your position I think you have still chance to recover. Maybe all you need to do is not to look at your portfolio so you will not get depressed every time you look at it.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0

If you love, let go: D. To be honest, there is no way to do without losses if there is a goal in high earnings
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Just curious, did you invest with fiat? Or you're one of those lucky BTC/ETH early buyers? For both case better to hodl your investments, but if you got ur investments through cryptotrading, the pill is easier to swallow.

Funny that in January most of the guys here were telling the stories how they turned 0.5 BTC to 10 BTC in 1 month. Grin
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

The top three coins that you are holding, i believe that the coins and price will be increase in a few months/years
Since their development and marketing is very good
Activity: 114
Merit: 12

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I may not be in your position because I sell all my altcoin. But if I'm in your position right now, I will also hold it because that paper loss will soon be history if you wait for the green market. I believe you can recover your loses and even get a good profit if you are patient enough to wait for the perfect moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Good luck to us all man! We're all in the same situation. Someone lost $ 10,000, someone $ 500, someone $ 100,000.
It is now possible to sell only as a last resort.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
In my view, it's really at the end of a bear market.
So the risk of holding these tokens is very small, so I suggest you continue to hold these tokens and wait for the bull market to come.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Some people will panic when they lose as much as you. And when they panic they will sell their coin and they will contribute on the price drop of bitcoin and all altcoins.
Activity: 196
I'm about the same as you.
I bought about 30 Ethereums from about $1,000 to about $1,250, and it's now all the 30 Eth worth totally about $12,000, but as you said, I'll continue hodl all the way to Ethereum return to rise back to 1,500 dollars per Eth.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
yeah your right, keep holding bro. it is not like that this was not happen before i'm sure it i would recover its original price anytime sooner. as you can see the market is going our way this past few days.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
I love your attitude bro. You are not still panicking even you lose alot. I think all investors should think the way you think. Thinking positive helps a lot in this down market. And panicking will lead us to wrong decisions. So we need to stay calm.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
We have the same situation, all we can do is just wait patiently and trust our coins. Holding will also prevents us from losing more of our money. I just take this huge dip as a chance on buying more of the coins I hold. We shouldn’t let panic get into you, you’ll just suffer a greater loss. We have the saying that good things will come to those who wait.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I don't understand why you hold that many cryptos in the first place.  Surely you don't really truly believe in all of those projects, do you?  I say you should hone it down to at least 2-3 coins that you actually see utility in... and not in a "pie in the sky" type of way.  What do you yourself personally find useful and ask your self why... If you can't answer those questions, you shouldn't be investing anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
yep, holding is the right way to avoid defeat
traders and investors are aware of it, that patience does not make money, but with patience you will not lose
keep hold up to profit
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
I have invested about 3/4 of that and have about 12k rn too lol..we are in the same boat. Are you buying the dips? Bought in during December. That 36k would of look so beautiful if invested now damn
Pages:
Jump to: