Pages:
Author

Topic: My actual list of under radar coins - what u think ? - page 2. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
$PBT
$ETT
$SNT
$SNM
$HVN

That is my collection of the most underrated tokens that still now on low price and good to buy. It's up to you now if you will join on moon party or not.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Don't forget to look into masternode coins for long term investing: https://masternodes.pro/ - have a look at the ROI for some of the cheaper nodes out there. 

The longer you hold on to the coin the more you end up with, therefore reducing the risk of holding it, and with a good chance for reasonable passive income from cryptos.

CRAVE and LINDA are my favorites at the moment  Grin
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I think LBC Musiccoin and ubiq are good picks for a investment!
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
just surprise that those quality coins like waves, eth and Neo are not In your list maybe you are holding those coins for long and you are expecting that
it will goes to the moon incoming time, I will check that out and see what those project can bring to me.

But Neo is not good now. In China very changeable situation now about cryptocurrencies.
I think the whole China noise that is going on right now will only be temporary. At least for the crypto market as a whole.
Activity: 126
just surprise that those quality coins like waves, eth and Neo are not In your list maybe you are holding those coins for long and you are expecting that
it will goes to the moon incoming time, I will check that out and see what those project can bring to me.

well, we all know those established coins, they are very much talked about, and clearly with BTC they should be the largest % of any good portfolio. however this thread is about under the radar coins - more unlikely and sort of obscure bets which sometimes end up as lost money but other times bring 10-50x gains. for ex. when i first bought NEO it was Antshares, <1$, and very much under the radar  Wink
Activity: 434

But Neo is not good now. In China very changeable situation now about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Activity: 154
Look at IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.

So please put it at top of your list immediately.

Should have listened to this guy.

Ok if you missed IOP try INFX i opened new topic here read my posts about it. it is my new x10 coin in 19 days.
Activity: 243
Look at IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.

So please put it at top of your list immediately.

Should have listened to this guy.

Activity: 658
Merit: 255
I can't think about them because they are all pump dump coins maybe except shift and ubiq. Why do you love these coins? There are a lot of perfect coins in the market, look at them.
Activity: 184
What's the deal with Via anyways? What does it offer other than popularity?
Activity: 537
POSW next to do 40x. Add that to your list.
my fav. undervalued coins in no particular order are:
1- FLO
2- SYS
3- ARDR
4- SNM
5- PTOY

nice list  Wink
Activity: 308
I am only familiar with VIA coin I can say that this is a good coin to invest into and project is also interesting. I've heard about Shift too but not too familiar about it. I will try to start reading about the other coins you have so that I will have an idea if its worth to invest into that coins.
Activity: 118
What's the reasons do you choose these type of coins into your porfolio?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Take a look at DeepOnion as well. It is a new coin, so it's still cheap and it has a lot of potential as it has very big and growing supportive community and very active devs. On top of it, is has TOR integrated and more anonymity features are coming soon, so it's not just yet another copy-paste random altcoin.

Right now it's traded only at NovaExchange, but with such a big community I'm sure many more exchanges will list it very soon.

I also think Deep Onion is good, but unfortunately my account is too new, so I will never be able to take part unless they change the rules. It's a great coin for the old-timers though Smiley
there have been some threads recently focusing on why MUSIC could grow in the next future, for ex. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/musicoin-analysis-2204174

other relatively obscure coins to keep tabs on at the moment in my opinion could be VRC and INFX. the latter may actually be close to breaking out.

for the rest, good call of OP on VIA - trend throughout september has kept pretty promising.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Always look at how the value of a coin will increase, e.g., by burning, staking, etc. I don't see how Music is gonna appreciate in value. The others (minus LBC) look good.
Activity: 868
Well everyone has their own reasons for selecting a coin. Sometimes the thoughts match and many times it doesn't. Having said that, here's my list -

1337/KOI - Low valued gems
NET/OHM - Stable returns without much hiccups
Onion/Okcash - Active dev and strong community

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
when you share a list of coins like this, you should also include your reasons why you have chosen each of these coins too.
for example from your list i am only familiar with SHIFT and i have been trading it and i find it profitable. but the rest are realy under the under the radar! so i don't know why you have chosen them since they are really unpopular.
Pages:
Jump to: