Pages:
Author

Topic: My actual list of under radar coins - what u think ? - page 3. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 101
+1 for DeepOnion : it's clearly undervalued today, as it's only listed on NovaExchange

When it's gonna be added on other sites, price will pump for sure

Buy and hold Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
lbry coin and mysterium for me. both of them are good projects. and mysterium is only vpn blockchain project i think. so i'm waiting too much things from them. and lbry released their first beta couple weeks ago.  i think with a good working product they will be good too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
don't fit my definition of under the radar (which would be a coin nobody, or not many at least, really talk about). all of the coins mentioned (except maybe musicoin) is talked about a lot here. some, like Shift, has a new thread about it every other day so how can it be under the radar. in terms of market cap shift is still very low tho to be fair
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
-Musicoin
-Ubiq
-Shift
-Via

I just LOVE this coins. I may add LBC too.

What u think about those ?

Some comments, you have decent coins. I am bullish VIA, SHIFT, LBC and MUSIC

Musicoin - don't know who the winner will be in the music space, no doubt one company will win and disintermediate the record companies, can also consider ArtByte and Voise

Via - the lead developer is held in very high regard on this BCT forum, I also invested in LiteCoin and Digibyte as faster transaction oriented Segwit enabled coins

Shift - possible to earn a passive income with delegated Proof of Stake, worth researching if you hold a meaningful sized position

Ubiq - noticed this is highly correlated to Ether

Btw within the privacy space I am bullish Monero, Zencash, Spectrecoin and Deep Onion
Activity: 224
iota is a sleeping giant
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Take a look at DeepOnion as well. It is a new coin, so it's still cheap and it has a lot of potential as it has very big and growing supportive community and very active devs. On top of it, is has TOR integrated and more anonymity features are coming soon, so it's not just yet another copy-paste random altcoin.

Right now it's traded only at NovaExchange, but with such a big community I'm sure many more exchanges will list it very soon.
Activity: 154
Look at IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.

So please put it at top of your list immediately.
Activity: 126
i'd keep safely away from LBC and look into FLO instead. i like the rest of the list instead, although you could consider adding at least one privacy-oriented coin, like ZEN or XVG
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
-Musicoin
-Ubiq
-Shift
-Via

I just LOVE this coins. I may add LBC too.

What u think about those ?

Pages:
Jump to: