Pages:
Author

Topic: My advice to you regarding bear markets. - page 10. (Read 1607 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 22, 2022, 12:48:19 AM
As a first post I wanted to try and motivate people in the community. If at least one person will be motivated by this post, it is a win for me!
That's the spirit and welcome to the party hope to see more of you around here.

I have been in the space since 2017 - I wasn't just too bored to write here, since now  Grin - and I have seen a lot of ups and downs from the market all this time.
It is obvious that people are losing attention when the market is down and they try to grab opportunities from serious even from scam projects during a bull market.
There is nothing more than a bear market that scares hodlers more than this right here, and how do I know this....This is through the experience of trading and gambling! We people tend to hold on to losers more but can't hold on to winners for a long time. But for crypto people arent holding on to their losers, they are panic selling.

I just want to say to all the members that will read this that a bear market doesn't say anything about your investment. In the long term you are going to reap profits from the coin you have selected, especially if your coin is a well established one with developers with experience and passion for crypto evolvement.
Love the advice but let us call a spade a spade, Btc investments aren't the answer to some kind of get rich quick scheme although people have had some luck on their ROI in a short period  Tongue. We all need to know BTC investments will have good and bad days and we ought to be ready for this to avoid panic selling.

Bitcoin ROI is at 13820.78% right now, cosindering the fact that the price is pretty low right now it can still explode.

Keep accumulating crypto and you will reap the rewards in the future!

These numbers look good on paper and sad truth to this is if you want to have such a ROI by now its either you have sold most of your coins or lost access to these coins altogether, being a hodler ain't easy Roll Eyes.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
October 21, 2022, 11:52:36 PM
Choice is critical.

Don't say crypto in general because there are some crypto that are not worth to be accumulated because they're bound to be dead soon and that's what we don't like to see from other investors accumulating.

That's why the choice is very critical and we've got the best of it from owning bitcoin and the other altcoins that are still alive today. Because in the next bull run, we don't know how many of them would be dead as good and can no longer recover.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 21, 2022, 07:15:39 PM
Cool, at least you have the decency to share your opinions and experiences in this community since I also joined here in 2017. And so we have seen the rise in 2017 and then in 2021.

And with that we've learned our lessons, specially on bitcoin market, bear market is not something that we should not like or afraid of. It's the time wherein we should accumulate, the price of bitcoin is like -70% down for it's last all time high. So if you look at it, still very cheap at this point. We just need to be patience and DCA and wait for the next bull run. And who knows, it could be around 6 digits figures.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
October 21, 2022, 05:25:13 PM
I have been in the space since 2017 - I wasn't just too bored to write here, since now  Grin - and I have seen a lot of ups and downs from the market all this time.

Some would say better late than never, but 5 years visiting the forum and not writing a single post is really too much - don't be so lazy Wink
People differ, opinion also differ and people's way of life are totally different. I cannot lurke for more than one month without joining or losing interest in a particular group. It's somewhat surprising to me to understand that someone has been in the guest mode for more than 5 years without joining the forum and is still motivated to at least finally make an appearance and post. It is something worth celebrating  Grin

OP, welcomes you to the forum and I am happy that you are not coming as a newbie in crypto, rather as what they call a professional newbie. It could be that you have gotten the knowledge of this forum more than my myself because I am bearly 1+ years here.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
October 21, 2022, 04:35:30 PM
The chart caught my attention, though. I think there is some different opinion in regard to the condition of the market between 2018 and 2020. Many, including, consider it as a bear market. Not a mini-bull market in between. Bitcoin hovered between 3,000 to 10,000 for a very long time, way below the 20K all time
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
October 21, 2022, 04:26:49 PM
I just want to say to all the members that will read this that a bear market doesn't say anything about your investment. In the long term you are going to reap profits from the coin you have selected, especially if your coin is a well established one with developers with experience and passion for crypto evolvement.
It ain't that simple as it depends in what you invested. Vast majority of coins won't either survive bear market or even again reach the previous all time high, just like it happened previous time. Another thing that people often do is that they hodl for too long and they don't have guts to sell with the loss and instead they end up being bag holders. It doesn't even matter if its "well established with experienced developers" as that won't help them much since they don't have any real utility ( Cardano is good example of that).

Let me fix this for you: keep accumulating bitcoin and you will reap rewards in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
October 21, 2022, 04:14:57 PM
It's amazing, your first post aims to motivate everyone who reads this thread. There's nothing wrong as long as it's good and useful.

But have you implemented what you describe in this thread?

If this is one of the first steps you implement, it will be very good and will reap the benefits if you continue to persevere.

I also always collect bitcoins that I get from various sources. Holding on long term until it reaches that latest ATH is my goal.
Keep accumulating crypto for the long term, and you have to be consistent if you can survive.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
October 21, 2022, 04:12:17 PM
Not all coins you selected(invested) will be profitable in the future. Some coins have no potential to increase whether the bull run is around or not. The advisable thing to do now is to accumulate more bitcoin than crypto. Don't go into bitcoin if you don't have a long-term vision of holdling it till 2024 cause this year and next year will be bearish seasons in the crypto market. If you ought to invest in crypto, invest with your spare money. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2022, 03:06:24 PM

I won't buy this your last piece of advice because you started well giving strong warning on the recent Luna scam that loom away assets that cannot be counted for and now at the end you're still suggesting to go for the other brothers of Luna? Altcoins in general is risky, why not go for bitcoin and use the historical record from it to build a credible speculation about the price and take good advantage in this bear period to enter than looking for another Luna to run someone lunatic at the end of the show, what do you think?
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
October 21, 2022, 01:40:34 PM

Bitcoin ROI is at 13820.78% right now, cosindering the fact that the price is pretty low right now it can still explode.

today the ROI of bitcoin has reached= up 14000.10%  
ATL % = up 29000,20%
ATH % = down 72%

the majority of beginners would expect bitcoin to increase many times over in a short time but they don't want to fight when the bitcoin price goes down. the current bitcoin price is heavily discounted from its ATH, after all, it is a good opportunity to continue buying, don't hesitate or be afraid just because of the volatility of Bitcoin because market bulls will happen later.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
October 21, 2022, 01:40:25 PM
Economy goes in cycles. And bear market is a healthy part of the economic cycle.

I believe bitcoin is crashing just like everything else, this is a bitcoin crisis or just another crypto winter. This is a world economic crisis.

Bitcoin always have bear and bull markets, like everything else.

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2021/04/30/with-bitcoin-bear-markets-like-these-who-needs-the-bulls/

In a stock market crash, you will most likely make money because sp500 and other indexes will most likely recover. However,  as much we all believe that bitcoin will recover , this is not as probable. Be aware of the risks when investing your money, and we may not have seen the bottom yet!

Activity: 756
Merit: 607
October 21, 2022, 01:16:56 PM
It’s just a price movement, its won’t make any sense going at ine direction all the time we should accept when it’s going down as much as we love seeing going up, i have been in the market for so long now and what i learned is to not regret because if you feel guilt and let your emotions control you it going to destroy your good point of veiw and may keep you away of crypto and you will start not believing in it, use crypto as a way of payment and alternative of banks and then you may get benefits of trading. It’s more than just an investment it’s a game change for all the world. Bear and bull market won’t stop you just choose the right time to take the train
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
October 21, 2022, 01:09:54 PM
Same advise but it totally depend on someone apetite for risk. There are some investors who are soft hearted when they saw their investment crampled and sell at a loss. But thats normal having doubts isnt something you can easily erase. 

Invest on altcoins and surely youll definitely experience loss but also has a greater chance of earning much more than btc. Of course that depend on which coin you choose. Pick a good and establish one and you are good. Avoid some shitcoin these are short to medium period only.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%
October 21, 2022, 10:19:38 AM
We can't just keep accumulating anything that comes our way OP, there are differences between a altcoin project and many other altcoins, you should rather advise people to keep accumulating strong altcoins with large volumes on exchanges, many altcoins won't survive in this bear market, you said you've been here since 2017? I expected you to know this already.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
October 21, 2022, 09:47:22 AM
Keep accumulating Bitcoin rather than crypto. That's the best choice and also the safest. But forget about 13,820.78%. Bitcoin at this point could only multiply a number of folds. Although it's unfortunate that we haven't known it when it was only a cent, it's probably good enough that it would x5 or even x10 with a relatively low risk.

Altcoins are risky. Terra (LUNA) was a great choice as far as altcoin investment is concerned. It was the best until it wasn't. If an altcoin as big as Terra (LUNA) could fail, the rest of the tens of thousands of smaller altcoins could also fail.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 21, 2022, 09:32:18 AM
I have been in the space since 2017 - I wasn't just too bored to write here, since now  Grin - and I have seen a lot of ups and downs from the market all this time.

Some would say better late than never, but 5 years visiting the forum and not writing a single post is really too much - don't be so lazy Wink

It is obvious that people are losing attention when the market is down and they try to grab opportunities from serious even from scam projects during a bull market.

I won't write about any percentages, but when there is no profit in sight, most people are not interested in cryptocurrencies - that's how it was in the past, and I don't believe it will change in the future. Scams are always present, maybe even more so in a bear market when various projects try to sell the idea that they are better than others for some reason.

Their methodology is very simple, and it plays on one of the most widespread human traits, which is greed. If someone invests in Bitcoin today and hopes for x5 in the next few years, it's not something most people consider a great opportunity - but those who promise x50 or x100 are much more interesting, especially for inexperienced beginners.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
October 21, 2022, 09:17:19 AM
You are welcome to bitcointalk.

There are some coins that do not reach all-time-high after bitcoin hit all-time-high in 2021. People should be careful, those that invested on some altcoins when their price was very high may not achieve the aim, expecting the price to increase and reach the price when they invested it, they may be disappointed after they have waited for years, expecting the coins to reach the price when they invested on it but remain unrealized loss when bitcoin reach all-time-high. I will advice people to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
October 21, 2022, 09:08:43 AM
As a first post I wanted to try and motivate people in the community. If at least one person will be motivated by this post, it is a win for me!

Clearly, by the LUNA fall and then we are experiencing a bear market. No one can deny that.

A hint for that is the growth of Bitcoin through the years.

https://imgur.com/a/lHlwUsB

Pages:
Jump to: