Pages:
Author

Topic: My Bitcoin transaction is pending, unconfirmed and seen by 14 peers - page 2. (Read 1340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
i am like 99% sure that it has nothing to do with fees. mempool has been empty and doesn't matter how low a fee you pay, your transaction should have been confirmed in less than an hour or a couple of minutes if you are lucky.

Multibit doesn't give bad fee suggestions anyways.

you either spent an unconfirmed transaction, or it was sent and confirmed but probably LBC never credited your account. (that is my guess unless i can see the tx ID)
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
What's your transaction id ??
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Do you atleast know what the transfaction fee is? I suggest posting the transaction id for more information.

Anyway, I haven't tried using that wallet. But if you can't change the transaction fees, I suggest changing to another wallet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
 Dear All ,

I would need some help with my bitcoin transaction.  I use multibit wallet version.5.16 and i sent 1 Bitcoin on Saturday  to my localbitcoin  

wallet address and today is Monday and it has not been received . I am guessing it has to do with the fees but i dont know how to adjust the

fees or what to do o get my bitcoin back . it is frustrating. Can some help me redress this issue Huh thanks
Pages:
Jump to: