Pages:
Author

Topic: My bustabit strategy testing (thus far: +2.1 BTC netted) - page 2. (Read 10101 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Off course it will fail at some point, I am not claiming any otherwise. It's gambling, whereas the house ALWAYS wins.

I am interested in how long it will last, up to the point where it will fail. When doing a couple of times, it should provide back some statistics for me, where I can adjust further tactics on.

All right. I have been running this same script previously, or at least very similar to it. Stop at 1.13 and 4 or 5 time save. It indeed runs steadily... Until the rapetrain comes. I would recommend to not leave it running overnight even if you manage to run 3 hours for example without shit hitting the fan. Other than that it's just pure luck, as always. If you happen to stop the script always before that bad streak comes, then good for you. Most of the time you won't so the wall will come at some point unfortunately. Good luck!

Oh, and just for reference I lost 500k bits with this script at the end. Yeah, no hard feelings, I know it's gambling too and house indeed always wins. Inspired by your thread I just launched the script once again with 100k starting stack.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
I just took a glimpse on my crystal ball and I can already see that you will fail at some point. Sorry mate!

Off course it will fail at some point, I am not claiming any otherwise. It's gambling, whereas the house ALWAYS wins.

I am interested in how long it will last, up to the point where it will fail. When doing a couple of times, it should provide back some statistics for me, where I can adjust further tactics on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I just took a glimpse on my crystal ball and I can already see that you will fail at some point. Sorry mate!
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
I like bustabit. After testing several strategies I could find on the net as well as here in bitcointalk, I couldn't help ending up with making losses sooner or later with all of them.
So, after digging a bit more into them, I started to test a new strategy since yesterday, doing custom settings.

My base multiplier is set to 1.13
The strategy is opted to counter 4 losing streaks in a row
The last streak < 1.13 seen, was round #2.273.661-#2.273.667.
The current game whilst writing this, is #2.765.472 (so 491.805 rounds further, a losing streak of < 1.13 has not occurred (yet  Cheesy))
The strategy is set to wager with a certain percentage of my balance, not a fixed number, so that I will slowly enhance my profits up bit by bit.

Here is a screenshot when I starting to adopt my new strategy:

After then, the above has been running for about an hour.
Today, it has been running for around an hour as well. Here is today's result, after running for just ~2 hours in total:

As you can see, I'm recouping slow but steady.
More screenshots will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: