Pages:
Author

Topic: My campaign journey has ended due to this - page 3. (Read 702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Few months ago, I was a very active campaigner ( my previous posts/activities will tell ) but then this shitty campaign by 1xbit caused my -1 neg trust from JollyGood after I tried applying  to their campaign which I don't have an idea that it was a scam campaign coz I see a lot of people are applying on which I take responsibility of.
Did you wear 1xbit signature for some time before you got tagged, or you were tagged immediately after applying for signature campaign? I am asking because I remember DT members contacting people after they got tagged and usually deleting the feedback if signature was removed immediately. Also, you are not a new member so how come you ignored negative trust on their bounty manager as I am sure he had plenty of those?

Let's be honest here, if people were not getting tagged for promoting scammers like 1xbit I am sure that many wouldn't have any issues joining their campaign but are not doing so only because of the fear of negative tag.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
Thats hurting actually. Well just continue or provide service to others. Probably with huge transactions youve done with that services, others might ignore that negative feedback on you for just joining a scam signature campaign. If you succeded on that, then maybe some will drop you a good positive rating and that negative one will be ignored as many are trusted you for your services instead seeing you as a scammer for that mistake of yours.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Few months ago, I was a very active campaigner ( my previous posts/activities will tell ) but then this shitty campaign by 1xbit caused my -1 neg trust from JollyGood after I tried applying  to their campaign which I don't have an idea that it was a scam campaign coz I see a lot of people are applying on which I take responsibility of.

You mean you applied but never got to join the campaign?

It seems that JollyGood tagged not only the people who participated, but also those who simply applied.

I find this a bit tough. Someone could have applied without realising it was a scam and then withdraw or delete the application without ever actually participating. I don't think they should get a red tag for this.

There would be a grey case for me, which would be those who applied and were not accepted. In this case I think the tag would be more justified.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 843
What frustrates me more is that I really want to provide an art services so I could help few people here in regards with art, and again with neg trust it's almost impossible at this moment.
Your account didn't have any active flag and the feedback because of 1xbit, if you use escrow of your services, I don't see the feedback would hurt your reputations. As long as your art portfolio is originally created from you and using escrow, no one will think you're a scammer. Why not try to create your services thread?

And this is an issue for you now because....?
I think his purpose want to join the signature campaign again since he said he was an active campaigner. If you read his post history [1] he never made any post about contributing to the forum, he only create post about art contest which is money oriented. This mean if he only want to post because of money, he wouldn't post if he didn't earn money. Since he didn't contributed anything after he got negative trust by @JollyGood  , the negative feedback shouldn't be deleted.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/twentyonepaylots-1075222
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
And this is an issue for you now because....?

You had to have known your negative feedback would preclude you from getting accepted into most of the reputable signature campaigns, no?  It's not as if JG just left you that feedback, either--it's been nearly a year.

What frustrates me more is that I really want to provide an art services so I could help few people here in regards with art, and again with neg trust it's almost impossible at this moment.
What is it about that one feedback that's preventing you from doing whatever it is you described above?  I don't know what "art service" you want to provide, but a single neg due to you being linked with 1xbit probably shouldn't interfere. 

I'd no idea 1xbit was still active here, since I have signatures ignored.  But the forum doesn't ban scammers, so that's why they're allowed to remain on bitcointalk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Not knowing that 1xbit is a scam gambling site should not be an excuse. Or let me put it like this, you have already been tagged and nobody knows or can prove if what you are saying is true or not, but did you wear the signature and avatar of 1xbit? Did you remove the 1xbit signature and avatar immediately when you were tagged or you were paid for one week or some weeks before you removed both? I think JollyGood would have messaged you back if you have not gone beyond only joining the scam campaign gambling site.

If what you said is true but which I do not yet believe, all I can say is that you have already been tagged, JollyGood will see this thread but you can still message him again and request for the red trust removal. Improve your post, I believe improving the way you are posting will change his mind ones he noticed that you have changed the way you are posting in a way you can join good campaigns that are only picking good posters unlike 1xbit that did not see good posters to pick because good posters did not apply, shit posters applied for 1xbit, posters that are not having merits or having just 1 or less than 5 merits in the last 120 days. That deserves red trust as 1xbit is not only just scam campaign but also taking shit posters that want to make the quality posting on this forum to reduce. Thanks to suchmoon, JollyGood and many other people that were reporting them.

What I noticed about 1xbit is that the betting site is a scam, people that joined it first were tagged, shit posters joined it which I believe are alts which are no more useful because no one would want to risk his main account to join such campaign, turning this forum into a spam haven with spam posts.

Post good and continue your determination which is the red trust removal, it would be removed if you start and continue to be active with quality posts which is what that will make you deserve it removed.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
Few months ago, I was a very active campaigner ( my previous posts/activities will tell ) but then this shitty campaign by 1xbit caused my -1 neg trust from JollyGood after I tried applying  to their campaign which I don't have an idea that it was a scam campaign coz I see a lot of people are applying on which I take responsibility of. I tried to appeal to him and he didn't replied which I totally understand. Now it's almost impossible to join any campaign anymore. What frustrates me more is that I really want to provide an art services so I could help few people here in regards with art, and again with neg trust it's almost impossible at this moment.

Now every time I see the thread of 1xbit reminds me of this, IDK why it is still here on the forum.   Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: