Pages:
Author

Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ? - page 23. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It all depends on how much money you invest in your business related to crypto-currencies. If you plan to invest large amounts of money, then you better think about changing jurisdictions. Otherwise, you are taking too much risk. If it's illegal in your country then the police can come to you and take everything you have from you. But if the amounts you work with are small, then I think you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If a government at a time has banned the existence of bitcoin to develop it must be difficult for someone to invest however when you insist on continuing to generate income every time asking for help friend from a country that has received bitcoin is a good step in helping the economy.

I think this will be really hard to the person who want to invest in bitcoin if it's banned to their country, because you need contact your friend from the country who accept bitcoin and our time is not same so that will be really hard.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
check any website why they banned btvoin in your country then if it is legal and right you have no choice but i think u can use vpn for you to change your ip address in different country
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Although bitcoin is your passion as well as your hobby if your country banned  you how to make you unconventional you have the right thing to protect yourself and not to hurt  bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
If your country banned Bitcoin and you want to continue  your work or transactions in Bitcoin I suggest that you take a vacation in a country that does not banned Bitcoin do your trading, investing and updating there or if you want to convert your Bitcoin to cash do it there.  Have a good time  there and go back to your country refreshed and secured. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
Right now its ban in many countries but still citizens of these countries using this some doing with VPN and some with some other sources this is really shame for these countries as they are doing no research and just implementing bans they need to do some work with the help of devs for better future because this crypto world can create many news jobs and new ways for peoples
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I will abide by the ban, if it is really dangerous in government, if it can benefit the government but we are forbidden then I will violate it.
Activity: 336
Many way to make money by bitcoin and wihdraw or bitcoin to be cash money although your country was banned bitcoin transactio, never stop to make investment and trade by bitcoin or altcoin. When you want to be your bitcoin to cash money you can use other way by convert your bitcoin to other digital money asset by convesrt to paypal or payza. You have keep and inside by bitcoin to take profit more.
Activity: 41
in india also they are  planning to ban it  july 20 we will know what regulations they are going to put  i hope exchange will be the only source for transferring bitcoins to dollars or  paypal and then transfer to banks
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
If a government at a time has banned the existence of bitcoin to develop it must be difficult for someone to invest however when you insist on continuing to generate income every time asking for help friend from a country that has received bitcoin is a good step in helping the economy.
Activity: 2
If you are investing huge amount of money, you can consider moving to a new country. There are many crypto friendly countries.
Activity: 163
Although my country forbids bitcoin, I will still use bitcoin, even though it is an unstable movement, but I'm sure bitcoin will make a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Although it may disrupt the flow of your crypto business, law is law and it should be followed. Your country's government may have some pretty good reason of banning it. Maybe it already caused undesirable events on the citizens or maybe there are several money laundering cases. You have to deal with it if you want to be safe and of you want to keep your feet from jail.
Activity: 357
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

It is better if you contacted first your government in order for you to know what are the reasons why they prohibited the usage of it. If they explain it properly and clearly then it is your turn to understand it fully so that you may plan your actions toward it. If you are certain that using or just involving in bitcoin will be a biggest crime then I suggest you must make a stop engaging in here. Bit if not, then you can still be here. Abiding the laws set by the government is a must to be able to prevent unneccessary events.
Activity: 126
It is best to comply with government agencies. They can potentially use anti-dimensional methods to make you obey, so it's worth trying to guess with them.
Activity: 98
Unfortunately in this situation does not do much. In my opinion, the easiest option is to reconcile with the situation and stop them to deal with or change their place of residence.

For me if you already have enough money you should move where everyone receives Bitcoin in that country. Cool

You don't need to move there, just go on a vacation and get back home with a ton of money.  Grin
Activity: 514
●●
Unfortunately in this situation does not do much. In my opinion, the easiest option is to reconcile with the situation and stop them to deal with or change their place of residence.

For me if you already have enough money you should move where everyone receives Bitcoin in that country. Cool
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
All what you can do is to follow the law or try to immigrate to an other country which allow using btc and use it but it isn't a sollution
Same thing fall on my mind too, the best he can do is to immigrate to another country and have nice life in some better country. It`s not a small step, but when your country doesn`t give you space to live free and do what you want to do, go to some other country where people are more open minded.
OP is from Bangladesh, Islam is the largest and the official state religion of Bangladesh, followed by 90 percent of the population. Like all the Muslim countries this one is closed for rest of the world, for the future. Human freedoms in Muslim countries are at low level, in my opinion, I would never want to live in one!
Activity: 140

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

I think you can't do anything unless you are government it self, i am sorry sir to hear that. Just hold your bitcoin maybe someday your country will change their mind about bitcoin. But if you really wanna invest in bitcoin. Sell your bitcoin to dollar, than change that to your currency.
Activity: 34
All what you can do is to follow the law or try to immigrate to an other country which allow using btc and use it but it isn't a sollution
Pages:
Jump to: