Pages:
Author

Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ? - page 24. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you already have bitcoin now, maybe you should just keep it, who knows in the future your government may allow and accept bitcoin in your country.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
Perhaps your preferences are subjective and different from the ideas of your state. It's worth reading and looking for information about why Bitcoin in your country has been banned. I understand your pain and dissatisfaction due to the inability to use cryptocurrencies, but this may have a negative impact on the structure of your country's funds, and therefore the government preferred to avoid it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You have to do your own research on why Bitcoin is banned to your Country. I know that Bitcoin is a big help to you. However, you still need to abide by the law of your Country, unless you want to go to jail. so for now, just obey the law until Bitcoin is legalized in your Country.
Activity: 22
well If you still hold some bitcoins then you should probably convert into some other altcoins like ETH or LTC whichever you think has the larger potential. you should also check through your sources that is using bitcoins banned or just mining and converting it into fiat via banks. Like most of us think that bitcoins are banned for using in china but actually only banks and institute are banned of using others are free to use and Please check the details of the restrictions in your country so that you won't run fowl of the law. In the meantime, keep your bitcoin safe in your wallet as more countries are beginning to adopt cryptocurrency
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Unfortunately in this situation does not do much. In my opinion, the easiest option is to reconcile with the situation and stop them to deal with or change their place of residence.
Activity: 22
well i think That is pretty cool you want to participate in cryptos despite the fact it is illegal in your country. First and foremost your safety is everything and I would advise getting a VPN and running it all day every day and I believe there are some alternative ways to access your bitcoin account as long as internet connection is still exist and for sure you can access your wallet and may able to send in different redemption outlets throughout the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Most of the countries ban cryptocurrency in this year but some countries have the smalle issue, By the way, No one like to ban Cryptocurrency and don't stop the deal with crypto,

Don't upset you have many ways to deal with cryptocurrency, But make sure you should respect the country rules, Try to find the exact reason for the banned and introduce good solution then you will win,

good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Suppose from today Indian government declares Bitcoin as illegal in India then any exchange of Bitcoin become illegal that means buying, selling, purchasing with Bitcoin and accepting Bitcoin will be illegal.But before taking any step towards banning Bitcoin. The Indian government will definitely consider the loss of user investment and organization. To recover the user investment Indian government will provide some ultimatum to Trading companies to return users investment and make an exit from the market.If any country is going to ban Bitcoin then this situation is likely to happen in most of the cases but the situation can be change depending on the government action.
Activity: 504
Your country was banned bitcoin and you have more lovely with bitcoin and cryptocurrency, you have continue what have you do before and joined bitcoin and cryptocurrency, never to leave what have you start and begin before, you have storng and always have many way to get solution for your proble, my country is the sam ewith your case banned bitcoin transaction, but I can withdraw my bitcoin to cash money, don’t worriend if you can withdraw your bitcoin to be cash money you don’t care about what bitcoin is banned or not in your country.
Activity: 98
you better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. Or else find trsted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin.
Yeah, that's not very smart to do. Contacting authorities or giving money or your assets to "friends" can be disastrous. Friends quickly unfriend you when money gets involved. Be very careful who you put your trust in to.
Activity: 74
you better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. Or else find trsted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin.
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
You can still use bitcoin for investment. you can still trade using bitcoin or altcoin through coin exchange sites outside your country. then you can still withdraw the assets to the local bank without having to involve regulations in your country.

You are right about it question. It is no matter about banned or not, today there are many ways to cash it. Yes, not all legal, but the government is doing not legal steps about you. All we want to work and earn, so we must have a chance to do it.
Activity: 187
It is very unfortunate on your part. Sorry to hear that your country banned bitcoin. If the same thing happens to your country then I suggest you don't trade bitcoin now, you can trade and work with bitcoin after the situation calms down. And, yes, always VPN.
Activity: 17
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
Your problem and I are very similar, I am in Vietnam and they prevent me from entering the crypto world, but then time will prove to all, those who do not change will never succeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Use any exchange of your choice to exchange bitcoin to USD and can send the quantity that is allowed in your country true your mastercard, visa or paypal. There are exchanges that easily help you do that just search for them.
Activity: 136
You better find out about why your country banned bitcoin and clarification to the government and maybe you should ask also if it could be why bitcoin is banned in your country. Because you can only do that if bitcoin is properly banned in your country.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I read some news about these ones a while ago. Sadly for investors and users of bitcoin in Bangladesh will be arrested by Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit (BFIU). I think this may be connected to Major banks panicking in that country.

Credits to this article. http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-users-hunted-police-bangladesh/
Impressive. The police in bangladesh are really insane, in my country even though bitcoin is not legal, but its prohibition does not get that hard. Unfortunately, bitcoin is able to help their people's reconstruction.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
Move toward a bitcoin friendly country that’s what you can do, don’t need to go against the law of a country.
I am damn sure when countries like Bangladesh will know the importance of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies they will surely lift the ban but until than you need to take your safe side and move to any other country.
Activity: 4
It was banned my country also . But If your Country bans Bitcoin, transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country. If you want to cash in, then use a exchangeto get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.
Activity: 200
Bitcoin is going to accept in more and more country although there are still many governments concerned about its illegal. But I think you should own some BTC for you, it maybe useful for future
Pages:
Jump to: