Pages:
Author

Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ? - page 30. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
You must first find out why it is banned. May be you can still access online exchanges and deal with it without the government knowing. Stop dealing local bitcoin traders and focus on foreign exchanges.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I think you can use VPN to have a layer for your IP so you can still access to bitcoin or if you want to fully use bitcoin without having anything to worry about then you can just go out from your country and move into another country where you can use bitcoin and work in bitcoin without worrying about any laws that might forbid you from using bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Who did'nt knows bitcoin? Bitcoin is very popularity in the world, i dont think so it can be banned but the times come it be banned i can do is to apologized about the issue regarding into the government.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Did you find out about the ban? In my opinion if your country prohibits paying by bitcoin then you can still continue do the work you like with bitcoin. You can still buy bitcoin but you should not use it for payment.
Activity: 34
Most countries banned bitcoin, but you should never be afraid and worried because you can become active users bitcoin and withdraw to bank account safely, many trading options between USD vs. Bitcoin and they provide withdraw to any country.
Activity: 83
This is difficult to answer because you know that in your country, bitcoin is banned but you still want to work in bitcoin. You can utilize bitcoin regardless of whether your nation has prohibited bitcoin. You can gain the equivalent of this is suffering on the jail. You can hold it and offer your bitcoin on the place that bitcoin is permitted.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If you are able to, move out of the country and continue with your business with cryptocurrency. If you cannot, I honestly and personally would just stop but still hold the coins. Pretty sure that they will eventually lift it as it is plausible that cryptocurrency is the future of fiat.
Activity: 96
You can move to another country and bring your family with you. Just follow your passion and fuck the law
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

Well, I suggest you still go on doing bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading. Earn as much as you can. Then when the time comes that your government has already lift up the ban, then you have a lot of money. Or, better go to other country and withdraw your money there.
Activity: 196
The very nature of BTC is supposed to operate entirely out of doors of the machine. It’s unfortunate banning in Bangladesh took a very intense turn to even looking for buyers and customers. reputedly they're adopting a cyber crimes unit to definitely seek out crypto users within its jurisdiction.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if your country forbids bitcoin to be accessed and to conduct transactions I do not think you can do anything much of the country that prohibits bitcoin accessed in the country by reason of the background crime factor it all
Bangladesh is one of the country that made a ban over bitcoin. Even after the banning of bitcoin people continue to use it through different ways possible. But, what they were doing is high risk involved. If you've some friends who are trustworthy residing in bitcoin supporting countries you can make use of it through them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
if your country forbids bitcoin to be accessed and to conduct transactions I do not think you can do anything much of the country that prohibits bitcoin accessed in the country by reason of the background crime factor it all
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.

Well, you cannot do anything because it is already banned in your country. If you really love crypto, go to other country or countries near you that are accepting bitcoin and there continue to do bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

My country Bangladesh.

Thanks in advance.
If your country banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency you have nothing to do with that I do not know if trading is included in the prohibitions in your country If not lucky for you. You can still have bitcoin and cryptocurrency thru trading.

Usually in developing countries it is mostly a prohibition and is not recognized as a recognized transaction (possibly a regulation that does not exist or also to keep many fraud and things reasonable) but can still do mining and trading. so it can still do.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
If your government banned bitcoin then you can't do against it for you are just the only one who understand bitcoin flows and that would be you. You understand bitcoin and probabilities if you fight for it you will be entitled as the world self centered person for bitcoin obsession.
Activity: 97
What you can do is to move to an country that legalizes bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
Bitcoin is anonymous, so government banning it wouldn't create any problem for you, as bitcoin has nothing to do with the government. You can carry on your bitcoin related activities as usual.

Bitcoin is not 100% anonymous. With some effort, the law enforcement agencies can trace your Bitcoin transactions back to you (which they normally don't do as long as you stay away from drugs or arms smuggling). Also, converting your BTC to fiat cash can expose your identity.

I think only way is to stop it as the country has taken their decision then you are suppose to abide by the law created in the country. Else no point you using the ban things and then you may get caught and will waste your money by paying penalty and might even be an imprisonment.
Activity: 31
If your country not supported of bitcoin so you have just only one way sale your bitcoin. and then otherwise use own bitcoin where those country support.
if you have to time so hold the bitcoin hope you will earn big amount in future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Regrettably, Bitcoin services will not be developed in your area, but you can still use Bitcoin to pay and trade online! But you should be careful when conducting transactions, now, fraud in the crypto environment too much
Activity: 72
I think the prohibition is only temporary. You can go to understand. Moreover, I think the Internet is free. You should be able to skip over the regulatory use of the country.
Pages:
Jump to: