Pages:
Author

Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ? - page 29. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
If your country banned bitcoin and you are so interested in bitcoin then you can ban your own country by moving to another bitcoin/crypto loving country. If while you are abroad you hear that the country has lifted the ban then you can return. On the other hand, you could wait until your country has lifted the ban. Best wishes!
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
You can still use bitcoin for investment. you can still trade using bitcoin or altcoin through coin exchange sites outside your country. then you can still withdraw the assets to the local bank without having to involve regulations in your country.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I think almost every country bans Bitcoin. However, all Bitcoin activities are normal and people still use it. Because it's completely anonymous and nobody seems to know you. Also, if Bitcoin is accepted, I think you can not use Bitcoin as well often because it is not popular with cash in practice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
Maybe you can migrate? No, I'm just kidding haha
If your country banned bitcoin and cryptos then you must follow what your government says because you are a citizen of your country. It might be risky if you try not to follow your law.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
It is very undesirable. I think there is some user of bitcoin all over the world who fall in this situation. But it is very difficult to take decision in this situation. But if I ware you I could not stay away from bitcoin. I think if I do not use bitcoin in wrong way then there is no problem at all. Moreover the first world country like Japan, Germany, Korea, UK has already start trading of bitcoin. Time is not so far when the country of third world compelled to use bitcoin. Then you will be the pioneer of bitcoin of your country.
Activity: 75
If the bann is not than serious,you can trade it informally,hold your altcoins ,trade then for Perfect money which you can trade for your local currency. Just do them in small bits so as not to attract suspicions. You can trade crypto for digital money on several exchanges.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Don't worry you are not the only one who his country banned bitcoin me too my country don't accept  bitcoin so i advice you to work and earn bitcoin if you want and if you want to cash it you can find an exchange site and cashout your money without any problem
Activity: 308
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
It is too difficult to decide from your part.  I don't know what I will do in your situation.  If your country banned it,  then it will become illegal and its not easy to hold it. If you are trying to overcome the rules and regulations of the country, there is a chance for getting prisoned. It is better to move to the near countries, where bitcoin is not banned.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.

I think, the good thing to do right now to your situation is just keep holding your bitcoin and altcoin. Also keep safe all your necessary account with your bitcoin until the government of  your country decide to allow the use of bitcoin. Or else to use your bitcoin and to exchange it to fiat. Transfer to the country allowing the use of bitcoin. But it is not necessarily to do, this is only an option.
Activity: 33
well i think there is nothing you can do besides following the law in your country because if bitcoin banned mean use bitcoin is prohibit and not allowed and having bitcoin also will against the law  and i think the only way now you have to find someone to help you to convert your bitcoin to your local currency and sold all of your bitcoin asset and  you can try to use VPN to connect with bitcoin and work in bitcoin but you need to know what will happen to you if your government knows that you were using bitcoin to make money. you know the risk, you know that bitcoin attract you to make money, and I hope that you can make a good decision about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Don't worry with the passage of time and the development of technology and people mind set regarding Bitcoin and crypto currencies change. i see no restriction from any country in near future. Respect your country's law and wait for the best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You can move to live in another country, because you need to move in the direction where the technology develops, and to beat in the trend, because nowadays only those who are in a trend with technologies can earn money
Activity: 86
Maybe the best thing you do go out in your country and come to another country that accepts cryptocurrency freely.  if the number of different places in the EU that accept the currency as a method of payment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
And what is forbidden: extraction, sale, possession of cryptocurrency? As far as I understand cryptocurrency, it is decentralized. And if you do not tell anyone that you have cryptocurrency, and your wallet is securely protected, then problems should not arise. But, of course, you better contact the authorities for explanation of the reason.
Activity: 12
Wow! Reading this I feel blessed. I mean, in my country it is perfectly fine to use btc. If you earned some cryptos you can migrate to other countries instead.
Activity: 91
How did they ban bitcoin, did they ban you from accessing websites related the it, or do they stop people from using it? As far as I am concerned Bitcoin cannot fully be banned by countries, they can only limit the access to it.
Activity: 77
If your country has put a ban on bitcoin or other crytocurrencies,one option you have is to change your ip address to an address of a country that allow crytocurrencies, that way you don't have to worry about your countries ban,I hope this helps.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
You can move to another country and bring your family with you. Just follow your passion and fuck the law
If your country banned bitcoin but you can still access bitcointalk.org with your current ip address I think you have nothing to worry about. As long as you can still participate and join campaigns, do trade its stilll a great placeto leave.
Activity: 405
If there’s a final decision from your government then you have nothing to do with that. You cannot change the decision of your government and you must follow your government but the good thing about cryptocurrency is that, you can still use your holdings in other countries, travel and convert your bitcoin into fiat money Smiley
I think that is the best thing you will do, just follow the rules in your country. So just keep it or hold it maybe someday the government will allow again to legalize bitcoin in your country. Or if you travel in other countries you can also use it.
Activity: 183
Bitcoin is going to accept in more and more country although there are still many governments concerned about its illegal. But I think you should own some BTC for you, it maybe useful for future
Pages:
Jump to: