Pages:
Author

Topic: My Cryptocurrency Story. What Is yours? - page 3. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
For me it just started with a friend online mentioning the topic of cryptocurrencies to me and then I started to do some research into the coins, this was about 2014 and then i was going to invest but i just kept putting it off in favor of other things and just like that I forgot to invest and forgot about the coins completely, but then I got back into in 2016 and started by investing in bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
November 06, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
I was mining Ethereum. Whole year. And then in one second all lost. A hacker broke into my computer and used cookies to get everything out. And my story is over.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 07:30:08 AM
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 06, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
My first Corey into Cryptocurrencies was quite similar to yours, I fauceted for a while, lost it in HYIPs but unlike you who continued after that, I quit the hustle because I couldn't imagine working for another 3 months to get what I got previously, it really put a dent in my efforts, but now I am back and determined to carve my niche with bounties.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 06, 2018, 04:02:44 AM
I started when my childhood friends started talking about how they get money from the internet then I started searching and I found a website which you could collect satoshis every minute or what they call a faucet site which I wasted my time for about a month then I just asked my friends where are they getting it then they gave the link of this forum which helped me to understand crypto currency and about bounties.
I also started with faucets some years ago, gathered about $40 before I lost it in a scam site, it was quite painful but I learnt my lesson with it, no more HYIP for me in this lifetime and probably the next if there is a next life.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:55:33 AM
My cryptocurrency experience was horrible. I started crypto way back in 2015 in faucets but i stop because i am busy with my work and i spent all of my earnings in faucets and not even a 1 satoshi left on my wallet. So when the bull run last year 2017 i was like i am going to kill myself. I'd never thought btc would pump like that. But i am not giving up , i need to earn back those btc i've lost from those scam ico. I still believe i will.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:32:14 PM
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 20, 2018, 08:52:31 PM
from your experience like that might be a motivation for new people entering the world of cryptocurency,that cryptocurency is real and there is, for myself it was a long time ago just from friends when there was only a project on this forum with the signature and at the beginning I joined the junior member rank which made me more careful.!!
and that's where I began to be a lucky person from the many people who followed the signature,after that istarted to hear the name airdrop and bounty, that's where I got unexpected and extraordinary benefits..

But it's all just a story in the days of bitcoin or altcoin is at the top point, now many ico or irresponsible projects.

Once again I am very grateful for Crypto because the opportunity of the past will not come a second time and I use it to the fullest possible..!!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 20, 2018, 08:36:35 PM
It was amazing!

Cryptocurrency is a blessing for when I 1st got into it wherein I needed money that time for my wife due to preganancy and for my house. I just learned about it last year actually I've heard BTC since 2014 but I never believed it until my friend earned a lot and basically people won't believe until there's a proof. Then I started doing bounties and earned a lot that I was able to get money for my needs and wants.

The main thing(almost all of us) or reason why I came to crypto was just to earn money but honestly as I move forward I started to have that eagerness to learn more about the tech, trading, learning graphs etc.which are all connected to it.

Fast forward...

This year is not a good year for me as I am one of those who were scammed in an ICO(Hashcard) and I loss money in trading but see these are experiences where we learned a lot, yes there I got disappointed but I know it will be replaced and there's still a lot of room for learnings for me as I believe "the past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power"
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
September 20, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
My story in short:

1) I started last year. Invested around $20 and made some profit.

2) Then came to know about bitcointalk forum and became active here. After rank improved, I am earning from signature campaigns also.

I am very much hopeful about the future of crypto as well.
September 20, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
I also started with a small amount and am happy with returns. I expect market to explode in next bull run.
That is our prayer, when the bull-run comes, just make sure you are prepared, I do not sell most of my bounty tokens, I keep them for future purposes.
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
September 20, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
I also started with a small amount and am happy with returns. I expect market to explode in next bull run.
September 20, 2018, 03:31:50 AM
I get involved in Crypto currency in year 2014, it was quite though then that I  had to learn everything in a hard way, with no guidance nor councillor.
In my locality I feel I was the only one that was into Crypto then, I had to teach some of my friends about the crypto thing so that I will have someone to share ideas with.
And we are all doing well now
It hope it turned out great for then as well, it is quite rewarding to see your friends succeeding alongside you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 06:14:24 PM
I get involved in Crypto currency in year 2014, it was quite though then that I  had to learn everything in a hard way, with no guidance nor councillor.
In my locality I feel I was the only one that was into Crypto then, I had to teach some of my friends about the crypto thing so that I will have someone to share ideas with.
And we are all doing well now

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
Long story short, the first thing i've done in cryptocurrency is doing some social media campaign, and got some good result from it about a year + ago, after that i've starting to look on the signature campaign and it got better cause the result is bigger than doing social media campaign.
But in the last few month the result is a bit decreasing due to the drop in price and more scam ico. But i still have faith that it will be better.
September 19, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
I met the cryptocurrency just one year ago. And it was the best year of my life. Thanks to investments in successful projects, I was able to buy myself many things that had previously been inaccessible to me. I was told about this method of income by my friends, and I'm still grateful to them Grin
A good one, since I joined fulltime, this has been my case, I regret nothing and it has been one success to another since then.
September 17, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
Mine is a bit amusing.  I was introduced to it in 2013 by a friend.  I was a university student at the time, and I had free electricity with my rented room so I started mining Litecoin with two ATI HD5970 GPUs, so I was churning out a lot of them because that was the first dual-core GPU and made a lot of hashes.  That lasted for about 7 months until my housemate, who has also gotten into mining, accidentally caused an electrical fire in the adjacent room.  Luckily I didn't lose anything except that I had to move.  I'd made a nice penny off of what I mined.

I didn't start mining again after that, but I got involved in other ways, and am now involved in whitepaper writing, editing, and other promotional activities for payment in various forms.
I have never mined because to be honest, I couldn't afford the electricity charges in my country, you would lose more than you make, but as a good content creator, I earn most of my pay by writing cryptocurrency related articles in bounties.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
I met the cryptocurrency just one year ago. And it was the best year of my life. Thanks to investments in successful projects, I was able to buy myself many things that had previously been inaccessible to me. I was told about this method of income by my friends, and I'm still grateful to them Grin
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 04:28:10 AM
My story is very simple. In the past, every time I made a decision to invest in a crypto coin, its price dropped after a few hours, when I sold, its price raised immediately. In the last time, I invested in INS and its price has dropped day by day, so sad but I will hold to die Cheesy
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
Personally, I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies in the winter of last year, when they spoke in all media. I am still studying coins and slave blockchain and it is very interesting. I was also attracted to trading, but not by the potential benefits. Trading is very difficult and interesting, I'm really excited about it.
Pages:
Jump to: