Pages:
Author

Topic: My Cryptocurrency Story. What Is yours? - page 4. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
Mine is a bit amusing.  I was introduced to it in 2013 by a friend.  I was a university student at the time, and I had free electricity with my rented room so I started mining Litecoin with two ATI HD5970 GPUs, so I was churning out a lot of them because that was the first dual-core GPU and made a lot of hashes.  That lasted for about 7 months until my housemate, who has also gotten into mining, accidentally caused an electrical fire in the adjacent room.  Luckily I didn't lose anything except that I had to move.  I'd made a nice penny off of what I mined.

I didn't start mining again after that, but I got involved in other ways, and am now involved in whitepaper writing, editing, and other promotional activities for payment in various forms.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 17, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
I started when my childhood friends started talking about how they get money from the internet then I started searching and I found a website which you could collect satoshis every minute or what they call a faucet site which I wasted my time for about a month then I just asked my friends where are they getting it then they gave the link of this forum which helped me to understand crypto currency and about bounties.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
September 17, 2018, 03:59:16 AM
I have same start like you, begin with faucets and pay to click sites. Then move to airdrop and bounty like now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 03:50:50 AM
i lost 7 btc in fake trading company which posed to be real and the movement i lost btc the market started to increase in prices thereon words i feel i lost big crunch of profits
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:39:25 AM
Wow, that's a great story. My experience is sad( I learned about cryptocurrencies and blockchain in 2013 but did not attach any importance to it.... Then in the fall of 2017, I got interested in crypto again and was able to earn some money. Now I'm just participating in the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
September 17, 2018, 03:37:28 AM
I am fairly new to Cryptocurrency and to be honest, it has not been favourable to be because I came at a time when the market is in a decline, I hope we see the green day's I have been hearing of.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
September 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
I start trading cryptocurrency and buy first altcoins about 1 year ago. This altcoins was XEM and XRP - both of them gives a good profit but i do not hold them enough of time, so, i am not reach my goals.
You started trading Cryptocurrencies before me, to be honest, I have not ever gained by holding, it just seem that any coin I decide to hold would dip on me, I only gain when I am trading it to increase the amount of that token in my possession.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
I start trading cryptocurrency and buy first altcoins about 1 year ago. This altcoins was XEM and XRP - both of them gives a good profit but i do not hold them enough of time, so, i am not reach my goals.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
September 05, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
The Beginning
I discovered Cryptocurrencies in 2015 when I was between a rock and a tight place in life, I heard that there were money making opportunities online and I was determined to dive in ASAP and carve my niche, I didn't have any mentor, I didn't know of anybody who is actually making money online, all I had was Google search engine and while I was surfing the net, I stumbled on some bitcoin faucets, it was very hard work with very little pay but I persisted and did it for about a month before I got a job and had to quit fauceting. In the two months I fauceted, I earned about $40 worth of Bitcoin.

Fast Forward to 2016 when Bitcoin price rose to $20,000, I logged into my Blockchain wallet and my $40 has turned to $1600 and I knew right then and there that I was mistaken to have quit the fauceting hustle when I did but I knew it wasn't too late so I quit my job and decided to dedicate 100% of my time to Cryptocurrency.

My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency...
My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency was Cryptocurrency Trading, that was the period when every coin was pumping like crazy and I was able to increase my $120 investment into $320 in just a week, I was ecstatic. But almost immediately after, things started going downhill...

And Then Came Bounties...
The cryptocurrency market started losing money, from almost $1billion it started decreasing fast, I was an inexperienced trader with just a little capital and I had already quit my job to pursue a career in Cryptocurrency but I was stumped. I have never been a quitter and so I reverted back to old habits... Google  Grin

During my search for a way to earn cryptocurrency, I discovered airdrop and bounties and the rest like they say is history. Bounties has been a tremendous blessing to me, it made me stay sane and occupied in a bear market.

I have been a bounty hunter for Months now and I have never regretted any moment of it, ofcourse there are the ups and downs but it's part of the journey and I would never trade those experiences for anything because they only made me a better hunter and more focused on my goals.
I Believe in Cryptocurrency.
I believe in Blockchain.
I believe in Bounties.

This is my Cryptocurrency Experience, what is yours?
Pages:
Jump to: