Pages:
Author

Topic: My First Post - page 3. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Please guide me regarding where to invest and how to go about it?

Thanks

First you must know that with trading of course you have to buy with low price and sell it higher.. I think it would help you if you know much about cryptocurrency and crypto trading so I advice you to make a reading about it and there are so many video tutorials which you can always have learnings as well. But you must really know that being involve with cryptocurrency it is inevitable for you to experience some loses and gains just like all of us. It is both part of the game. Just make sure that what you invest with crypto is just the extra fund that you have and not the money that is intended for more important matter. Have a wonderful journey in this world of cryptocurrency!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
November 13, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
About investing in the crypto market, it's better to frequently ask questions or discuss crypto. In my opinion, all who are and are involved in crypto are both in need of one another.
To better understand what needs to be done, I suggest, activating yourself in the forum is more important. Because this forum is very much knowledge that can be taken especially knowledge about cryptocurrency, such as knowledge about bounty, ICO and knowledge of the crypto market.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
November 13, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
We have different do's and don't as a fellow investor the only do's and don'ts i can give is:

1. DO Invest when the market is down and DON'T Sell at low.
2. DON'T Buy at high price instead DO sell at high price.

This is the most common mistakes of new investors in cryptocurrency market also make sure you do really understand what are the risk in investing to cryptocurrency industry, not because you invest doesn't mean you're going to earn remember that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and there's a high chance that your investment might be at risk.

I suggest in order to familiarize the market and earn experience you should try to invest a small amount of capital or investment and after you've earned some experiences and you think you're ready for a serious investment then enter the market with all the lessons you've learned from your experiences.

Remember to be responsible on your investments and HODL. Good luck!
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 13, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
Welcome to our community. You are вepы lucky that right now you are here. On the forum, you can find all the necessary information to become an expert in the crypto, but you will have to study a lot. Successes!

P.S Do not invest in shitcoins by the signals
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Not much to teach  in crypto currency trading
You should learn how to fully understand and deal with arbitrage and candles

Learn do always do your own research always
Avoid FUD
And dodge FOMO
Expect losses and profits

Have fun exploring
self learning is what works and teaches the reality of the market we will learn fast and many situations in reality i have learnt most of the things in by self learning only 
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 13, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I will welcome to you forum first and foremost and the few advice I will give out is that you don't invest all your money in cryptos, crypto space is a volatile space, so it means that anything can happen, the price can go up or it can go down. Spend more time to study and learn the space before making any investment, that's few advice i will give for now.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 13, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
Welcome to our community. Grin For a start, I advise you to read the forum section for beginners. There is a lot of useful information. It will be useful for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 13, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
I think right now you shouldn't do trading at least until the market will recover a bit. Read as much as you can and invest in the strongest coin while the prices are still low.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 13, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Thanks

Congrats you're joining cryptocurrency in a right time.
All coins are in dips you can invest on some top tier coins, and take profits later on, cheers
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
Welcome here!

The first reminder that you should do before investing is only invest what you afford to lose.
These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.

What according to you is the appropriate amount to start with? I know its a lame question to ask but for starters just to get an idea.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 12, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.

You are correct and that is where emotional maturity helps a trader. Experience too goes along way because these are usually repeated patterns especially when looking at the candles sticks when trading.
Experince contributes a big factor in trading.

Believe in yourself when trading but it comes with failures in the beginning and learning from others experience is also a big plus. Keep on learning, trading is wide and you don't need to rush.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 10, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
now there are many good ico so if you want to invest, try to look at ico first, which has the potential and clear direction, because now there are many choices that can be made by investment.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 10, 2018, 03:29:15 AM
Do's and Dont's? There is not a full lists of things like that. You have to draw it yourself when you're working in this market. The way to invest of each person is different, he can make money with his investment plan, it doesnot mean that you can make money by using his plan.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 03:24:24 AM
Well to be safe with your crypto assets, first advice I give you is to avoid phisphing sites and links. This is because there are several criminals out there waitung to devour your assets by gaining access to your wallets private key. About trading make sure you trade on exchanges that are visible on coinmarketcap.com  as they are safe and have reviews. Just guard your assets and be smart.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies. First of all, your judgment of the future is correct. But don't listen to anyone's opinion about cryptocurrency investments. You need to learn coin knowledge and invest in it. Come on, I hope everyone gets rich.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
I welcome you and congratulations on joining this forum. First understand first about cryptocurrency, you can spend your time reading about the types or names of cryptocurrency. That's the first step you need to understand, to continue entering the crypto market or investing in it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 09, 2018, 06:11:05 PM
I agree that one of the most important tips for beginners is to invest in crypto as much money as you are willing to lose, and in no case use any borrowed funds.  Spend more time on self-education, read this forum, there is a lot of important information here, from the very moment of the emergence of cryptocurrency.  And I think that the best knowledge and strategies are acquired on my own personal experience. 
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 09, 2018, 03:55:24 PM
Hello Everyone.

Thanks
Aside what everyone must have advised, i think you will need a lot of patience if you will truly gain from the crypto sphere, don't be afraid of making mistakes, take reasonable risks (that is what entrepreneurs do), follow your guts and you ll be good
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 09, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
Hello Everyone.

Thanks

Most important is safety. Because here is no reversing of transactions and you are your own bank. So you must be sure that your coins are safely stored. Learning about safety should be your priority.  Beside that you have this and next year to buy your coins. You sort of joined in perfect time. Year 2020 will be to late.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 09, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
What should you NOT do?
1. Create a similar topic with questions that already have answers.
2. Ask where it is better to invest money, here you will not be given perfect advice.

What should you do?

1. To study the forum rules
2. To study as many good topics as possible (topics that have received the greatest amount of merit)
3. To study what is Merit and ranks
Pages:
Jump to: