Pages:
Author

Topic: My First Post - page 5. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 09, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
my advice is to leave fast before you realise this is a world were 95% of people lose money, and big whales get richer.

you are like the meat to feed sharks in this world.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
November 09, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.

You are correct and that is where emotional maturity helps a trader. Experience too goes along way because these are usually repeated patterns especially when looking at the candles sticks when trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 09, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Please guide me regarding where to invest and how to go about it?

Thanks

For starters, you should read and understand the posts located at the beginers and help. You can see the do's and dont's there. All the policies and warnings, what to do when dealing with a certain issue or problem, and what to expect here in bitcointalk.org. in addition, many essential ideas and topics are located there. It will be beneficial if you just read there and understand what mostly the higher ranking bitcoiners are saying. Always pay attention and do what mostly the legendary rankers are saying for which they have many experiences here. Also be wary of the posts of those who have red trusts, for which they have been punish (given a red trust) for a reason.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 09, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Welcome here!

The first reminder that you should do before investing is only invest what you afford to lose.
These words are easy to read and hear but its hard to apply, many are still failing on how much they are investing.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
welcome to the community Smiley

1) my first bit of advice would be to always do your own research instead of just going off of what people say online
2) best things to research about a project is the whitepaper concept, the team, the roadmap, and how far along they are (I'd rather go for a cryptocurrency with a working product like Ethereum, Plutus, Stellar etc. than the ones who only have a whitepaper as they tend to be more legit)
3) trading is not easy, it takes a lot of time which I don't have (crypto comes 2nd to my actual work). I do however have faith in crypto so I prefer to invest and hold long-term
4) Do keep your coins somewhere safe and secure (best option is a cold wallet), centralized exchanges are not liable for anything that goes wrong
5) Don't chase the cryptocurrencies that have just skyrocketed as tempting as it is
6) risk management is the key

I don't know how much you know already but this is just a few that popped into my head, i'm sure the rest of the community will have some better pointers Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 09, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
Not much to teach  in crypto currency trading
You should learn how to fully understand and deal with arbitrage and candles

Learn do always do your own research always
Avoid FUD
And dodge FOMO
Expect losses and profits

Have fun exploring
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:14:46 AM
Hello Everyone.

I am new to crypto market, though I have done some reading and trend analysis, I seek your advice and help on what are the major Do's and Dont's when trying to invest?

Please guide me regarding where to invest and how to go about it?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: