Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 79. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
I think that every people should choose kind of activity that they realy like. Crypto can become a hobby for them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 30, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
BTC down to $ 4k- $ 5k is just an average price correction. After the end of adjustment, the end of 2018, the crypto in general and BTC in particular will return strongly. Promising to break $ 20k in 2017. I really put a lot of trust in this crypto market, I bought a lot of crypto to HOLD . Let's hope BTC will be $ 30k in 2019
It's not a good idea if you are going to quit without looking for a permanent job. Honestly, this crypto currency will give you profit. A bigger profit rather. The best decision is.. Continue investing here in crypto while doing your own real job. Don't settle for less. Settle for the best.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 07:08:14 AM
BTC down to $ 4k- $ 5k is just an average price correction. After the end of adjustment, the end of 2018, the crypto in general and BTC in particular will return strongly. Promising to break $ 20k in 2017. I really put a lot of trust in this crypto market, I bought a lot of crypto to HOLD . Let's hope BTC will be $ 30k in 2019
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 30, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
no it is never a good idea to leave your job or not even seek for a real job in the real world just because you think you may earn some money in the crypto world.

this here is a very unforgiving world filled with manipulation and lots of pump and dumpers who will dump on you and take you for all you are worth. you end up needing that financial security that your job (even if it is the worst job in the world) gives you.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 06:15:17 AM
until now I still believe that crypto will give me a lot of profit in the future, now I keep trying to wait and work as well as possible, now the market is also experiencing a decline, so my investment is decreasing and losing, I will try to be patient with the current situation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2018, 06:14:56 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I believe that I am hodling a good future here in crypto. I'm not saying that leaving a job for this is worth sacrificing but I believe that through it, our shortage of financial needs would be lighter and it is also a great way for us to earn and save for the future no matter how terrible our current job is.
Activity: 88
June 30, 2018, 06:14:51 AM
Depends how good your job is, if you're on $100k a year then probably not. If you're on $5k a year then it may be worth the risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
June 30, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
You shouldn't quit your job (especially a well-paying job) for Crypto-related activities such as Bounties, Airdrops or Trading, except you're going in as a blockchain developer or security expert otherwise you'll be putting your source of income at risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 30, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
I would recommend keeping your job, even if a total big ass bull run starts again Smiley. It's always good to be able to fall back to safety. Besides, how else will you keep putting fiat into crypto Smiley. Ok, if you got btc (a big load) in 2010 or something, maybe then it really doesn't matter, but if that were the case, you wouldn't be asking questions like these over here I guess Smiley.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 30, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
If I have a stable job today, I would not give away and leave it to focus on crypto business. Having a fixed and stable income is much more important than cryptocurrency. Because, in crypto, you won't always have a profit that will get you through the month, week or even a day. What if the price suddenly drops to 50%? That's why it is still important to have a stable and fixed income from a real job.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
I think that you can leave work only if your earnings in crypto can fully provide you. Otherwise, it is worthwhile to wait while studying crypto world.
Activity: 22
June 30, 2018, 06:09:13 AM
you can do both, you can be parallel  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 30, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
It's not about believing in crypto. It's about regular income and practical problems you have to solve every day. So, keep your full time job man if you have one. Do this crypto thing as a side hustle to boost your income, that's all. I can't tell for sure, but it seems to me that not so many people can have a crypto-related full time job. We should exclude the early adopters from this story, as they now probably need no job at all.

Moreover, you didn't mention what your skills are and what you would do exactly. Maybe good programmers, experienced traders, creative designers, and copywriters can earn their livelihood working on crypto related jobs, but if you count on bounties and similar gigs, forget it. Too little money and too many uncertainties.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
I'm trying to make money in the crypto money world.

I invest in the right coins, the right ICOs. The crypto money world is a great place to make money. You can make money very quickly.

Invest in the right things at the right time.
Activity: 133
June 30, 2018, 06:04:32 AM
I have worked with crypto in spare time in addition to regular job in private field. Cyrpto is based on internet and technology currency and security. It may be exchange medium in future and day per day its popularity increasing. I have invest in some coin, It is a easy way to earn money with working airdrop bounty and trade exchange. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
The crypto platform soon sought to compete with traditional trading platforms, perhaps a means of bringing familiarity to this mysterious and budding commodity. However, this often discourages innovation despite the pre-encoding basic technology.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
Good day! I suggest quiting a job to go fulltime on cryptocurrency is rather not a good idea. You can be working at the same time invest on ICOs. Investing doest need you full time waiting for it to be over. I have lots of friends who trades after their work. You can quit your job if it pays you little but if you have a good job, don't quit. You can have the benefits of both worlds.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 30, 2018, 05:52:56 AM
The crypto money world may be having a hard time these days, but this is a temporary process. Soon we will see green bars. A strong rise in bitcoin will be enough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
June 30, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I do believe in the technology but I don't believe in making crypto a full time job unless you are a full time crypto trader. I know there are some bounty hunters in here that are doing it for full time but there are some companies that are not paying out bounty hunter in return, so its still risky to give up your regular paying job just to do micro tasks in crypto space without certainty of really acquiring and building wealth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 30, 2018, 05:47:45 AM
I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from crypto.It is clear that more and more people are interested in the world of crypto, and I think crypto has a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: