Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 80. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
June 30, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
You can not count on crypto as a source of permanent and stable income. This applies to any sphere in crypto: airdrop, bounty, trade, exchanges. In either of these items, you may fail or have to wait too long for a well deserved reward. Some coins received as  reward for the performance of tasks, may not soon appear on the exchange or do not appear at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Well in crypto you can only have 2 way future, whether you became successful or became very poor person. In crypto there are lots of risk but that risk can also be the reason for you to be successful, its very unpredictable
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 06:53:40 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: