Pages:
Author

Topic: My last purchase with old Naira. - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 31, 2023, 03:20:44 PM
With the deadline for use of old naira notes shifted till February 10th, although the date is too sudden to enact this change, but we will survive. More persons are changing theirs, but my concern is those that are exploiting this change to sell money. POS now collect 200 as charges, the queue to the bank is not getting any shorter and charges to do transfer is on the high.
The government really dealt us a big blow. They should better plan well if meaningful change and growth is the foreseeable future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 26
January 31, 2023, 03:12:42 PM
Omo like this the old naira ehnn full for my hand, market for my area no wan collect am, and the new money we no dey see am, na so so transfer I dey do all this while,  even for POS see queue Nigeria like dealing things shaa, but like this I dey hear say even after the deadline banks go stil dey collect the old naira notes so make we dey look the next thing wey go happen to like this my area na new money and transfer dem dey accept no more old money .
Even transportation now them done increase am, and with new money too,
Activity: 448
Merit: 117
January 31, 2023, 12:00:37 PM
Indeed Nigeria is a country with leaders who cannot keep to their words. The change of Naira has really impose what is called hard labour on all citizens just trying either to spend the Naira or deposit at bank. With all the tensions given by the government to depose the old Naira making citizens out stranded only for the government to extend the deadline. That is to say even the new Naira is need ready yet. But why the pressure of spending or depositing the old Naira making some citizens to be in a critical position.
Mate, we all know say Nigeria na jamboree nation where our leaders dey always dey dance makosa.
 You see  this issue of naira note saga e tire me seriously. I was under pressure yesterday to make sure say I swap my old naira note without me knowing that the date has been extended. When I heard about it this morning, i was a angry, the thing pain me very well because I know how it happened that yesterday just for me to swap the old note. Sometimes, the government can be very frustrating, bending her citizens to do otherwise as a result of their ineptitude.  The worse of it all is that the new note is not in circulation and most banks have not been able to get it as a result of this, most bank git their ATM closed which means that the Banks are not reliable. If bank no fit get new naira note for distribution, na people go get am.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
January 31, 2023, 11:24:41 AM
The management of the CBN is not to be blame for this untold hardship Nigerians are peddling with in recourse to the deposit of the old naira note in exchange for the new notes. Why do I say this; information reaching me from a security staff of one of the commercial banks I bank with, the bank security staff explained to me how the manager of the said bank I visited recently, how they hoard these new naira notes after CBN has dispatched it to them, only to exchange it with those that have deep account with them for some financial tips in return for such corrupt act.
Thereby making the ordinary Nigerians suffer to get these new notes, making the purpose for which the CBN printed the new notes a defeated expenditure.
When we get to have privy to certain informations some times, we will not be pointing underserved accusing fingers always to those at the top of the pyramid of authority.
Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
January 31, 2023, 08:48:23 AM
 Indeed Nigeria is a country with leaders who cannot keep to their words. The change of Naira has really impose what is called hard labour on all citizens just trying either to spend the Naira or deposit at bank. With all the tensions given by the government to depose the old Naira making citizens out stranded only for the government to extend the deadline. That is to say even the new Naira is need ready yet. But why the pressure of spending or depositing the old Naira making some citizens to be in a critical position.
Pages:
Jump to: