Pages:
Author

Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞 - page 27. (Read 26406 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
Just continue your dreams bro! It is not normal if we don't experience failure because it might take as a total failed. We never win in a trade if we don't lose. If we are afraid to be rejected, we won't success in our field. We must have to counter all challenges and make things happen to what we want.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Hey there!! bear markets are more difficult to asses from a TA standpoint - I do myself geometrical analysis and Elliot Wave analysis but it is easy to be biased. If we talk about cycle time frame though I think that it is a given that we are in times where we have the opportunity to accumulate BTC. When we get to the bottom we can choose which alts we'll buy at very cheap prices.

I've recently found a signal based approach that is intended for small time frames using depth chart analysis for likelihood of price action - Basically telling you where to buy an specific coin and where to sell it - aiming at 3% gain 2% loss, or even double, 2% gain and 1% loss. Per trade, the idea is to get in and out ASAP so you can use your stack again to buy-sell another coin. The argument is that of compound interest, so it's quite interesting and tbh I don't care buying and selling a coin as long as I'm accumulating BTC which is the goal.

I've been trying this approach and so far it's been quite good. This is their discord https://discord.gg/TbYwFNp

This looks nice https://i.redd.it/tc0qa4c3ibh11.jpg
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
when you have set a sell order on a trading activity that is a profit target that has been set intentionally or not, there is no point in regretting what you have done because the market is dynamic and continues to experience price fluctuations. analyze the activities that you have done and also that you have not reached then you will find a certain point you feel comfortable in trading
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it seems that not only you experience this much so much and they feel unlucky when trading maybe because they can't control their patience and make them say that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well, at least you got out with a positive profit, 25%, which is not bad, but of course, understand that after seeing how high the price went, it could have felt bad. Was a good education anyways.
Activity: 322

This is one of the reasons that your chance is very bad. Actually, this is not related to your chance. If you are trading crypto you must stay at least 4-5 hours in front of your computer or mobile.
Should have such an in-depth knowledge of how to get profit for us, so I think to get the income is not easy, only those who have enough experience and knowledge new hope to get enter in this market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50

Well its not be called a luck mate, since you're not yet get a profits by investing on cryptos. You're just lack of knowledge thats it, but its ok atleast you learn from yoir mistake. Better luck next time.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Don't just stop if luck isn't giving you a favor this time. You may want to stop trading for a while an just try on holding your cryptocurrencies for a year or few more years. I am sure you will have a good return of investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

There's something I saw which I think is wrong with your methods in terms of doing trade. You know what is that? never depend your profit on your luck, due to if you do that, better for you to go in the gambling site not in trading place. Because for me, trading is a kind of skills that can give you a good gain in the end. You must know what coins you are going to buy, the reason why you bought it, don't you ever, ever think about to rely your profit in trading through relying on your luck, that's not a good mindset.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Don't rely on luck when you are trading. Check the charts, use the available tools in the exchange site to check if the price of the coin that you want to buy is still good. Learn how to use tools like RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR. Check the price history as well so that you will know if price is high compared the last few days and check the news of that coin that you want to buy.
if I just rely on luck I don't think that is the thing that can be used as the best choice, now we can continue to trade based on analysis. maybe as you say checking each step can make a benchmark for seeing coin prices from time to time so that profits can be controlled.

trading is like a gambling and it does actually requires a luck because you dont know on what will be the price of the coins after you make a bet/trade . now if someone isnt lucky enough on trading then much better if he can just stop doing it , so that he wont loose any money more often  . instead he can just  try other profitable activities that doesnt involved any luck like for example working on a real jobs , jobs are not risky because you dont invest anything here .
Not trading, but some wrong strategies can be compared. Also, this is what you say can be attributed to the cryptocurrency.
So, I think it would be more appropriate to call it chance instead of gambling, in gamble you always need chance, but the right strategy to earn in trade can go against chance.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This is one of the reasons that your chance is very bad. Actually, this is not related to your chance. If you are trading crypto you must stay at least 4-5 hours in front of your computer or mobile.

That's the reason why you have to put in time to understand and study this market so you won't have to end up relying on luck and chances. Gaining knowledge and experience definitely increase your chances of ending a trade with good results. We can't remove the fact that sometimes it'll seem that the starts really are against us but being knowledgeable is a fallback already in itself.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Don't rely on luck when you are trading. Check the charts, use the available tools in the exchange site to check if the price of the coin that you want to buy is still good. Learn how to use tools like RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR. Check the price history as well so that you will know if price is high compared the last few days and check the news of that coin that you want to buy.
well, in trading I think this is not a chancy, because I feel that in commerce I need knowledge, and good experience in trading. maybe at first you will feel bad, but over time you will know the flow of trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Yeah there are many aspects that you have to analyze and research. why do you depend on luck? Of course it will only hurt you,
because the price changes will not match your random estimates? so understand about the market and keep learning.
Activity: 87
Merit: 7

Unfortunately or fortunately it's not about luck but rather it's about knowledge and experience.

Knowledge will give you an edge against other traders.
Experience will make you reduce your feelings and stay to rational decisions and your strategy.

From your example, it seems that you are not a high-frequency day trader but rather a HODLer. If this is true, I wouldn't try to make price predictions on such short basis. If you are a long-term believer I crypto or DOGE I would buy for $100 or $1000 every month or every three months, for example.

If you are a short-term trader I think you must look into trading strategies, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis. You must love trading and be prepared to commit time. Trading is not a lottery scheme where you buy a ticket and hope it will make you a millionaire. Trading is rather a hobby or a full-time job.

If you want further information regarding cryptocurrency trading for beginners you can check my site: www.cryptocointrade.com

HAPPY TRADING Smiley

Activity: 350

Basically it was not a loss and you have seen a percentage of your profit. Even if you got a 20% gain, you are still lucky to have it unlike other who are down a hundred percent of their investment. Be thankful of how much your profit have or else worse than that will come to you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
if I just rely on luck I don't think that is the thing that can be used as the best choice, now we can continue to trade based on analysis. maybe as you say checking each step can make a benchmark for seeing coin prices from time to time so that profits can be controlled.

trading is like a gambling and it does actually requires a luck because you dont know on what will be the price of the coins after you make a bet/trade . now if someone isnt lucky enough on trading then much better if he can just stop doing it , so that he wont loose any money more often  . instead he can just  try other profitable activities that doesnt involved any luck like for example working on a real jobs , jobs are not risky because you dont invest anything here .
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Altough you login everyday you can not guarantee to make profit by 3x because is hard to predict the highest price of crypto. If you understanding the fundamental of that coin to maximum profit you can use trailling stop, i also miss alot of profit because too early sell because is very difficult to predict the top price of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: