Pages:
Author

Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞 - page 34. (Read 26406 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
do not look in that way but you can see from the other part of the glass like how you prove yourself and learn different things from this situation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
To trade cryptocurrencies require a lot of knowledge and practicing! It can means a lot of bad experience, but in my opinion this is the best way to become a good trader, if you find your own way, and what is the best for you!
This is definitely not about luck!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
This is common and happens to many people, the biggest factor that makes it difficult for us to profit is because the market is dropping so it is difficult to get profit like last year.
The market really affects our trading, but its hard to trade without having a proper knowledge about cryptomarket. You may believe on luck but you should not depend on it because its too risky for you. We can still earn money while the market is dump, just wear enough knowledge in trading and its possible.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
Do not rely on luck in a business like trading. Relying on luck, you just play the lottery. It turns into a gamble. And in general, I believe that good luck for the weak
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
I don't think that was bad luck. You earn profit. It means you're not losing your money. It increases than your first capital. What I thought about bad luck is when we did work hard by searching and analyzing, we still end up with no profit because the chosen price isn't reached yet. Trading is actually annoying, but it trains people to think carefully. It could be fun in some ways as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
It happens to most of us, it's not really your fault, what you need to do is this, when you believe in a coin, invest in it and don't be in a rush to sell the coin but hold on to it until it makes the desire profit you want before you can sell it.   
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
In the crypto market it is never luck for anyone it requires the participant to have a basic knowledge of the market. You do not have to invest money and win. That requires investors to grasp the rules of market value go up and down very quickly without the precaution you will fail in this world. Our destiny is dependent on our experience and knowledge our tactics.
Activity: 815
very bad luck for crypto is not used as an excuse to give up, you can continue to use crypto and hone skills or skills so that at other times luck can side with you and also trading requires patience not only about defeat or victory but the trading process that must be followed,
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Only those who just buy whenever they want or sell wherever they want without even using stop loss irrespective of where the market is headed, will always have it difficult when it comes to taking advantage of the market gains. I absolutely believe that anyone who see trading as a profession, have a strategy, will always not depend on luck to make a successful trade.

That's not a good idea, honestly speaking

Indeed, you shouldn't depend on luck. In fact, you should do everything to make your profits independent of luck as much as possible. In this way, you will be able to make consistent profits, provided you find the right approach. But while this approach may have a lot of benefits, it has its downsides too. It is all psychology. When you put yourself in this mode of thinking, i.e. excluding luck completely, you may be losing perspective and focus (or rather shift it) as luck plays a very important role. If you set up yourself this way, you will be inclined to discard luck when it presents itself. And that is not a good idea as luck is basically a shortcut to what you may be craving
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
You have to spend more times for analysis price action and fundamental of each crypto, currently there are some altcoin was going up to 100% just in 1 or 2 days, and this good situation to make good profit. To earn maximum profit we should more focus, keep patient and set target profit monthly and avoid greedy.
Technical analysis, keen observation of the market situation, collecting information from crypto trading experts will make you perfect. You may also spend some time with a crypto trading expert. He will teach you the tactics of crypto trading. When you have all these things, no doubt you will succeed. I also admit that luck is also a factor for making money but not everything.
That is it! However, these are some of the things that a lot of people do not know when it comes to trading because they think is about luck. Making a market decisions means you have to be informed of a whole lot of things when it comes to the condition of the market most especially and the condition of the market is one thing you will find hard to know when you do not even know what you should be looking for at every point in time.

Crypto trading or trading in general requires a lot, and decisions will always have to be made, and the knowledge you have in understanding the market is what would help you to be able to make pretty good decisions every time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I also have bad experience yesterday,  i bought XRP afew week ago with the price 0.33 USDT and after that the price dump to 0.26 USDT and i have to wait about 3 week to recover that loss by sold XRP by price 0.33, but after sold it, the price going up more others 60% , so i miss big profit.  Lesson learned, should be i use stop limit order so i will not miss that big profit.

Eow you and OP has been both missed the good chance by not having a proper set up for trading,when OP don’t remember putting selling limits so when the price reached the price it automatically sold the coins,while you have forgotten to put the stop loss limit for safety trading.better you both have exchanged ideas to become botj good traders
Activity: 529
I think this incident happened with every trader! It is a normal matter in the crypto? Sometimes your favorite coin may dump to bottom, sometimes your ignored coin may pump to the sky high! So, you shouldn't be upset, because now you know something how the crypto market goes and how to manage it! At least you got some profits! One day, you will make huge profits, no worries. Best of Luck.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
This is common and happens to many people, the biggest factor that makes it difficult for us to profit is because the market is dropping so it is difficult to get profit like last year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

Bad luck will give you experience to chose what the best for next open position, don't regret it. We all learn from experience and that not cheap, wasting time and make us stress. I can't say anything about luck but trading/ invest is not gambling and nothing connect with luck, it's all about you as the main player.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
yes, same as it's, me also invest on many coins but market price is falling down and coins price also keep on decreasing, so still i didn't get any profit in crypto.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
This is serving as a learning process for you in this market. Do not be discouraged by what happened. At least, their was profits in it. Just make sure you make the right decisions no matter how little the profits are
Exactly. You cannot blame a thing that does not really exist. Luck has no interventions in your trading and earnings. This is all your own understanding that helps you earn even when other are not earning. Besides, the market is down and it is expected that it will rise again and they talk about December and for some it might be the start of new year but keep in mind that that values of crypto currency rose high in 2017 after huge fall. So no mater what the market might look like, you should still hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
This happens to everyone, if you don’t want it to happen to you, then once you see that the price is up a good amount you should keep on checking all the time like every hour or so to know when it starts to drop to a low price so that you will know whether to sell it or not. And seems like you are greedy lol, if not, why didn’t you sell at the time when it was at 100 instead of continuing to wait for more increase?
Checking all the time will not do you any good if at the end of the day, you really do not have any knowledge to be able to make good decisions. It is not about luck, it is simply just about having a strategy which most traders usually do not always have.

Only those who just buy whenever they want or sell wherever they want without even using stop loss irrespective of where the market is headed, will always have it difficult when it comes to taking advantage of the market gains. I absolutely believe that anyone who see trading as a profession, have a strategy, will always not depend on luck to make a successful trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I don't think that it is about luck, DOGEs growth was obviously a temporary thing, that coin has nothing to have a good price, it won't change it place in current crypto.

yes of course crypto trading is about luck because it is like a gambling where you bet and play randomly based only on your insticts due to the fact that you cant seem to predict the future price of the coins even if you do alot of analysis and research . in crypto trading , we are only being played by the house or the market whales as they call it .

@op if you luck is bad , then much better if you can switch on other activities like investing because investing may seem to be more safe when compared to crypto trading .
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
when trading, the price is the result of a determination to gain profit or loss, so think when the price is chaotic, it is better to hold it and continue to wait until the price rises again and it requires definite patience and people will find it difficult
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
nah. i think maybe that coin not for you bro. why don't you try with bitcoin or the other. maybe your luck will comeback
Pages:
Jump to: