Pages:
Author

Topic: My new trading strategy, what's yours? - page 3. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:31:36 AM
Good strategy! But sometimes ICOs token depend on which exchanges they get on. My strategy is doing bounty campains. It takes my time but it's safe. Because i can get free money. Whatever price, i'll have profit
If you think bounty is more secure than value for investment token or coin it is not right. many ICO projects with bad objectives are hindering the quality of their fundraising efforts. What happens when you will not be paid after a serious work effort. That is definitely a shortcoming in your mind.
Activity: 228
June 13, 2018, 11:41:30 PM
Buying and holding coins is not as profitable as it was used to be.
Thus, I decided to be working and investing in promising ICOs.
Once the ICO is over I normally sell all the coins/tokens.
There is no perfect strategy that guarantees profitability. But I agree with the view and apply this idea. It is also a way to maintain capital and make better profits. Holding at the moment is not effective by the trend and psychology of investors. But I think the holding will soon be suitable and effective again after the second big change. The market will improve in the coming time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 11:04:27 PM
Good strategy! But sometimes ICOs token depend on which exchanges they get on. My strategy is doing bounty campains. It takes my time but it's safe. Because i can get free money. Whatever price, i'll have profit

Yes there is less risk in earning from bounty campaigns but there are times when you aren't sure if you will be paid or not. If you will be paid then you wouldn't know when they will pay you and if you already received the coins then you wouldn't know when they will list it in exchanges. Things are so unstable in bounty campaigns but then less risk is the same as less reward most of the time. If you are buying in exchanges then you are sure that you can profit anytime if the price goes up and you would be able to get your coins then. OP's strategy of buying coins below ICO price is good but there are times when the price would continue to go down and I even saw some that is 95% below ICO price which is a nightmare for the investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 09:39:43 PM
My trading strategy is to buy during this downtrend, as the market goes down even more, i would buy more. This strategy would be useful, if you hold it for long-term.

That strategy was the common mindset of people while downtrend price still happening in the market. But having a new trading ways as part of new wave of trading scheme to follow must be observed very well. In some cases other people sell their alts into bitcoin and hold it for long term, which I also loved to do since most of the coins right now is dipping its value in the market. With that strategy you'll be developing a good reference whether you buy another alts or stick  to that decision waiting for bitcoin's profitable value to come.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 08:51:34 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
June 13, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
I recently discovered that method the hard way. Normally i just buy and hodl and then you wake up one night all your tokens are down some even getting worst to 50% loss so now i think am adopting your method on my next invested ico. Buying at the the dip is mostly easier
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again.
Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits.
Share with us what you think about my latest strategy, thanks Smiley

I believe that at this point you should not trade, the market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to guess, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling sharply in the past few days and that is causing the price of altcoin is fall very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 6000 in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again.
Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits.

it is profitable to invest in ICO i also invest my money in ICO instead of coin in exchange in investment in ICO i get extra onus and but cheap tokens when project owner list tokens in exchange then i sell the tokens and get double profit. but the risk id that some of ICO are did not list on exchange and scam money.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
I invested in an ico which was around 4x loss and than I have bought the tokens again in 4x loss. After 2 days it increased and came to the same level of investment so it was very good profit. Which is related with your strategy and I think it is good.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
June 13, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
There is often pre-sale and private sale before ICO sale starts.  On these  private sales the price is sometimes 50-70 % cheaper than than ICO price  as  a bonus for early investors. 
Some investors also dumps their tokens when it enter the market as they bought them even 70% cheaper. Bounty hunters, Airdrop holders usually dump their tokens as well . Knowing this it is not surprising that the price of the tokens drop after they were listed.
 It is a good strategy to wait for  it and get some really cheap prices.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 13, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
My trading strategy is to buy during this downtrend, as the market goes down even more, i would buy more. This strategy would be useful, if you hold it for long-term.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 05:43:27 AM
nobody distribute profitable strategy in this way. It means: it is not working at all / it is not working always. i dont think that successfull investors drop their minds to help others. for free.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 13, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
I am currently trading almost the same as you, I bought some ico and became a participant of bounty campaign to get the tokens I bought as much as I can so I can get more profit from when investing in ICO and ldari bounty campaign results.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
June 12, 2018, 06:23:56 PM
it's lucky to buy coins at ICO because of the many bonuses and bonuses can be almost 75%. but ICO it is ALtcoins who have not list in the market. and the listing does not know when it will be blocked.

but I hope there is no failure in the ICO, let everyone not lose from the ICO.
Since I don't have much time to do trading so my strategy is so simple that everyone knows as I am just only doing short term trading, and that is to buy at low price and to sell it at its high price and for sure a lot of us here are doing this simple way to go on trading.
Activity: 130
June 12, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
it's lucky to buy coins at ICO because of the many bonuses and bonuses can be almost 75%. but ICO it is ALtcoins who have not list in the market. and the listing does not know when it will be blocked.

but I hope there is no failure in the ICO, let everyone not lose from the ICO.
Activity: 14
April 26, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Because of this strategy, the prices for ICO tokens are also falling))
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 25, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
All strategy not 100% perpect and accurate, all strategy should be include best risk management. My trading startegy is split the money in to each 50% for day trading and others 50% for swing trading. When i buy coins for day trading i decide it depend on the technical analysis, and when i buy coins for swing trading i chooce it base on fundamental analysis.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
April 25, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
Being a bounty hunter for a dozen of times. Usually ico hunters like you,  dumps the token once it enters the markets.  Once the price drops to 30% dont buy,  wait for the ICO to pay its bounty hunters,  this would crash the price again upto 60%..Then observe if it is time to rebuy the coin on its dip.

Activity: 532
April 25, 2018, 07:18:57 PM
Actually, each of us has different strategies which will depends on how we are going to deal it. On my opinion, gathering enough informations and set an calculated amount that you expected in trading process but somehow due to the gas is too expensive we need to pump again so that we can get a huge profit. Also, musch better wait in perfect time as long as you always updated on the value of coin you wish for to trade.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

I guess this is a quite effective strategy. The post ICO drop has become quite a constant. I wonder which sense it still have for people to buy tokens at ICOs...
Pages:
Jump to: