Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 70. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 05, 2018, 12:43:58 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I also see the growing development of Ethereum. and also Ethereum beggars also began to climb up. so that could trigger the price of Ethereum. so if its development can continue to rise it could be able to be aligned with BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:34:41 AM
ETh has shown great potentials and characteristics. THough it has shown its growth rapidly I don not think that this time it can surpass the value of Bitcoin. ETH is popoular enough second to bitcoin. MAybe it will take some years a decade perhaps to surpass the value of bitcoin and gain the trust of many and be in the number one spot in the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 07:14:08 PM
in my opinion the ETH is one of the altcoin that have the highest rates of some altcoin which also has the potential for good in the future but from all projects within the ico always use ETH in payments to participants participation due to the price is increasing so it has great advantages for the ico project using the ETH
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 04, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 27, 2018, 01:20:10 PM
In my general perspective the company of eth is pretty good to invest because they are one of the best altcoin companies in cryptocurrency which provides a huge income in a long period of exitence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
Hello and good evening for all i personally this is my opinion about etheruem which i think it is very promising and i think it would have a big future if anything happened to bitcoin ether will be on the lead.
Activity: 316
February 22, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
Ethereum-based Ico project platforms will generate huge profits by 2018. Ico projects have increased the price of Ethereum. Ethereum price can not reach Bitcoin price. In December, Bitcoin price will be 20k usd, Ethereum price will be 5k usd.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 22, 2018, 05:16:10 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest, with excellent and positive team with a lot of good projects. Ethereum not only serves as a virtual currency, but also ethics software that also creates a way to create an online marketplace and programmatic deals known as smart contracts. In the future I believe the etherium market will grow faster.

For investment, it fits perfectly. He has a terrific future. It allows the use of new technologies in all areas of life.

I agree to some degree. It has future only in the case no other coin replaces it as a ICO platform. There is lot of similar coins now and some coins seem quite prosperous (NEO, XLM, Cardano ...)
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
In my opinion, ethereum is the best cryptocurrency going around with so many unique features available, cryptocurrency 5000$ soon coming in late 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
February 22, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

If there would be real demend for those tokens they why not, but I am aware that most thos ICOs will burn money.
Next thing is that ETH is not eficient platform besides colecting funds and traidng it on ethdelta.
We will see soon which platform is really best for real projects.
Without god scaling ETH is not option for buisnes IMO.
Activity: 280
February 22, 2018, 05:11:42 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest, with excellent and positive team with a lot of good projects. Ethereum not only serves as a virtual currency, but also ethics software that also creates a way to create an online marketplace and programmatic deals known as smart contracts. In the future I believe the etherium market will grow faster.

For investment, it fits perfectly. He has a terrific future. It allows the use of new technologies in all areas of life.
February 22, 2018, 05:09:01 PM
ETH has good patrons. The fact that he does not fall is already good. The bitcoin rate is not stable. That's up, that's down. Sooner or later it will be completely down and forever.

Despite all this, bitcoin has more growth. But the fall is not soft. But it has a good prospect of growth. It is not worth it to cease to respect and appreciate him.

Nobody will forget him. He made a breakthrough in the development of the Internet. Has opened new borders. Social, economic, political. He did the most important thing. Now it is necessary to give way to others.
He is the founder of all the crypto currency in the world. No crypto currency can exist without it. If there is no bitcoin, then the crypto currency market will fail. And it will be irreversible.

Yes, do not worry, they will invent something new.  There will always be innovators. Maybe after the collapse of the crypto-currency, we will enter a new stage in the development of all mankind.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
ETH has good patrons. The fact that he does not fall is already good. The bitcoin rate is not stable. That's up, that's down. Sooner or later it will be completely down and forever.

Despite all this, bitcoin has more growth. But the fall is not soft. But it has a good prospect of growth. It is not worth it to cease to respect and appreciate him.

Nobody will forget him. He made a breakthrough in the development of the Internet. Has opened new borders. Social, economic, political. He did the most important thing. Now it is necessary to give way to others.
He is the founder of all the crypto currency in the world. No crypto currency can exist without it. If there is no bitcoin, then the crypto currency market will fail. And it will be irreversible.
February 22, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

February 22, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 03:26:21 PM
I believe that ETH a very very promising coin. I think ETH will please us at the price in 2018.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
I think that the etherium is a fairly convenient crypto currency. Many investment transactions are now being made precisely in this currency
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
I can say that ETH is a good cryptocurrency to hold since most of the token of the ICOs are tradable in this cryptocurrency or eth, the value of the eth will never gondown very latge value. It may go down but in a low value only.
I think Ether grows great but new projects like Neo Lisk have more potential
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
I don't think Ethereum will outrun bitcoin this year. You can expect some of the gap distance. I think Ethereum is more promising in the long term. But I'm not sure he is right. It is hard to say for sure. Bitcoin has become the gold standard for other cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: