Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion about ETH - page 76. (Read 6763 times)

EMV
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 02:42:33 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
I find the fact that Bitcoin, loses the leadership by very reasonable. What really does not make sense, so is that most of people considers Bitcoin the leader, and it still has many supporters. From the point of view of the actual usefulness, Bitcoin almost completely concedes to several other cryptocurrencies, and is stronger than all Ethereum.

I began to realize that lately inevitably I support a position that Ethereum is the real leader. Such position is not imposed to us publicly, and I cannot even tell that it surely belongs to founders of Ethereum or the most active developers. My portfolio of investments into cryptocurrency is picked up according to my position, and I do not need to look for confirmations to my beliefs. However I decided to write this article for the benefit of my friends and followers who are interested in receiving profit. Generally I tell the story as I heard it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 02:36:54 AM
In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?
This really could happen when bitcoin's price would still go down to $4k which will be the end of its era,ethereum will surely can replace bitcoin's position because eth has solid platform and a good community and if theres only one coin that could replace BTC it will only be ETH.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 06, 2018, 02:26:43 AM
If bitcoin suffer continuous slump and mostly down for the rest of the year then ethereum can overtake bitcoin before the year end. Ethereum has the capability to surge past the bitcoin but it may take before that happen. This year, ethereum is predicted to hit more all-time highs as the demand for the cryptocurrency continue to increase.
Ethereum which I guess would probably be happened if bitcoin will continue to its downfall this time. Since ethereum in on the next line in bitcoin so it's a great opportunity for ethereum to take over the privilege of becoming the next dominant coin and next highest valued coin in the digital world right.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 02:13:35 AM
If bitcoin suffer continuous slump and mostly down for the rest of the year then ethereum can overtake bitcoin before the year end. Ethereum has the capability to surge past the bitcoin but it may take before that happen. This year, ethereum is predicted to hit more all-time highs as the demand for the cryptocurrency continue to increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 12:33:08 AM
eth prices and some eth-based coins start to rise again and that's a good thing but I do not think I can yet reach the bitcoin price because the bitcoin price is very high even though it is down
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 12:17:06 AM
all that could happen but we also have to remember if all foundation cryptocurrency is on bitcoin so it will not be easy to shift the bitcoin in the top position so I think Etherium can beat bitcoin maybe in some future time
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
February 06, 2018, 12:14:18 AM
I believe that ETH may have a much larger volume of use than Bitcoin. But ETH will never be the best story of value. And for that reason I find it improbable to pass the price of Bitcoin. Few people still commonly use crypto. The main function is still speculation and story of value.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 05, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Completely agree. In light of dramatically growing amount of iCOs and upcoming mega ICOs like Kodak and Telegram, Ethereum CAP may overtake Bitcoin one much faster than we expect.
Activity: 108
Merit: 14
February 05, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

I also optimistic about the ETH, you say the price here I do not agree, the first bitcoin unit price is too high, more difficult than it is difficult, but the ETH2018 market value of more than one
Activity: 518
February 05, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
Ethereum without a doubt has done well so far even to the point of people comparing ethereum to bitcoin is an evidence to the fact that ethereum is a good alternative to bitcoin in the event that bitcoin is not available or failed. However, I don't think ether can reach the price of bitcoin this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
February 05, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
As for me, I think ETH one of the strongest cryptocyrrency. It much more faster than bitcoins and needs less gas, but obviously eth wont reach btc in neariest future, probably it will happen in a year or more.
I also think Ethereum as one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in cryptoworld; this coin has a promising future and has a great potential to last longer. Thus, its popularity will grow more as the value increases.

looking at the current btc and eth ratios for the long term I choose eth as a coin with a good future and not too big in experiencing an increase or decrease in price, eth has a stable price level. for example when the market is decreasing but eth is still one of the stable coin and not affected too big.
Activity: 308
February 05, 2018, 11:09:59 PM
well i've read some article that make statement about this coin, ethereum. that ethereum is alternative cryptocurrency's bitoin or mother of altcoin. well, it is true that the highest demand in alternative cryptocurrencies is ethereum and that the fact this coin even not started any airdrop event is shockingly amazed me too. this coin prices could goes up more than right now in a matter of time. but im not sure that this year this coin could beat bitcoin prices. best wishes to this coin for this year!
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
February 05, 2018, 10:40:50 PM
As for me, I think ETH one of the strongest cryptocyrrency. It much more faster than bitcoins and needs less gas, but obviously eth wont reach btc in neariest future, probably it will happen in a year or more.
I also think Ethereum as one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in cryptoworld; this coin has a promising future and has a great potential to last longer. Thus, its popularity will grow more as the value increases.
Activity: 733
February 05, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

I don't ethereum will reach Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is more popular and people will have to get to Bitcoin before they can get into Ethereum. I believe Bitcoin price is being suppressed by whale, so they can buy cheap. Then it will start moving up much faster then Ethereum after the whales get there price target.

Coin market value depends on the coin CAP, not on the coin price.
Bitcoin circulating supply is 17% from Ethereum one,
which means that when Ethereum price will hit 1/5.8 BTC its CAP will reach the Bitcoin.
IMO: it will happen nearest 5-6 months.
5-6 months a prediction that allows eth to reach the value of btc, eth has a strong position and is very stable in altcoin cryptocurrency. but although eth will reach the value of btc but btc will certainly sped further away eth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
I dont think ETH will reach bitcoin price, in my opinion bitcoin is just too mainstream to get dethroned for the most expensive cryptocurrency category. One thing i believe on though, is that in 2018 Ethereum will rise more percentage wise than bitcoin, so that being said, in my opinion you will make more money if you have your money on ethereum than if you have your money on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 09:53:33 PM
Yes your opinion is quietely right.
look at the ICO's that shown now. it is so many.
ethereum network will have more user.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 05, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

I don't ethereum will reach Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is more popular and people will have to get to Bitcoin before they can get into Ethereum. I believe Bitcoin price is being suppressed by whale, so they can buy cheap. Then it will start moving up much faster then Ethereum after the whales get there price target.

Coin market value depends on the coin CAP, not on the coin price.
Bitcoin circulating supply is 17% from Ethereum one,
which means that when Ethereum price will hit 1/5.8 BTC its CAP will reach the Bitcoin.
IMO: it will happen nearest 5-6 months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 05, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
February 05, 2018, 08:32:36 PM
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
February 05, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

I think that you  have an idea about speculation. You may certainly want to learn a bit about the substantive technologies instead of just comparing speculative potential.
Pages:
Jump to: