Pages:
Author

Topic: My Past nine months bitcoin journey - page 9. (Read 2828 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 6
September 29, 2021, 11:21:52 PM
Keep investing. You're going to look like a genius 10 years from now.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 29, 2021, 02:09:29 PM
Very good results! How are you doing now? Are there any positive developments in view of this situation with the bitcoin rate?
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
September 29, 2021, 01:03:20 PM
Good brother. You are doing great job. You have invested dollars in every dip and this is the best technique. Your average buying is very low and now bitcoin price is above from your buying price and its a good sign. Your buying bitcoin technique is very good. You have invested small amount of dollars in every dip in bitcoin price. I really like your technique and appreciate your technique.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
September 29, 2021, 12:01:38 PM
Imagine the holders in past like when prices drops from $1300 to $500 below and at that time who sold regret and those who hold are now still at $42k.

Yes, and keep buying at $500, and even if the price then drops to $250, keep buying even if just small amounts.  Sometimes, there can be scare to continue buy when the BTC price drops, so maybe you would not buy very much because you are nervous, and you just buy regularly like $10 to $50 per week, or if you are more aggressive and have higher cashflows, you may well be able to buy more, even if you are nervous.

Same is true now.  Price is at $42k, or $41k or maybe it drops back down to $38k or $36k.  I doubt that it is going to drop to $30k, but you never know, and none of us know, so we just need to budget and continue to buy.. When the BTC price goes up, many of us will say:  "I wished that I had bought more at $4x,xxx" or "I wished that I had bought more at $3x,xxx" , and we should not be kicking ourselves so long as we had been thinking about our own budget and buying BTC with whatever reasonably amounts that we have been comfortable in sparing... whether $10 per week, $50 per week, $100 per week or some higher amount if we can reasonably afford to do so without screwing up our monthly expenses that each of us likely has.

The problem is that things may not work the same for all people, so sad 🥺

What is so sad?

You play with the cards that you are dealt.  Yeah, there are some folks who have better cards than others, but so fucking what?  You have to deal with your own hand, and you have to attempt to deal with whatever those circumstances, if there is a very low cashflow, then deal with it, if there are a lot of expenses, then deal with them  Some people might only be able to afford $10 per week or maybe even less, but they have to do what they can do, and hopefully be able to spend some time learning about bitcoin and their plan too..

So sure, some people have jobs in which they have to work many hours and they do not earn a lot of pay, and they have to deal with that, too, including considering if there might be ways that they might be able to improve their lot.

One of the advantages of knowing about bitcoin, and knowing the bullish case for bitcoin is that you have an opportunity in front of you that the ignorant, the deniers and those who fail refuse to plan and to act do not have.  There still is pretty damned low level of BTC adoption, so there is some advantage in terms of knowing earlier than others and acting earlier that others, which seems to be where we are at, currently.  Sure, there were some folks who were even earlier, but there is still plenty of upside potential for guys/gals who are ready, willing and able to plan and act.
Activity: 234
Merit: 65
Chainjoes.com
September 29, 2021, 10:58:07 AM
I'm amazed by your achievements as a Jr. Member. Investing in bitcoin is not as easy as its seems, i find it hard because i'm new at investing and still in a learning process.

Seeing you achieve so much, i was proud and happy for you and i wanted to congratulate you for that, the effort you put is no joke. You really are a good investor and i hope i can become one too in the future.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2021, 10:15:09 AM
I've learned something here; first is patience and second is plan. It means if I start investing in BTC with a such plan, then I just need to be patient to grow my capital. The problem is that things may not work the same for all people, so sad 🥺

Anyways, I really liked your way and I'll take my own risk to try it with $100.
This is why we all have to practice our own perceptions...

investing in bitcoin is not easy, our mentality will be toyed with, if the price goes down then don't be afraid, hold on because the price will definitely go up back. Bitcoin is the best investment asset that is very suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 222
Merit: 8
Bounty Campaign Manager
September 29, 2021, 05:11:18 AM
I've learned something here; first is patience and second is plan. It means if I start investing in BTC with a such plan, then I just need to be patient to grow my capital. The problem is that things may not work the same for all people, so sad 🥺

Anyways, I really liked your way and I'll take my own risk to try it with $100.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 29, 2021, 02:44:22 AM
I've been wanting to venture into this particular process but the zeal and courage just never appears, I'm glad I saw this post, definitely gave me a never give up boost, I'll just pray bitcoin doesn't drop drastically anymore, but even that is like asking for sunshine in a thunderstorm. Gotta admit though you have a really nice way of getting things done
Everyone wants to have bitcoin with them but the thing which stops them from doing is the highlighted part in your post.The bitcoin prices don't rely on our hopes that it won't go down drastically after you have invested but totally dependent on market forces of demand and supply.Imagine the holders in past like when prices drops from $1300 to $500 below and at that time who sold regret and those who hold are now still at $42k.If you believe it just invest without any expectations and you could hold it for long time and profits will be served in your balance.Invest in bitcoin with the aim of securing your future not short term profits.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 29, 2021, 01:51:02 AM
i'm motivated with in your such great concept. also i'm ordering food a couple of time in every month although not in every week but i cost good money, if i can follow and try to save money for future but it’s bit challenging to reduce half of amount from my cost.

Sometimes we unconsciously spend too much money to buy food, because we want to enjoy good food. In fact, we can save money by eating the food
we need, not what we want. The concept that the OP did indeed motivates us all, it turns out we really have to start thinking about our future. By reducing
our spending that is indeed excessive, and starting to buy Bitcoin. It is not easy to do that, there are some things that we have to sacrifice and we also
need patience to do that.
yes might be you are not wrong, most of the time i am very unaccountable to buy expensive food (i don't think expensive food means healthy food, in my side i can buy good food at low cost),

but i am trying to get out of it and i have plan to invest in bitcoin to smooth my future life. of course it's not easy but possible if i will try hardly.

Activity: 489
Merit: 0
September 26, 2021, 08:32:17 PM
I've been wanting to venture into this particular process but the zeal and courage just never appears, I'm glad I saw this post, definitely gave me a never give up boost, I'll just pray bitcoin doesn't drop drastically anymore, but even that is like asking for sunshine in a thunderstorm. Gotta admit though you have a really nice way of getting things done
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 26, 2021, 05:56:34 AM
Bitcoin price dropped to its lowest level in three months, as investors sold the crypto asset with the world's largest market capitalization.
The move by investors to sell Bitcoin after China banned Bitcoin.
Till now china blocked all crypto. The price of bitcoin started to decline again after rising to the price of $50k.  Investors started to panic sell again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
September 25, 2021, 07:07:41 PM
interestingly, you can manage assets well and get the profit from it. Of course, with an analysis like this it will be easier for us to see the profit that we get and make us even more enthusiastic to achieve the goals that we want. basically it all depends on us, if we can manage our assets well then it will be profitable. but if we are not careful and can't be patient then it can make us get the loss.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
September 25, 2021, 05:56:55 PM
What a nice and good for health strategy. You made so right decision when decided to invest in BTC money instead of wasting them on junk food and were really lucky to make this when the price were decreasing and even dumped to 30K. Didn’t you have at this moment an extremely huge desire to invest by this price (30K) more money in BTC, perhaps like an investment in advance for a few weeks? Isn’t this a good idea to invest in advance money you are already planning to invest in future, if you see a good exchange rate now? The move of your experiment will be violated a bit but trial results will bring you more satoshi.
but if you look at the thread that the OP made it is clear and very mature to invest in long term.
they are not wrong when it is done to make part of the investment made for day trading, but one has to consider the risks and consequences especially for now when looking at market changes I think anything is possible.
it could be when during the day for example the trend is up and maybe for the night it drops badly. this can happen.
Besides that, being a day trader is actually not as easy as some people say, in fact other people only mention the advantages and conveniences, apart from that there is potential for losses that haunt every time.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 25, 2021, 05:08:09 AM
As I started at first it seemed like it is very difficult, but with time you will be surprised how much you will be able to make from it. It’s not a must to invest huge amounts at a time, you can start little by little and build your wealth.
I will say drop by drop you could make an ocean rather than waiting for rain to come and fill it out itself.You can stack minimum sats at whatever possible amount you can and you would see you are moving up the charts from shrimp>crab>octopus and same way if not Whale.

It's good in future to be at lower floor of bitcoin castle instead of struggling in inflation flames outside that could burn all your wealth within few time.Those who knows this are planning for further safety and bitcoin is the best hope.
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
September 25, 2021, 03:26:06 AM
I have doing this from past two months now and planning it to carry on for long time as i know that my returns will be high in long run
The strategy you have used is really good. I had a friend tell me that I should be saving up at least 10% of my income in Bitcoin, which I have been doing for long now. Before I would make earnings in a month and by the end of the month I’ve spent everything I’ve gotten, so since I was advised to start making these savings it has been a really good thing for me. So, whenever I get paid I save 10% of what I was paid in Bitcoin while also hoping for the price to go up. Surprisingly I have been able to gather a lot of bitcoins by doing this.

As I started at first it seemed like it is very difficult, but with time you will be surprised how much you will be able to make from it. It’s not a must to invest huge amounts at a time, you can start little by little and build your wealth.

Thanks for sharing this. It would be a big help for beginners like me. I am still learning on different ways to earn bitcoin. I started with nothing but eagerness to learn. Now that I have a stable job and salary increase, I could say that I can save a little for investing a bitcoin. I want to explore more and this is really a good tip. I am hoping to hear more from expert people in this trend. Thank you so much!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
September 24, 2021, 04:48:43 PM
I have doing this from past two months now and planning it to carry on for long time as i know that my returns will be high in long run
The strategy you have used is really good. I had a friend tell me that I should be saving up at least 10% of my income in Bitcoin, which I have been doing for long now. Before I would make earnings in a month and by the end of the month I’ve spent everything I’ve gotten, so since I was advised to start making these savings it has been a really good thing for me. So, whenever I get paid I save 10% of what I was paid in Bitcoin while also hoping for the price to go up. Surprisingly I have been able to gather a lot of bitcoins by doing this.

Activity: 200
Merit: 12
September 24, 2021, 02:16:36 PM
My journey was pretty good. It is a good platform and I am enjoying this where you can earn , invest and trade. I am very thankful to my friend who introduce me about Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 24, 2021, 01:10:23 PM
Thanks for sharing your story. This is a real fun where you have faced the ups and downs of the price. The newbies will get a lot of insights from here. Again thanks for your contribution.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2021, 11:28:58 AM
This is inspiring for those who are afraid to start investing high value of their money, instead they can copy your style and they should never looked back at the price they started buying it instead hold it for future purposes or save it if you don't have anything to do with it. I hope new investors have a mindset like you. Best of luck further to your savings.
Activity: 657
Merit: 270
September 24, 2021, 11:06:56 AM
There is something I can learn from your story. Small savings won't make a difference to our current lifestyle. But how will it affect our future?
For those who say no money to invest in bitcoin, they will realize joining bitcoin is not difficult
For those familiar with bitcoin, it's a golden opportunity to save for their future.
However, as long as we are consistent and responsible to carry out what was planned from the beginning, we will go into every route according to what we have planned, namely investing in bitcoin. .
Of course, the decision to invest in bitcoin is also not easy, because we have to be really brave and willing to take the risk of price fluctuations and also the money we put into the investment.
I am not good at trading but still feeling good about this all because if you are doing this all for long term then surely its price is not factor for you in long run this can give you some good profit even all investments and trading have good risk, but this type investment is always pay some good dividend as bitcoin is doing we have some good sentiments about this every year its value is increasing and its bringing good profit for investor just keep one thing in mind that you need to hold this for long purpose never feel frustrate with these corrections which are happening regularly because its nature of this crypto.

I am also doing some for my future and now keeping some funds in my bitcoin wallet and my target is I will never sell this all until I have some very good price like $150K to $200K because this can secure my future in good way.
Pages:
Jump to: