Pages:
Author

Topic: My personal challenge: $1,000 to $1 Million - page 2. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange
All the best to you too!
And remember to have everything recorded, because with all the higher levels of verification you will be asked for sources of funds/how did you get the crypto and where from. If you fail to do so, then your account could be even suspended, making such a challenge impossible to be finished!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
First of all good luck.  Wink You will need it.

Yeah, 8 years sounds too long.
So, is it going to be $1M in cash or in USDT? or maybe it will be better in bitcoin but I think you cannot calculate it well since it is moving a lot.
It will happen, as long as you stay with the low risk kind of trading or investment.

As for my own view, I would pretty much prefer $1m in bitcoin. Just at that range even though it is still moving in thousands or hundreds.
As long as I know it is near $1m.  Grin

It won't be cash, either BTC or USDT (or similar).
Even if everything goes well, one problem I will definitely end up facing will be liquidity. At first it's all good, but then when profits start to mean big then it's a different story.
That is also the reason why I use cryptos: at inception they are worth nothing (ie it costs nothing to create). This makes it possible to take out a lot of profits in monetary value which would be very complicated otherwise.
Right now don't think about liquidity or any thing else as you need to give all focus on your target as now I am also going to start like this but will not post here as its not good feeling very energetic and starting some less amount from you hopefully this could be end in good.

All the best to you too!
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Fantastic challenge and I believe everything is possible as long disciplines and consistent. Depend your explanation you already have good strategy and plan, the point is you play with quantity not value. Target and moment is same but when you replace with high quantity the result will be not same. Double income with same range that's economic business principal. Let's hope you keep share the progress and good luck to you.
Merit: 62

So, is it going to be $1M in cash or in USDT? or maybe it will be better in bitcoin but I think you cannot calculate it well since it is moving a lot.
It will happen, as long as you stay with the low risk kind of trading or investment.

As for my own view, I would pretty much prefer $1m in bitcoin. Just at that range even though it is still moving in thousands or hundreds.

Even if everything goes well, one problem I will definitely end up facing will be liquidity. At first it's all good, but then when profits start to mean big then it's a different story.
That is also the reason why I use cryptos: at inception they are worth nothing (ie it costs nothing to create). This makes it possible to take out a lot of profits in monetary value which would be very complicated otherwise.
Right now don't think about liquidity or any thing else as you need to give all focus on your target as now I am also going to start like this but will not post here as its not good feeling very energetic and starting some less amount from you hopefully this could be end in good.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Well,  good luck with your challenge. I’m not so much good when it comes to day trading so I don’t rely much on it. Even if I decide today to be saving a particular amount everyday till I reach a million dollar, the price can fall at anytime and I will not achieve that and would have to restart lol. But anyway, long term investment has been what I’m mainly into.

As for day trading, I just do it whenever like I’m actually going to make the accurate predictions. And apart from day trading of cryptocurrency I also do contract trading and it works pretty well for me.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Hey everyone,

First I will say that I am not offering or advertising anything, I am not and will not take any money.

I have been trying things here and there and after some good success decided to give myself a proper challenge! I will try to go from $1000 to a Million in less than 10 years (the baseline is 8 years).

While making the calculations I actually realized that as crazy as this challenge is already, 8 years is a long time haha.

I really wish you luck but do you realize that you will need to double your money each year during the next 10 years to get those kind of results?

Year 1: 1000*2=2000
Year 2: 2000*2=4000
Year 3: 4000*2=8000
Year 4: 8000*2=16000
Year 5: 16000*2=32000
Year 6: 32000*2=64000
Year 7: 6400*2=128000
Year 8: 128000*2=256000
Year 9: 256000*2=512000
Year 10: 512000*2=10240000

Unless you are willing to invest in icos or you are willing to use a huge level of leverage I do not see how those results will be possible, you are still on time to reconsider your goal since it seems so unrealistic to me.
I think first 3 targets can be taken pretty lightly as I imagine OP will be capable of working and reloading the initial amount so he can pursue way riskier trades this way. It's not like you are trying to double 1 mil right off the bat. You can go really aggressive at the beginning when starting from small capital that is not life defining for you. I mean both more aggressive bankroll management as well as riskier trades themselves and probably decent leverage as well. Until the money get serious ofc. Going from 1000 to 3000 is quite possible I'd say. By no means I would try to that from 10000 to 30000 for this matter.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Hey everyone,

First I will say that I am not offering or advertising anything, I am not and will not take any money.

I have been trying things here and there and after some good success decided to give myself a proper challenge! I will try to go from $1000 to a Million in less than 10 years (the baseline is 8 years).

While making the calculations I actually realized that as crazy as this challenge is already, 8 years is a long time haha.

I really wish you luck but do you realize that you will need to double your money each year during the next 10 years to get those kind of results?

Year 1: 1000*2=2000
Year 2: 2000*2=4000
Year 3: 4000*2=8000
Year 4: 8000*2=16000
Year 5: 16000*2=32000
Year 6: 32000*2=64000
Year 7: 6400*2=128000
Year 8: 128000*2=256000
Year 9: 256000*2=512000
Year 10: 512000*2=10240000

Unless you are willing to invest in icos or you are willing to use a huge level of leverage I do not see how those results will be possible, you are still on time to reconsider your goal since it seems so unrealistic to me.
Merit: 62
Nothing is impossible in crypto, I hope you success OP.
$1,000 to $1 Million is a very ambitious journey, but if it's achievable in long term hold, it could also be possible through active trading.

Good luck, x1,000 of your capital is quite hard to achieve now that we are not anymore in the early stage but your dedication will make it possible.
I don't want to burst OP's bubble but I think waiting for his money to grow up to 1 million will take him forever. Don't get me wrong, I believe that he can definitely make profit in due time but 1M is too big. If you really want to attain that dream then don't just wait and depend on the power of time, he should grind by means of doing trading or maybe business or any kind of investment Smiley.
I also have same feeling but still believe he can do some good in short period even its just a challenge he need to carry on until he can survive I was also planing but due to some issue I fail so I drop this idea now happy to watch this all.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
in my opinion no one wants to follow or monitor your progress, eight years is not a short time, people won't waste their time for eight years just following your trade, unless you provide commensurate rewards every week or every month.
Why no one follow him? His goal is very realistic for me. There was a thread where someone hitv$1million from his initial investment from $10k. He did it less than 2 years since he started
Please can you provide evidence of what you are claiming  in your submission above so that one can be able to see to whether what you are saying is true or not. From $1000 to $1 million within 10 years to me sound unrealistic but if anyone else has been able to make such an amount then big congratulation to such person.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
x1,000 of your capital is quite hard to achieve now that we are not anymore in the early stage but your dedication will make it possible.
Yes, hard work always pays off. Also, we need to remember that fortune favors the brave. I guess 1000 times of initial capital is possible but only in long run like in years and definitely not in months. If OP is not rushing toward his goal, I guess it will be easily possible; given that he is good in technical analysis.

$1k to $1M? Its almost an impossible journey.
Nothing is impossible in trading when you are equipped with all required skills. This is not a big rocket science but understanding the nature of volatility will turn any money into millions. Understanding the market will become possible for anyone when they keep learning out of their experiences. Trading is such a good opportunity for the people who are loving it with all possible efforts. Lazy people blame it out of their effortless attempts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
in my opinion no one wants to follow or monitor your progress, eight years is not a short time, people won't waste their time for eight years just following your trade, unless you provide commensurate rewards every week or every month.
That is really a long time and some people may forget him in that period but that give us a lesson that if we hold like him then one day we will also be millionaire. It is also a guideline for some people who do not know that for how much time they have to hold. It is also an answer to those who say that bitcoin do not have future, here they can get the answer that people have that longer trust on bitcoin and they do not worry to keep their money in bitcoin for that longer time.

One of the best things today, if you are now earning a lot of money, is always set a goal because some of us today even we can earn enough money we are going to content because we can now survive the life but still always make a goal in your life. In the first stage of your process to earn is it is hard at the start because you are doubting and having negative thoughts but still always look for your goal. Today with the use of cryptocurrency too and have good knowledge and skills, you can now earn more and faster of money with the use of trading, and gambling life becomes easier but still take care of all of your actions.
I also think the same way. Because the time we are living in at present is all about speed. No one is that insane to follow a method for eight years to make money. We all know that the rate of coins’ changes with each day and therefore it is always good to keep shuffling your coins and investments so that you would at least be making some money tagged as profit. Otherwise it would never be a reliable perspective of keeping a process elongated to many years and desiring that the required outcome would actually be achieved.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
$1,000 to $1 Million is a very ambitious journey, but if it's achievable in long term hold, it could also be possible through active trading.

Good luck, x1,000 of your capital is quite hard to achieve now that we are not anymore in the early stage but your dedication will make it possible.
even so it will take a very long time to reach that target. not to mention, if he suffered a loss in the middle of the road, there is certainly not everything will always run smoothly.
I even imagined the fastest way to reach that target, namely by gambling not by trading or investing. personally, with a capital of 1k and 1m target is very difficult especially if impatient.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

Everything is possible but its almost impossible to reach it up on short time and as mentioned we arent already on early stage where
reaching these numbers isnt really that realistic.Frankly speaking it would really come to a time where you do get bored without even
reaching your goal.Well, this will vary or depend on ones dedication if he would pursue or not.
$1k to $1M? Its almost an impossible journey.

I don't want to burst OP's bubble but I think waiting for his money to grow up to 1 million will take him forever. Don't get me wrong, I believe that he can definitely make profit in due time but 1M is too big. If you really want to attain that dream then don't just wait and depend on the power of time, he should grind by means of doing trading or maybe business or any kind of investment Smiley.

and that's definitely the plan!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com

if this experiment is successful then I hope the OP can provide a positive outlook for those who want to invest in this industry. the investment journey that will be carried out must be very interesting, because the capital spent by him is quite large and the time in holding can be said to be quite long, and his patience will definitely be tested in this investment.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

Merit: 88
Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

That actually does sound like a super plan Cheesy

Of course if the BTC price will behave like in the past and the media and community will behave the same as in the past. And that you will not fall into one of the traps and start panicking.
Pages:
Jump to: