Pages:
Author

Topic: My personal challenge: $1,000 to $1 Million - page 4. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Making personal challenge will really give you courage. Whatever your goal or purpose of postinf this, I think the challenge should be between you and yourself alone. In the end ita you who can initiate and work it out. I guess everybody has challenge themselves as well. Besides, its your assets and personally if I were to challengw myself I want it something private. Otherwise, it sounds like envying others or on the other hand challenges or encourages someone.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Well, I wish you good luck. I would like to see a detailed plan and each of your steps in the steps on your site. Feel free to post it even if you suffer multiple setbacks.
Your experience can help many dreamers like you not to make mistakes, or vice versa to learn something significant.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
in my opinion no one wants to follow or monitor your progress, eight years is not a short time, people won't waste their time for eight years just following your trade, unless you provide commensurate rewards every week or every month.
Why no one follow him? His goal is very realistic for me. There was a thread where someone hitv$1million from his initial investment from $10k. He did it less than 2 years since he started

Oh that's awesome, do you have the link of that post?
in my opinion no one wants to follow or monitor your progress, eight years is not a short time, people won't waste their time for eight years just following your trade, unless you provide commensurate rewards every week or every month.

hum, you do have a point... Should I just have this post deleted and forget about it then?
Firstly, I did not understand why you set up a site for this. I can not find relationship between thought and the site. Was the site necessary to show them to someone?

I guess you can also see the risks. Because earning in good condition for a short time does not mean that it will always be. If the market goes down like last year, you should digest the results. So how do you intend to counter with it in such a volatile market? Did you think something for that?

And I don't see any connection with his sports betting and trading. We are on trading discussion and he admitted that most of his profits come from bets so where's the trading part.

Profit curve is nothing without a proof of bets and trades. I could be more convincing myself and set up a wallet address where I would keep sending coins and telling everyone that those are my profits from trading coming in. Wink

Yes, trading is a very small part of it.
Showing proof would be akin to be promoting something no?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
snip..
$1000 to $ 1 Million in 10 years!!  I sincerely wish your plan success..  many successful people at this time have been ignored by friends and even family when starting their ideas, but success is not easy, you really have to work hard and be creative.  Good Luck bro..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
I wish you luck on your trading journey. From $1000 to 1million in 10 years? Of course, you can make it. If you have a success trading within 10 years and you save up monthly with your computation, later on you will achieve your goal. Remember that small profits when save up until the target time, then $1million is possible.

You can also follow some advices from the other members, trading journal really is a big help and you can also try some trading tracker to track if your trading is doing good or not.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Why no one follow him? His goal is very realistic for me. There was a thread where someone hitv$1million from his initial investment from $10k. He did it less than 2 years since he started
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
That's why I think my goal of $1M is "reasonable"
Well, good luck man Smiley Target is definitely achievable but is hard work in front of you. That is over $10000k per month that you want to be making just for this sole purpose, so I guess we can see linear approach is not a way do to it Cheesy What will be your main approach for doing this? All trading or at some point you might want to flip houses or what else?

I doubt that linear approach could be appropriate as well. I mean we all know that the market is volatile and most of the time we won't see that kind of profits in a month, and mind you it is really huge. But that the OP's dream though, we can't break his mind because he is really focus in achieving his goals. It might be too long for the majority of us, but if he put his mind on it, I'm sure that one day, maybe he can reach that $1 million dream of his.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
They laugh at you because it is not realistic, there is no holy grail investment where your $1000 can become $1M in just 10 years. Trading can help us to increase our portfolio but we should expect realistic outcome. You cannot easily achieve $1M if your capital is too low. I only saying that the probability achieving this goal is too short because of the risks in the market.

I'm not laughing. If you really want to accomplish something, set a goal really high and go for it. He may not ever get to the 1 million, but even if he gets half way there, he'll be extremely happy. Besides, there is a very real possibility he may actually get that 1 million dollars if he keeps at it. Just keep making good trades and even starting from $10 he could get there. That's the power of compounding gains! Good luck, OP. Don't forget me when you hit that million!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
They laugh at you because it is not realistic, there is no holy grail investment where your $1000 can become $1M in just 10 years. Trading can help us to increase our portfolio but we should expect realistic outcome. You cannot easily achieve $1M if your capital is too low. I only saying that the probability achieving this goal is too short because of the risks in the market.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Well, good luck man Smiley Target is definitely achievable but is hard work in front of you. That is over $10000k per month that you want to be making just for this sole purpose, so I guess we can see linear approach is not a way do to it Cheesy What will be your main approach for doing this? All trading or at some point you might want to flip houses or what else?
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Firstly, I did not understand why you set up a site for this. I can not find relationship between thought and the site. Was the site necessary to show them to someone?

I guess you can also see the risks. Because earning in good condition for a short time does not mean that it will always be. If the market goes down like last year, you should digest the results. So how do you intend to counter with it in such a volatile market? Did you think something for that?

And I don't see any connection with his sports betting and trading. We are on trading discussion and he admitted that most of his profits come from bets so where's the trading part.

Profit curve is nothing without a proof of bets and trades. I could be more convincing myself and set up a wallet address where I would keep sending coins and telling everyone that those are my profits from trading coming in. Wink
It's a very ambitious plan.
I have a few questions though, since the ones that may be following this find this useful (maybe you should even put it onto your website).
1. Do you have any trading background / experience (crypto, forex, stocks)?
2. Do you use trading and/or arbitrage bots?

I'd like to also warn you that you should use at least 2 different ways of trading, and/or not trade always "all in" because the bigger fluctuations may make you lose everything. Of course, if you have big experience you know this very well.

Good luck and happy fishing  Wink

Thanks for the kind words. I do have some money management in place. The goal is very ambitious but it's not about gambling.
I don't use any robot etc. all manual.
Yes, I have been trading (mostly forex and stocks) for many many years now.

Finally, I will think about your suggestion. I am just careful not to give any impression that I am selling something...
What if I had bought into Warren Buffet at the very beginning? He turned $10,000 into $50 Billion in 50 years.

Maybe you have misread some articles about Warren Buffet during his early life. If you are talking about this article he is talking about a what if situation if individuals invested in the S&P 500 last 50 years ago they'll have 51$ million (not billion) by now. If you are talking about his net worth being 50$ billion he was already a billionaire when he took over Berkshire Hathaway and even before that time he have 11 partnerships of companies so really he was in pole position of reaching 50$ billion net worth in 50 years as he is one of those boomers that had took advantage of blooming businesses. He made money not just because of solely investing and re-investing what they earned they also continuously find investors willing to ride along with them as well as buying companies to be under them. So really you might want to be realistic with your targets here even if you set it up until a decade has past since re-investing your earnings will only go so far.

http(S):// grindbooster.info

Wish me courage and luck!
Cheers
Dude, I ain't clicking on that link you have put out there. No, not just because the URL isn't secured with an "S", it's just that most times clicking on such kind of links is a waste of precious time. And I think people here shouldn't either. Back to you plan, I believe it's achievable if you can indulge compounding of profit you make from trading the $1,000. No matter is too big to make once the skill set is top notch.

No worries, if you don't wanna click, don't Smiley
Yep it's full compounding at minimum 8% a month to get there in 8 years. When/if I do manage to rack up a lot of profits, it's gonna be tough not to take anything out...
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
It's a very ambitious plan.
I have a few questions though, since the ones that may be following this find this useful (maybe you should even put it onto your website).
1. Do you have any trading background / experience (crypto, forex, stocks)?
2. Do you use trading and/or arbitrage bots?

I'd like to also warn you that you should use at least 2 different ways of trading, and/or not trade always "all in" because the bigger fluctuations may make you lose everything. Of course, if you have big experience you know this very well.

Good luck and happy fishing  Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
What if I had bought into Warren Buffet at the very beginning? He turned $10,000 into $50 Billion in 50 years.

Maybe you have misread some articles about Warren Buffet during his early life. If you are talking about this article he is talking about a what if situation if individuals invested in the S&P 500 last 50 years ago they'll have 51$ million (not billion) by now. If you are talking about his net worth being 50$ billion he was already a billionaire when he took over Berkshire Hathaway and even before that time he have 11 partnerships of companies so really he was in pole position of reaching 50$ billion net worth in 50 years as he is one of those boomers that had took advantage of blooming businesses. He made money not just because of solely investing and re-investing what they earned they also continuously find investors willing to ride along with them as well as buying companies to be under them. So really you might want to be realistic with your targets here even if you set it up until a decade has past since re-investing your earnings will only go so far.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
DO you have any strategies to achieve your goal? Or just going to hit random trading techniques and let's find out how lucky you are going to be in the coming years?

I won't say this is impossible but highly looks not possible with the volatility and uncertainty of crypto prices in the recent days.
Pages:
Jump to: