Pages:
Author

Topic: My pool experience with cloud zenminer dot com - page 5. (Read 15156 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 276
I am  philipma1957    this is my one and only second account.  I use it on the road . I am out of town for a BIT.  I ended up with 2 s-3's hosted on the zen cloud. For now I am going to sit back a bit. I sold one in house gridseed on ebay sat.  I have 13 of them left.

If I figure my full cash in I have too much in alt coins and not enough in btc.  I may buy 2 more s-3's.  I will check back here in a day.  No postings to my zen stats for a few days.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Yeah , i am ordering 2 . but to get the most for my buck you order 1 then 1 more after and use cuponcode gaw25. which is 25 dolla off Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
New day and a New pool . changed to multipool today.. :/

Same. Best paying so far...

Those S3's for the 8th look good.
oh went and bought a few antminer s3 zen hosted instead of more scrypt miners tho, i went and wrote a suggestion about putting ghash pool into the list. i have been sucsessful there, got 2.8 th there atm that i mine from home. But sorry to say the the Power issue have arrised and i need to seek hosted option instead. Smiley
New day and a New pool . changed to multipool today.. :/
Yeah, its a little worrying.

Im running 421-426 mh/s with 3 War machines and 10 Falcons.

Daily Payouts:

31 July - 0.373
1st Aug - 0.308
2nd Aug - 0.3109
3rd Aug - 0.267
4th Aug - 0.177

It will be zero within a week or two.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
Yeah, i agree. Wafflepool is the best at the moment.

My falcons are paying 017 and, war machines 035.

Why has it been declining since July though? My last 24hr payout was lowest so far.

the altcoins are getting hammered by asics? i fear they will be dead soon...i mean all they really can be used for is trading and really who want to do that? hehe
Yeah, i agree. Wafflepool is the best at the moment.

My falcons are paying 017 and, war machines 035.

Why has it been declining since July though? My last 24hr payout was lowest so far.
one more thing tho . gawminer have increased the prices.... making the offer to good to resist Smiley
well acording to what i know the dude organising the stuff is a gaw affiliate but i dont know tho
bt the way .. lowest payout ever on nicehash .. waffelpool is the best as of now
my 80mh/s made .058 btc at westhash today Smiley if i get my estimated amount on my war machine that'll be .039 btc....pretty happy with everything so far...by far the best payout i've gotten for my 80mh/s Smiley just hope it keeps making this much for alittle bit to get closer to ROI
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
have you heard whats happening in 17 hours. saw some talk about it on hashtalk

Link please?  I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what he meant now I am in suspense!

anymore info then that?
legendary
how much does a antminer s3 give on btc guild ?

btc guild has ups and downs  due to pool luck.  but my totals have been

July 29th _____________> 0.00836575  first day partial BTCGuild
July 30th _____________> 0.01261531   "     "       "         "
July 31st _____________> 0.01237485   "     "       "         "

Aug  1st _____________> 0.01264922   "     "       "         "
Aug  2nd _____________>0.01262237   "    "       "          "

now that comes to about the same as

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty  says you should get  .01237

this is why I mentioned that buying the s-3 to be activated on aug 8th for 449 using the discount codes and a cc is the best deal they are offering today.

tomorrow who knows.    Today I know of no deal for an s-3 with a better price.  If someone has a better please post it  as maybe gaw/zen will match it.

how much does a antminer s3 give on btc guild ?
legendary
have you heard any rewievs on the New miners that came out , like the Boulder. its like half of maintnance cost then the warmachine

new gear
no news
not sure  if they run to the power advertised.

have to say if the boulder runs that low it could be good.

also have to say  that the antminer s-3 deal I mentioned above is very low price. 

I am looking to hedge risk and right now I am heavy on scrypt and lite on  btc.  But a boulder on a good sale tempts me.
Pages:
Jump to: