Pages:
Author

Topic: My pool experience with cloud zenminer dot com - page 6. (Read 15156 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
have you heard any rewievs on the New miners that came out , like the Boulder. its like half of maintnance cost then the warmachine
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
i noticed something fishy today , everytime i changed pools i got diffrent outcome . Tryed it again today to see if there were any changes to  the estimated payout , but i just realised all was the same ..
hmmm a Falcon even have dropped to 0.01988+

how is Your Falcon acting phillip

yep i see the same thing...all pools the same...i wonder if the update to the website has anything to do with that...it use to not say 21 days left free...wonder if that was cause i asked how do you really know if they are taking out the hosting fee or not from start...guess you still really have to trust them...my war machine got .041 yesterday and .042 the day before that...estimated says now .039...so we'll see tonight how close that is

nice has is currently paying 0.5404 BTC/GH/Day / 1000 * 54 = 0.0291816 vs my .039 estimated payout...hmm i guess i'll take an extra .01 Grin oh well it is what it is...
but their current payout changes alot during the day i think

I did manage to get my other 80mh/s over to nicehash but like i said before i think i missed those great payouts Sad but i seem to be still making more then on clever or anywhere else which is nice

right now scrypt mining has me a bit scared/nervous.  I have 70mh + 32 mh.  The stability in price makes me want to back off a bit.

I listed 2 of my 14 in house  gridseed blades on ebay.  I am looking to increase s-3's.  the deal above for 1 s-3 is pretty good.

I now have 2 s-3's in house 2 s-3's at my friends office. 1 s-3 active at zen and a second s-3 to be setup on zen.  gives me 6 s-3's

and I have a dragon miner in china.

ya the jump up n down has me scared too...can't really figure out a ROI if one day you get .056 and next ,042 and if it keeps dropping fast who knows Sad I currently have 6th/s on btc which is way more stable and easier to predict ROI...3th/s in my home n 3th/s hosted in china...

I still don't know if i wanna buy more scrypt or btc miners or just let this all ride out and hang up my mining hat...i mean you can literally just keep reinvesting the btc ya make from all this and buy more miners and do that over n over but in the end what is the point? you'll just keep making about the same per day and in the end you'll just have more hw to try and sell...tough choices to be made that is for sure

I caught  the march- april 2013 run nice.   I caught the oct - nov 2013 run nice.  I am ahead maybe 10k-12k.

I think  I do not want much more gear right now. I will keep this thread going  since I do think that gawminers are giving a good deal.  You need to shop them like you do amazon or newegg.

the aug 8th s-3 for 449 with 1 months free hosting is a good deal.  I will keep up the posts here  as best I can.

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
i noticed something fishy today , everytime i changed pools i got diffrent outcome . Tryed it again today to see if there were any changes to  the estimated payout , but i just realised all was the same ..

yep i see the same thing...all pools the same...i wonder if the update to the website has anything to do with that...it use to not say 21 days left free...wonder if that was cause i asked how do you really know if they are taking out the hosting fee or not from start...guess you still really have to trust them...my war machine got .041 yesterday and .042 the day before that...estimated says now .039...so we'll see tonight how close that is

nice has is currently paying 0.5404 BTC/GH/Day / 1000 * 54 = 0.0291816 vs my .039 estimated payout...hmm i guess i'll take an extra .01 Grin oh well it is what it is...

I did manage to get my other 80mh/s over to nicehash but like i said before i think i missed those great payouts Sad but i seem to be still making more then on clever or anywhere else which is nice

right now scrypt mining has me a bit scared/nervous.  I have 70mh + 32 mh.  The stability in price makes me want to back off a bit.

I listed 2 of my 14 in house  gridseed blades on ebay.  I am looking to increase s-3's.  the deal above for 1 s-3 is pretty good.

I now have 2 s-3's in house 2 s-3's at my friends office. 1 s-3 active at zen and a second s-3 to be setup on zen.  gives me 6 s-3's

ya the jump up n down has me scared too...can't really figure out a ROI if one day you get .056 and next ,042 and if it keeps dropping fast who knows Sad I currently have 6th/s on btc which is way more stable and easier to predict ROI...3th/s in my home n 3th/s hosted in china...

I still don't know if i wanna buy more scrypt or btc miners or just let this all ride out and hang up my mining hat...i mean you can literally just keep reinvesting the btc ya make from all this and buy more miners and do that over n over but in the end what is the point? you'll just keep making about the same per day and in the end you'll just have more hw to try and sell...tough choices to be made that is for sure

EDIT: oh and nicehash split their service up...also have westhash now too for usa...you can't just use nicehash and be on both...its weird like that...one or the other...currently westhash paying better for scrypt right now
legendary
i noticed something fishy today , everytime i changed pools i got diffrent outcome . Tryed it again today to see if there were any changes to  the estimated payout , but i just realised all was the same ..

right now scrypt mining has me a bit scared/nervous.  I have 70mh + 32 mh.  The stability in price makes me want to back off a bit.

I listed 2 of my 14 in house  gridseed blades on ebay.  I am looking to increase s-3's.  the deal above for 1 s-3 is pretty good.

I now have 2 s-3's in house 2 s-3's at my friends office. 1 s-3 active at zen and a second s-3 to be setup on zen.  gives me 6 s-3's

legendary

Interesting. I'm thinking about investing in a cloud but there's so many different companies out there. People like you are very helpful, thanks for doing this.

this is hosting not really cloud you own the gear and they will send it to you

So take the free hosting for the month and A ship it to your home or B let them host it for 90 cents a day.

you get this cheaper then anywhere for 1 unit.

I posted my newest purchase above

here it is on the gaw miner website

So here is my thinking BTC is the king of coins. (more stable)

the s-3 is .68btc  must buy 2 = 1.36btc

order today direct from the manufacture   you spend 1.36 btc

for 2 you need to buy a psu.  your power cost will be 350 watts for each one.

the affiliate  I used for my 20 dollar discount is here

http://hoosierminer.com/gawminers-coupon-codes/

his best code is gaw25

if you want to go through his blog you can.  or

you can just go to gawminer direct.

http://www.gawminers.com/products/478-gh-s-antminer-s3-by-bitmain-tech-1-month-of-free-zencloud-hosting-service-august-8th-activation-asic-sha-256-miner/

or go to my referral

http://www.gawminers.com/?ref=sloyalty&token=txBFuzcYfHTg

legendary
i was wondering getting a warmachine yesterday , but this kinda set me off . i see that setting the scryot miner to multialgoritm would have been the best option . but then again notheing we can controll tho.

posted new numbers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7923839

Here are my thoughts  as of today.

I am going to order from them again.

I will post my order in about 1 hour.

I think it is the best deal around.------ but we all know how that shit changes in mining.

Okay I placed an order 2 minutes ago.  here is a screenshot of it.

notice I used  a gaw affiliate to get a 20 dollar discount.

it is a bitmain s-3 for 449 usd   - 20 bucks =  429 usd  I earned 4300 points for later that will further lower my 429 price.

I paid with a discover card that means 60 day protection from seller fraud and I have a 4% promo   so the 429 price drops to 411.84

I get 30 days free hosting.  In my house a s-3 will cost me more then 34 usd in power in a month.

so the 411.84- 34 =  377.84 usd   right now of bitmaintech a s-3 =  .68 btc that id more money

i was wondering getting a warmachine yesterday , but this kinda set me off . i see that setting the scryot miner to multialgoritm would have been the best option . but then again notheing we can controll tho.
legendary

yesterday my falcon did meh.  my payouts were a bit lower:  0.0193  the day before  0.0215   checking nicehash shows they had a lessor day so I am not freaked.

my thoughts are this…  lots of asic power is being tossed into scrypt  so weird shit will happen.  I will post the numbers from last night.  In a few minutes.  I got really busy with my s-3's that came to my home yesterday.

legendary
New payouts are in not as good as the day before.

but pools have ups and downs.

Staying with  nicehash for now.

a big list of new gear is posted on the site.

http://www.gawminers.com/categories/products/hosted-miners/by-brand/gaw-miners/generation-g.html

these are zeus chipped based with better power numbers.

I may get one to put on the cloud. prices are meh looking for a good deal.

he has some info and some codes

http://hoosierminer.com/new-low-power-asics-from-gaw/

http://www.couponit.com/deals/gawminerscode123262.html   this code may work

www.zighash.com does not have them listed yet

I get no kickbacks or referral money on codes

I will be busy today I have some s-3's from bitmaintech coming it.
legendary
good luck switching nonhosted units over to nicehash...its not like a regular pool...guess ya need certain mining software or some that works with that pool...been putz'in around with it for a cpl hrs now...think i'm bout to give up Sad oh well

Just got paid nice payouts today.

I have been busy today I have not had a chance to try to switch my 14 in house gridseeds to nicehash. maybe on thur I can do it.

ya i tried for 5hrs to get 4 orbs to mine there...no dice...idk about nicehash...their trust sucks and alotta forum member are sueing them for their scammy ways...oh well least my war machine got 0.0566215 BTC payout  Shocked and still looking at .058 payout maybe for tonight Grin

WELL that is good to know that they may be shady. Still payoffs from them have been good.

I will keep my 14 gridseed blades at wemineltc and just use the  hosted falcon ,the s-3 and the gridseed blade at nicehash.
good luck switching nonhosted units over to nicehash...its not like a regular pool...guess ya need certain mining software or some that works with that pool...been putz'in around with it for a cpl hrs now...think i'm bout to give up Sad oh well

I have been busy today I have not had a chance to try to switch my 14 in house gridseeds to nicehash. maybe on thur I can do it.

ya i tried for 5hrs to get 4 orbs to mine there...no dice...idk about nicehash...their trust sucks and alotta forum member are sueing them for their scammy ways...oh well least my war machine got 0.0566215 BTC payout  Shocked and still looking at .058 payout maybe for tonight Grin

Edit: my 80mh/s made less then my war machine on clever Sad even if they are shady...hot damn those are some high payouts

EDIT2: well i got some of my hashes over there...for your 14 blades...if your using a zencontroller or pi with that image on it...you can just use that pool without any problem...i just switched over my blades to it and its working fine...now orbs is a different story but found a win cgminer that will play nice with that pool...but i have feeling i missed all the great payout of the pool as i think it'll start going down now Sad
legendary

legendary
I prefer nicehash as well. i mined on it before it was linked to zenminer and was happy to see it paired up. Smiley

I found a decent price on zighash for a falcon

http://www.zighash.com/collections/frontpage/products/27-mh-s-the-falcon-by-gaw-miners-1-month-of-free-zencloud-hosting-service-24-hour-activation

575 1 month free hosting.  I think zighash is btc only

Note that link is not a referral I get no coin for posting it.

I also found some codes for the gawmners website.

I do not post  that blog just found it last nite at this  link :

http://hoosierminer.com/gawminers-coupon-codes
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I prefer nicehash as well. i mined on it before it was linked to zenminer and was happy to see it paired up. Smiley
legendary
I got .039 btc for nice hash...now the expected payout says .046 lol i hope i get that Cheesy

Yeah it moves around a bit.  Multipool seems to struggle.  A while back Multipool and bitminter thread were arguing that multipool's software under preforms. Multipool left in a huff.

I gave multipool 1 day here and they did badly.  I am not dissing multipool, but for my scrypt I will use nicehash.

https://www.nicehash.com/

they predict .9723 -1.1795 btc for a gh of scrypt right now  that is about a 1.075   btc payout for 1000 mh.

I have 31 mh  so  31/1000 x 1.075 = .033325 btc  for me

for you  52/1000 x 1.075 = .0559 btc     but  that is now if they slow on blocks it drops.

So far they are having a good day today.

Ya I think I'll stay on nice hash...might even move over my other 80mh/s too

yeah  I have 14 in house gridseeds I may move them from wemineltc.com to nicehash
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
My falcon and Black widow work real well with the zenminer setup. So far so good.
I got .039 btc for nice hash...now the expected payout says .046 lol i hope i get that Cheesy

Yeah it moves around a bit.  Multipool seems to struggle.  A while back Multipool and bitminter thread were arguing that multipool's software under preforms. Multipool left in a huff.

I gave multipool 1 day here and they did badly.  I am not dissing multipool, but for my scrypt I will use nicehash.

https://www.nicehash.com/

they predict .9723 -1.1795 btc for a gh of scrypt right now  that is about a 1.075   btc payout for 1000 mh.

I have 31 mh  so  31/1000 x 1.075 = .033325 btc  for me

for you  52/1000 x 1.075 = .0559 btc     but  that is now if they slow on blocks it drops.

So far they are having a good day today.

Ya I think I'll stay on nice hash...might even move over my other 80mh/s too
Pages:
Jump to: