Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 13. (Read 73142 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
July 20, 2017, 02:01:27 PM
Was a great buying opportunity when it crashed
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 20, 2017, 10:50:44 AM
GAME - solid and stable longterm invest as they do big marketing campaigns in india soon
EDG - will go to moon after announce platform release soon

I like them both. Was just waiting for a lower price
I have EDG and the all time high was I think 35K sats but I never sold that time, now that the price is stable at 20K
maybe some people has regret but I know when the license came out it will surely go to the moon.
1 dollar is easy when that final event take place.

This EDG is getting more and more popular. Sold mine already last month at 22k sat which I bought at 8000 sat. I know it will keep on moving up as I heard news they will be fully legit with a license in the country they base.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 20, 2017, 07:27:11 AM
GAME - solid and stable longterm invest as they do big marketing campaigns in india soon

I have EDG and the all time high was I think 35K sats but I never sold that time, now that the price is stable at 20K
maybe some people has regret but I know when the license came out it will surely go to the moon.
1 dollar is easy when that final event take place.
July 19, 2017, 09:15:29 PM
Johnny the 200 iq autist with his 3 post newbie supporters.

Do something for humanities gene pool and jump from a bridge.

Learn how to spell. I know you just trolling with no bitcoins. It's too bad you sold them. Go somewhere people actually care about your useless opinion. You must be really a lonely person. No family no nothing.  It's okay. You can hide behind your computer and pretend someone cares about you.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
July 19, 2017, 09:30:29 AM
Johnny the 200 iq autist with his 3 post newbie supporters.

Do something for humanities gene pool and jump from a bridge.

July 19, 2017, 12:27:30 AM

July 19, 2017, 12:26:37 AM

No ways!!! I got charged $15?!?! What kind of a racket are you running Johnny?

BTW.. Above post is sarcasm in case anyone missed it. Tongue

Lol got me there. I think everyone got that except cryptix
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 18, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

BTW.. Above post is sarcasm in case anyone missed it. Tongue
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
July 18, 2017, 02:10:30 PM
Activity: 3
July 18, 2017, 02:07:44 PM
I dont fucking need to scam people for 10$

July 15, 2017, 10:58:56 AM

Greatest crypto noob and wannabe scammer award goes to johnny 1337  Cheesy

3000 iq article lol

I was wondering where you were. Just about to send you a PM. Yes i'm a huge scammer. Please don't tell anyone else.

What are you doing with all your bitcoins with the fork coming then? Cashed out your millions?

Do you have alzheimer? You already asked me that in a different way and i told you what i think about the upcoming fork.

Im holding since 2013 and have a job. I dont fucking need to scam people for 10$

Kiss

Must have missed it. What is $10 for?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 15, 2017, 07:10:31 AM
You have to take a look at TaaS, they will pay share-revenue in August and the people are expecting a grow just for this reason. The price is still good to entry.
I would like to invest in Taas since i missed the ICO, but i am not sure about it because the price is too high,what is the price during the ICO, i still think that some of the ICO are still good enough to make some good profit,i think sun contract is a good investment right now and if they could complete the project as promised then i am sure the price will rise.
The price of Taas at Ico was 1$ per token
legendary
July 14, 2017, 11:34:55 AM

Greatest crypto noob and wannabe scammer award goes to johnny 1337  Cheesy

3000 iq article lol

I was wondering where you were. Just about to send you a PM. Yes i'm a huge scammer. Please don't tell anyone else.

What are you doing with all your bitcoins with the fork coming then? Cashed out your millions?

Do you have alzheimer? You already asked me that in a different way and i told you what i think about the upcoming fork.

Im holding since 2013 and have a job. I dont fucking need to scam people for 10$

Kiss
July 14, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

3000 iq article lol

legendary
July 14, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

3000 iq article lol
Activity: 224
July 13, 2017, 06:48:22 PM
You have to take a look at TaaS, they will pay share-revenue in August and the people are expecting a grow just for this reason. The price is still good to entry.
I would like to invest in Taas since i missed the ICO, but i am not sure about it because the price is too high,what is the price during the ICO, i still think that some of the ICO are still good enough to make some good profit,i think sun contract is a good investment right now and if they could complete the project as promised then i am sure the price will rise.
July 09, 2017, 09:12:23 PM
johnny will you keep portfolio in bittrex through 1st august bip148?

Why not?

In case it gets messy
e.g. bittrex freezes transactions until things become 'clear', coin split, mass withdrawals etc.

You don't think there's risk worth factoring in?

Not worried about freezing as you will be able to keep trading. Happened with zen zcl

with zen zcl i was unable to trade until value plummeted

They froze the deposit withdrawal option but I was trading.
Activity: 32
July 09, 2017, 05:14:46 AM
johnny will you keep portfolio in bittrex through 1st august bip148?

Why not?

In case it gets messy
e.g. bittrex freezes transactions until things become 'clear', coin split, mass withdrawals etc.

You don't think there's risk worth factoring in?

Not worried about freezing as you will be able to keep trading. Happened with zen zcl

with zen zcl i was unable to trade until value plummeted
Activity: 448
July 09, 2017, 12:23:42 AM
Ether
Ether Classic
Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: