Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 9. (Read 73107 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 05:35:36 AM
My Portfolio:
- BTC
- ETH
- Ark

not so much as it may seem, but I am trying to keep in touch only with vital crypto
Now I want to exchange some of my funds into new alt, just thinking over - what one?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
October 19, 2017, 05:28:32 AM
My Portfolio:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Lite Coin
MobileGO
Opus
Ripple
Monero
Zcash
KickCoin
Ecash
Staffgogo
Lisk
My portfolio list is very long more coins i have.Maximum coin i hold for pumping.

Mine is astill well. Never heard of staffgpgo
October 19, 2017, 05:27:41 AM
One token I really like is https://www.mcafeecoin.com/whitepaper

Yale the CEO is a humble guy. Spoke with him on video chat
Activity: 168
October 15, 2017, 10:15:11 AM
My Portfolio:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Lite Coin
MobileGO
Opus
Ripple
Monero
Zcash
KickCoin
Ecash
Staffgogo
Lisk
My portfolio list is very long more coins i have.Maximum coin i hold for pumping.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 15, 2017, 09:58:18 AM
I am a member of your telegram group but I think that many people have learnt about you from this thread and it shoul be regularly updated☺

Maybe he just use this forum to attract more people to join his telegram group, the page has not been update for some time, I will advice people to do their reeach and not be a lamb in this space some people have prior information that are used for selfish reasons only
October 14, 2017, 09:54:15 PM
I am a member of your telegram group but I think that many people have learnt about you from this thread and it shoul be regularly updated☺

You are right I'll come back as I can.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 03:20:27 AM
October 14, 2017, 12:34:25 AM
Johnny00 please do not forget about this thread. I know that you have a twitter account but I am sure that many people are waiting for news from you Smiley

Hello. I was just thinking about a post.

Did you join my telegram group?

Here is my update

https://twitter.com/johnny00crypto/status/919058284589600773
Activity: 33
October 11, 2017, 07:37:10 PM
Johnny00 please do not forget about this thread. I know that you have a twitter account but I am sure that many people are waiting for news from you Smiley
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 24, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

Johnny, i went through your post on steemit, and just wanted to know your opinion on KNC. In recent ICO flood, that is the only one that stood, that is trying to solve a real problem.  

What dor KNC do that BLOCKNET doesn't already do?

Did you join the telegram?

I tried this link https://t.me/joinchat/E-GlX0QFNgKLqphOZjOqog. It doesn't seem to work. Can you let us know the group name?

Edit: I got in.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
September 24, 2017, 06:13:18 AM
anyone here still hold stellar or have plan to buy some ? I think this is a good coin but dev dump too much coin
I'm the one who still hold my stellar. I have bought stellar when it got pumped to 2k sats, and i thought it could be increasing again after it hit 4,9k sat, but i'm wrong and the price still very low for now, so i'm just holding my stellar. I don't have a planning to buy more any stellar
Activity: 141
September 24, 2017, 05:14:41 AM
I sold my alts and some BTC as well cos of this CHina thing, I'll buy back later. Joined telegram as well tnx. I plan to buy LTC, ETC, MGO, STORJ, SNT, GAME, EQT, EOS, GNO, ARK
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 01:55:21 AM
anyone here still hold stellar or have plan to buy some ? I think this is a good coin but dev dump too much coin
September 23, 2017, 09:52:19 PM

Johnny, i went through your post on steemit, and just wanted to know your opinion on KNC. In recent ICO flood, that is the only one that stood, that is trying to solve a real problem. 

What dor KNC do that BLOCKNET doesn't already do?

Did you join the telegram?
September 23, 2017, 09:49:32 PM
What do you think about SHIFT?

I like it. They are making progress. Dev team only sticks to ryver chat so have to go terr to ask them. There is ano unoffical telegram chat but I think they are Making an official one soon
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 23, 2017, 12:08:29 PM
Xrp
Lun
Wtc
Ptoy
Mgo
Waves
Game credit
Lbry
Dnt(making me cry)
Storj
Mco

I feel your pain on DNT....been dropping like a rock. I've got 5k USD invested in it now that I've bought on the way down. I think it has major upside, but the market needs to have a good turn around first. Luckily I got MCO and ARK early on and its making up for some DNT losses. Can't win 'em all!

DNT doesn't really have token value. I wouldn't touch it.

Just read the steemit post, wow very well done. Wish I was in alts instead of BTC throughout this year, would have also made a killing! Always worth keeping an eye out on the market.

Thanks for checking it out. Yes alts are great and don't listen to anyone that says they are all shitcoins because there are a lot of good ones.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 05:15:40 AM
What do you think about SHIFT?
September 23, 2017, 12:43:55 AM
Xrp
Lun
Wtc
Ptoy
Mgo
Waves
Game credit
Lbry
Dnt(making me cry)
Storj
Mco

I feel your pain on DNT....been dropping like a rock. I've got 5k USD invested in it now that I've bought on the way down. I think it has major upside, but the market needs to have a good turn around first. Luckily I got MCO and ARK early on and its making up for some DNT losses. Can't win 'em all!

DNT doesn't really have token value. I wouldn't touch it.

Just read the steemit post, wow very well done. Wish I was in alts instead of BTC throughout this year, would have also made a killing! Always worth keeping an eye out on the market.

Thanks for checking it out. Yes alts are great and don't listen to anyone that says they are all shitcoins because there are a lot of good ones.
Activity: 594
Merit: 506
September 22, 2017, 03:22:03 PM
Activity: 146
September 22, 2017, 03:11:56 PM
Xrp
Lun
Wtc
Ptoy
Mgo
Waves
Game credit
Lbry
Dnt(making me cry)
Storj
Mco

Pages:
Jump to: