Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 44. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 05, 2017, 06:41:08 AM
One thing i want to mention is stay away from coins that pumped like crazy like DASH, ETH, MONERO
That's right deicision, too late to get on that coins, because the trend just fully with pump and dump. And it's very risky to follow that coins.
Agree with Dash, don't know about any of the others.  It's always amusing to me to see what shitcoins people are investing in, as if there was any logic behind the choices.  I haven't even heard of most of what OP owns...good luck with your quest for profit.  LOL
Dash is a complete shitcoin, it's just been pumped (and is now partway through a dump) because it was never any good in reality.  Some of the coins OP lists are very legitimate, and it's great that he's actually finding good coins instead of jumping on the train of whatever the biggest pump is.

Thanks. Let me know of any legit coins you come across.  There are a lot these days so trying to find the diamonds. I'm currently studying zclassic.

I think one good coin could be Via, dev is super active here in their thread, roadmap looks good.
Activity: 3
April 04, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
BUY ROUND!
3 CENTS A ROUND WILL SOON BE 1 DOLLAR A ROUND!
Activity: 2
April 04, 2017, 10:01:54 PM
I've got

TaaS
ETC
ETH
DASH
GNT
ICN
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 04, 2017, 08:56:14 PM
One thing i want to mention is stay away from coins that pumped like crazy like DASH, ETH, MONERO
That's right deicision, too late to get on that coins, because the trend just fully with pump and dump. And it's very risky to follow that coins.
Agree with Dash, don't know about any of the others.  It's always amusing to me to see what shitcoins people are investing in, as if there was any logic behind the choices.  I haven't even heard of most of what OP owns...good luck with your quest for profit.  LOL
Dash is a complete shitcoin, it's just been pumped (and is now partway through a dump) because it was never any good in reality.  Some of the coins OP lists are very legitimate, and it's great that he's actually finding good coins instead of jumping on the train of whatever the biggest pump is.

Thanks. Let me know of any legit coins you come across.  There are a lot these days so trying to find the diamonds. I'm currently studying zclassic.
April 04, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

How is Monero "pumped like crazy"? If anything, its had real organic growth.

Organic? I'm not outing my money in a $300M market cap. ETC is $240M but the will replace ETH eventually
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 04, 2017, 07:13:29 PM
Activity: 10
April 04, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

How is Monero "pumped like crazy"? If anything, its had real organic growth.
April 04, 2017, 02:54:58 PM
I officially doubled my bitcoins from 16 to 32 in three weeks and my portfolio hasn't even money yet. All slow and steady growth.
April 04, 2017, 07:00:17 AM
Main alt coins for me at the moment
BAY
WBB
COVAL
EXCL - seeing as the other masternode coins DASH etc, pumped thought I might get lucky

Why is WBB valuable?
Not the first person I see mentioning ti but I dont really know whats good about it.
ANy info?
gonna search for some myself aswell

WBB you can only buy from their own exchange. Not worth it at the moment
April 04, 2017, 06:59:15 AM
As predicted maid is slowly climbing up. The slow and steady climb are the coins you can invest in.

As always stay away from huge pumped coins. Dash and ripple crashing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 01, 2017, 10:27:20 AM
Main alt coins for me at the moment
BAY
WBB
COVAL
EXCL - seeing as the other masternode coins DASH etc, pumped thought I might get lucky

Why is WBB valuable?
Not the first person I see mentioning ti but I dont really know whats good about it.
ANy info?
gonna search for some myself aswell
March 31, 2017, 11:34:58 AM
No updates to portfolio. Coins are stabilizing. We just have to be patient.
Activity: 44
Merit: 5
March 29, 2017, 08:57:35 AM

Looking at the charts i think that Monero still has a lot of upward potential. Stay tuned...!
March 29, 2017, 07:00:40 AM
XEM
PIVX
XMR
MUSIC
GBYTE

Everyone please stop just post in coin names. It's not very helpful and don't just post coins that have pumped. Stay away from all those coins
March 29, 2017, 06:59:33 AM
Why burst? care to explain? its a hard drive mined coin, I don't see whats the big deal about it, what do you see that I don't?

Hi,

Great community and they have a built in asset exchange which is very cool and very active dev team.

The only thing I see going for Burst is the community, I don't see real development coming from the platform also the project is not doing anything you can say they are the best in the space

Sometimes a community is the o ly thing that keeps coins afloat.  A growing commuting at that.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
March 29, 2017, 02:19:53 AM
XEM
PIVX
XMR
MUSIC
GBYTE
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
March 29, 2017, 12:41:13 AM
Why burst? care to explain? its a hard drive mined coin, I don't see whats the big deal about it, what do you see that I don't?

Hi,

Great community and they have a built in asset exchange which is very cool and very active dev team.

The only thing I see going for Burst is the community, I don't see real development coming from the platform also the project is not doing anything you can say they are the best in the space
March 28, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

Hi,

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
March 28, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
March 28, 2017, 05:55:39 PM
1.  TaoPay
2.  Litecred
3. KashhCoin
4.  BitBay
Pages:
Jump to: