Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 37. (Read 73139 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
May 20, 2017, 01:48:01 PM
Why did you exit ETC by the way, some news or just better opportunities elsewhere?

Better opportunities elsewhere. I went into block which had a better chance of going x10

Cool. I have positions on about half the coins you list, everything going green last few days.
edit:
Except ZCL..

ZCL only dropped because ZEN distribution. Its a good long term hold and they may fork more coins from it.
May 20, 2017, 01:47:07 PM
Some have asked me to post my trading history so I'll do it in this thread. This is always open for discussion and we hope we can find the solid coins together.

These are all the ones I own right now. Watching lots more. The only one that isn’t up is MAID and it is holding up nicely when the others dropped. I feel it will rise soon. Just patient.

Updated portfolio - Total 50 BTC
BAY - 12 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 6 BTC
Zclassic – 10.5 BTC
Spreadcoin – 3 BTC
Bitsend – 1.5 BTC
Waves - 8 BTC
BLOCK - 4.5 BTC
KMD 4.3 BTC

Congratulations, at least 5 out of your bag the chance to make you a millionaire (with each coin, considering the amounts!).

Quick question:
No NXS and DGB?

Thanks. NXS from what I remember just focuses on one game and DGB already pumped so staying away for now.

It's not worth $100M marketcap
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 19, 2017, 05:54:33 PM
Why did you exit ETC by the way, some news or just better opportunities elsewhere?

Better opportunities elsewhere. I went into block which had a better chance of going x10

Cool. I have positions on about half the coins you list, everything going green last few days.
edit:
Except ZCL..
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 19, 2017, 04:40:25 PM
Some have asked me to post my trading history so I'll do it in this thread. This is always open for discussion and we hope we can find the solid coins together.

These are all the ones I own right now. Watching lots more. The only one that isn’t up is MAID and it is holding up nicely when the others dropped. I feel it will rise soon. Just patient.

Updated portfolio - Total 50 BTC
BAY - 12 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 6 BTC
Zclassic – 10.5 BTC
Spreadcoin – 3 BTC
Bitsend – 1.5 BTC
Waves - 8 BTC
BLOCK - 4.5 BTC
KMD 4.3 BTC

Congratulations, at least 5 out of your bag the chance to make you a millionaire (with each coin, considering the amounts!).

Quick question:
No NXS and DGB?
May 19, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

May 19, 2017, 05:34:43 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
May 17, 2017, 05:33:09 PM
I'm all in on Veritaseum Veritas ... 14,238 Veritas in my portfolio ... ICO is going on till May 26th where you set up MyEtherWallet ... put some ETH in it and exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas

Here's the ICO link if interested:  https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens

Here's CEO Reggie Middleton (yes the one who shorted Bear Sterns and Lehman in 2007 & 2008 and made billions $$) presentation to understand what Veritaseum is all about:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p

Reggie also has a You Tube channel

Taking out the hedge fund middle man ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... then onto Insurance and Real Estate which also need to be decentralized just like Wall Street hedge funds and our banking system

You're a Veritas Whale.  Smiley

I'm not sure I'd bet the farm on it, but I think it's definitely worth getting in on.
May 17, 2017, 10:41:17 AM
Thank you for doing this. Any chance you could use the we page cryptocompare https://www.cryptocompare.com so we can see how its total performance is doing. Its a great tool for people who track there portfolios.

I have been using blockfolio(which is great), I'll take a look into this one.
May 17, 2017, 10:40:28 AM
I'm curious about your choice.
To be more clear, could you give reason to throw Btc to that list ?

Hello,

BTC is steady now, i see no reason to hold BTC at the moment. There may be a second wave of altcoin pumps coming. Some people will move over to bittrex as with all the issues with poloniex have people frustrated so I have been focusing on good projects on bittrex
Activity: 23
May 17, 2017, 09:54:23 AM
Thank you for doing this. Any chance you could use the we page cryptocompare https://www.cryptocompare.com so we can see how its total performance is doing. Its a great tool for people who track there portfolios.

This!! Yes please Smiley
Activity: 53
May 17, 2017, 09:37:26 AM
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
May 17, 2017, 07:07:38 AM
I'm curious about your choice.
To be more clear, could you give reason to throw Btc to that list ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
May 17, 2017, 06:25:40 AM
I'm buying into waves. I feel an impending pump

Bought 8 btc worth

Waves technology seems to be playing roles in many new and upcoming projects throughout the altcoin environment recently. I think this is a great call and it's going to pump soon along with other technologically prominent coins- XCP, for example. Going to buy into Waves myself, too, I think.

I agree that Waves is a good project and even after this week its undervalued at the moment. I ll try to keep investing it till it reaches to 2 usd. Imo its value will be really good in less than 1 year
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 08:54:44 PM
I'm all in on Veritaseum Veritas ... 14,238 Veritas in my portfolio ... ICO is going on till May 26th where you set up MyEtherWallet ... put some ETH in it and exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas

Here's the ICO link if interested:  https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens

Here's CEO Reggie Middleton (yes the one who shorted Bear Sterns and Lehman in 2007 & 2008 and made billions $$) presentation to understand what Veritaseum is all about:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p

Reggie also has a You Tube channel

Taking out the hedge fund middle man ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... then onto Insurance and Real Estate which also need to be decentralized just like Wall Street hedge funds and our banking system
May 16, 2017, 11:08:19 AM
Looked at EXP? Imminent pump has been called

It got pumped already. I'll wait until it drops more
May 16, 2017, 09:47:27 AM
Looked at EXP? Imminent pump has been called
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 14, 2017, 09:15:53 PM

KMD
BAY – on bittrex
STRAT
MAID
GAME
BURST
ETC

Updated portfolio
BAY - 9 BTC
GAME – 6 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 5 BTC
Zclassic – 6.6 BTC
Spreadcoin – 2.1 BTC
Bitsend – 1.4 BTC
Florincoin – 1 BTC

Hi sir can you explain why you invest in that coin? Id like to know more before i invest to a single coin Smiley for now im watching XEM and XRP.

Which coin?

Maidsafecoin sir! Im watching this coin for about 2-3months now but theres no big moves happening to this coin i just want know whats good with this coin before i get in.

Sorry, i sold that coin. I updated my OP. I feel SHIFT is a better chance for growth than MAID

Oh i see sir thanks! Gonna watch this thread for some better update with your porfolio Smiley im gonna buy some of your coins in your list
May 14, 2017, 08:45:50 PM

KMD
BAY – on bittrex
STRAT
MAID
GAME
BURST
ETC

Updated portfolio
BAY - 9 BTC
GAME – 6 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 5 BTC
Zclassic – 6.6 BTC
Spreadcoin – 2.1 BTC
Bitsend – 1.4 BTC
Florincoin – 1 BTC

Hi sir can you explain why you invest in that coin? Id like to know more before i invest to a single coin Smiley for now im watching XEM and XRP.

Which coin?

Maidsafecoin sir! Im watching this coin for about 2-3months now but theres no big moves happening to this coin i just want know whats good with this coin before i get in.

Sorry, i sold that coin. I updated my OP. I feel SHIFT is a better chance for growth than MAID
May 14, 2017, 08:45:05 PM
I'm buying into waves. I feel an impending pump

Bought 8 btc worth

Waves technology seems to be playing roles in many new and upcoming projects throughout the altcoin environment recently. I think this is a great call and it's going to pump soon along with other technologically prominent coins- XCP, for example. Going to buy into Waves myself, too, I think.

Slowly bidding up. Let's go lol
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 14, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

KMD
BAY – on bittrex
STRAT
MAID
GAME
BURST
ETC

Updated portfolio
BAY - 9 BTC
GAME – 6 BTC
MOBILEGO – 4 BTC (ICO)
SHIFT – 5 BTC
Zclassic – 6.6 BTC
Spreadcoin – 2.1 BTC
Bitsend – 1.4 BTC
Florincoin – 1 BTC

Which coin?

Pages:
Jump to: