Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio is Down - page 2. (Read 798 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:48:44 PM
Do not worry if you certainly did not merge their assets less than the purchase price. Since the market situation is cyclical. If now bottom the will and rise. We are waiting for winter and new year. New year gifts and surprises bitcoin for twenty thousand from Santa Claus.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Your portfolio is just "down"? Lucky man. Mine is totally rekt I can't even watch on it. It's been a long bear market, mang...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:37:27 AM
ilost  3k$ on fucking ICO...

Now i try trade my money back, but btc is so strange coin now...
Never be disappointed because you may have this opportunity once again mate. Just hold your investment till the bullish trend start. Prices will again rise just hold on wait and observe.If you are engage in short term trading its very beneficial because fluctuations in market is high, more chances to earn profit but risky as well. Because we know that this a patience and long term game.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 05, 2018, 09:09:27 PM
We do need to learned from previous mistakes instead of regretting, most of us seen that having a plan b when we are working with our investment really works good, if you have a good skills finding your diversions then you can survive from this fluctuations, instead of keep thinking about mistake better to
move forward plan well for your next entry.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 08:37:54 PM
I feel you there! There's a lot of us right now that has the same wishful thinking, "if only i".

But you have already endured 2 months, why not wait some more. I am not telling that things are to change better soon, but they will eventually. If you can manage to hang on a bit more tighter till the market recovers so that you can gain back your supposed loss.

Yet again, do not simply take my word for it. If your finances dictates that you need to sell out already, then please do so. There's nothing more wiser but to address your current and actual needs using your current and actual finances. Sell if you must.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 08:05:20 PM
If I have converted my portfolio to fiat two months ago, I will have 50% profit if I'm to invest the money back at the moment. I have learned a lesson again

I think most hodler in cryptomarket having same experience. Most coin and token price drop again and my portfolio too. But i am still holding my coin and my token because i do not want sell it at cheap price
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
Who would have thought that we would fall on this level. I dont know but i dont believe we can see new lows even if those youtubers are saying that we still didnt see the bottom. We are at 200 B. I dont believe we can see lower than 190B. J ust hodl
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
I think it's worth the wait. The bulls went all out last year. This year they are quite tired, so do not expect a sharp jump. I think it's worth the wait, or you can invest some of your money now and invest again later.
Activity: 9
September 05, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
ilost  3k$ on fucking ICO...

Now i try trade my money back, but btc is so strange coin now...
Activity: 9
September 05, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
what?))
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 07:09:19 PM
You are not alone on this one. I think everyone has a down portfolio and it's very irritating when we look at those red figures. Return on investment was painfully slow but if you are patient, you will earn money. I won't stop anyone from selling their coin because I know how tiring it is to wait for the next price increase.
Activity: 43
September 05, 2018, 07:01:30 PM
My portfolio has dropped to 0.1x from my first deposit. But I think that by the end of the year I will get a profit
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 06:59:02 PM
I think the people that converted back then are the people with experience, i was new in crypto space then, so i think cryptos is about uptrend, I never knew a time like this will come, but it's a lesson, I have learnt in a hard way, and I won't make such a mistake again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 03:21:31 PM
Everyone's portfolio is down. No matter how hard we talk about it, it is not going to change anytime soon. Now we are all just waiting and hoping that the market gets back to a good price soon, with the way that the coins are right now, even if you wanted to try and cut your losses, there is no way that you could be making out a good amount from the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:18:05 AM
Don't be too later regret in that sort of thing. use it as a lesson for the investment strategies in the next crypto. This will be much more can be produced from on must see the value of the loss. hold and wait for the increase will come and then the profit will be obtained.
Activity: 714
September 05, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
My asset portfolio has decreased by 90 percent compared to 2017, I still believe that blockchain technology will become mainstream technology in the future.
Activity: 110
September 05, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
If I have converted my portfolio to fiat two months ago, I will have 50% profit if I'm to invest the money back at the moment. I have learned a lesson again

Some people still hold any portfolios that occur, some choose cut loss. But maybe nothing will guarantee you will buy the same assets.
The market fluctuates and it will quickly change the strategy, so if you feel you can do it, then try it.
Activity: 714
September 04, 2018, 10:35:31 PM
I think that is a natural thing when your portfolio has decreased. actually not only you but many people here also experience the same thing where their portfolios also decreased due to the decreasing price of bitcoin
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:33:20 PM
Yeah we have all been slaughtered.  The smart ones jumped into Tether.  I unfortunately was not even in the ballpark of making that excellent decision.  I have been getting annihilated for the last few months.  Great fun!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 04, 2018, 09:21:11 PM
My portfolio is down 40%, I'm depressed about it but i don't have choice but to wait the right time. Still hoping my investments grow as last year..
Pages:
Jump to: