Pages:
Author

Topic: My small advice about crypto market - page 34. (Read 3894 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:35:38 AM
This small advice of crypto is a big help, rspecially to thise people whi are not fun of reading or like surfing into the net. I hope this thread is one of the way the real works of crypto.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 30, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
This small advice have big helpful to us, because a lot of people they did not know what they do right now because the price of the most coins decreased in the last few months. I hope because of this thread is one of the way the real works of crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 01:50:31 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
yes holding is not the only way to do to gain profit in crypto world. Trading would be best , and it would be really good if you can predict when the market going to crash. Predicting the market is really hard and we dont know for sure when bitcoin reach the bottom and when it reach highest point. In my opinion playing long term is the best way to earn money, you need to wait and be patience and you also need to know your limit so decide when you going to sell and what point you should cut lose.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 01:44:57 AM
Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

My advice is learn to wait patiently. Dont give up and keep learning. Dont be afraid to risk because sometimes is better for us
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 30, 2018, 12:09:42 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I agree with you, sometimes when the people are too blind when investing their money thats when they loose their money. Anyway thank you for your advice.
Activity: 114
June 29, 2018, 09:58:21 PM
My personal advice, do not give up and keep learning to observe the circumstances because of the profit we will get
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 29, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

New tokens or altcoins are useless because it is still down and the market is down
 runs on all crypto coins so it's a great deal to fall
 when all altcoins or bitcoin have fallen in the market price all of altcoins will affect.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 29, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

Maybe theres one question you must answer first,whats the differences of Holders and investors?as far as i know that when you purchase cryptocurrency you are already an investors so is this different from Holders?

But about the advice is cool and i believe that if people understand this then they might gain starting niw,unless they will hold and the benefits will take long
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 29, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
If i will give an advice about the cryptocurrency market that is, they should have patience. Yes, patience is playing a big role in the market whether it is stock,forex, or even in cryptocurrency market because we all know that there will be time that the price of the stocks, cryptos, will go down and that is why we should have patience so we can overcome this challenges and view the beautiful rainbow after the rain.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 09:30:09 PM
I so agree with this statement. It is really true we must not be afraid when the price goes down. It is the best time to buy coins that we want. Of course we must be prepared at all times to respond accurately what the market offers. In times of down market we must be prepared with our capital.
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 09:22:47 PM
yes you are right if you believe in bitcoin i think you will get more and more in the end beacuse the investor of bitcoin that always hold bitcoin before the price reached that target is believe in bitcoin that bitcoin price will reach their target no matter when and how
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
June 29, 2018, 08:37:58 PM
People should not be afraid to be engaged in trading , nor to be holders . What they should understand and be afraid of is getting out / purchasing coins in bad moments . There's an old saying stating that "people should buy when there is blood in the streets" and that translates to whenever it's going crazy and people are panicking -> that's the best time for you to buy and we are living that at the moment so people will be GETTING OUT in a bad moment and people will be INVESTING , and when the cycle goes to the opposite phase those who got out will be regretting it !
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 29, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Who is not afraid of risk?
but that crypto is a very unique risk, and with crypto also one can get an experience in investing
buying when the market is crashing, and selling when the candle starts to green is the best way in my opinion
Activity: 420
June 29, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
your opinion is very true for me we must be good at taking advantage of the opportunities that exist to gain a profit in that investment
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 08:09:27 PM
it is definitely right. the market is more or less like a circle, the ups and downs are part of it and so the earlier we understand that, the better for us. This will even prevent panic sales
Activity: 35
June 29, 2018, 08:03:52 PM
MY advice is to stay close to the market for the fact the use the rising cryptocurrency to make for your currencies that you have lost. Crypto market needs patience.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
This is the moment in when you can make a lot of money if you are smart enough, sadly, most of the people do not like to invest.
Activity: 280
June 29, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Really this a good advice to all also for beginner based on this this idea can help the investment and market need this types of people who can share good ideas and encourage people to invest more and technical way so people will increase their profit.
Activity: 149
June 29, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Thanks for this and this is how I have approached the recent bear market. Take it for what of is. The markets are always volatile and one can make money either ways.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
The market is very specific territory.  You need good knowledge in order not to lose all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: