Pages:
Author

Topic: My small advice about crypto market - page 35. (Read 3894 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2018, 07:10:59 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

The cycle of bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency are way back from the beginning since bitcoin start to b come famous in the market as decentralized currency from the very cheaper value until hit the very expensive value in the market place.

They have nothing to worry and afraid about the price lower than before and afterwards the orice will bounce back again until until hit the last year ath.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

Thank you very much for the kuwcj and trust us, thank you very much
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 11:16:23 PM
Indeed, knowledge is important when we plunge in any world including crypto currency. All options are up to you whether you will choose to invest or hold a crypto currency coin. Although the choice is free in your hands, the key is to understand all about the business in crypto currency. Do not be afraid to do business and do not be afraid of fluctuating prices. All can be overcome when you have a smart strategy in playing. Indeed the market cycle is uncertain, sometimes above and not close the possibility of stagnant below. My advice to the crypto currency market to be more patient and remain a wise and intelligent player. Do not play cheats so the crypto currency market can be back to normal and stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
June 28, 2018, 11:09:36 PM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

My advice is never buy bitcoin at the high price or when crypto is on the hype, because you will have a chance to loss if the hyping stop.
The price will decrease and corrected back after. Like many peoples on the dec 2017 hype bought many cryptocurrency and ended by selling lower.
The time for buying is now, when the market is on the bottom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
ok i like the whole tip. but i don't understand, do you mean that when the market crashes you make more money? my fear with cryptocurrency is sometimes if your a holder or an investor,when there's pumping and these token's grow it doesn't take time they drop bck and chances of them going up again it's like 10-0% . any advise on how sell in that situation.
Activity: 183
June 28, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
Just trade when you have enough knowledge in techique analysis. I think hodl is better way to invest. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 01:27:20 PM
the blind bull is a very dangerous thing especially when the market is down you try to swim against the flow and end up losing more money. And vice versa happens when you become the blind bear as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
June 28, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
My advice about the crypto market is that buy cryptocurrency in lower price maybe this moment is the right time to buy some and then sell it when its price is very high usually it happens in ber months and before and after the new year.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the long term investments are always profitable in the long run. We must learn to be patient and hodl the coins for long term investments.
when it comes to bitcoin, it is not only suitable for long-term investments, it is also ideal for short-term investments. but in short-term investments requires good analysis because they do not just hold assets, but market analysis is necessary.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 01:13:17 PM
One thing that is clear if we work for any trading or business ,we should have to study deeply about the projects & theirs results but most is needed believe with patience. these rules apply just as crypto market.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the long term investments are always profitable in the long run. We must learn to be patient and hodl the coins for long term investments.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
June 28, 2018, 02:28:51 AM
yes, everything moving at the price of the crypto currency will initially depend on market demand, if demand continues to increase then the price will rise, otherwise if demand decreases then the price will decrease. so in our opinion it is only a matter of time when many people start to come to the conclusion to buy on crypto and generate tremendous profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
June 28, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

I think what you said is right. Looking back at the history, no matter crypto currency history or stock history, there is always ups and downs. It is not going up forever, and it is not possible to be going up forever. And when it goes down, it is often good opportunity to buy some more, then when the market goes up, you can sell and make profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 12:30:43 AM
yes, of course, until now I take that step. not in a hurry to sell but I hold what I have and I am sure this will be the greatest treasure inside bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

any coin just the same we see the benefits for the next few years jia will indeed invest basically a new coin is good besides the cheap price there is a possibility of going up but see how the coin volalitas also do not originate to invest.
Activity: 65
June 28, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Thank you very much for your advice. I myself have lost a lot of money to this market and are stuck
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 12:21:12 AM

Thank you very much for the advice, we will try to do everything well according to regulations. If you have extensive knowledge about e-money investments, you can invest in here. But most people here know from other people that it is profitable to invest.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
June 27, 2018, 10:01:20 PM
Many of the currency holders of cryptos have their behavior in the market, selling crypto at high prices or stashed in unfavorable conditions. But we do not blame them. They need to have experience, to know behavior in the market and to have a good experience in trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

I definitely agree with you. Knowledge is the key to make you succeed in any endeavor you wish to pursue. Like with cryptocurrency you would be more confident doing trading or even investing with ico if you already knew all the techniques and strategy on how to deal with such venture. Although risk is inevitable when it comes to being an investor but there is a great chance that one can avoid risk because of the knowledge that you have before getting involve with crypto.
Activity: 114
June 27, 2018, 08:08:53 PM
I think you in the world of cripto you must be diligent and diligent in reading.karena every knowledge information is obtained when reading.
and that's my main capital .
Pages:
Jump to: