Pages:
Author

Topic: My step to promote bitcoin (Part 2). - page 2. (Read 337 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 560
February 03, 2023, 08:05:49 AM
I can commend on your effort to an extent but i will also have to tell you the fact behind what is expected, creating an awareness on bitcoin has gone beyond ordinary printing of stickers which you may give some people and they won't read it after the collection, a sticker is not a bad idea but does it contains all tge information required to tells someone about bitcoin, we also only sees your printed materials but no actions were in display on how you engage on the delivery of them, you need yo make a follow-up on every new interested candidate on bitcoin and stickers alone can't convince them to adopt bitcoin, i believe you're getting my opinion that people need more tangible and convincing evidence why they must adopt bitcoin and believe what you're saying, one of the means is for you to start first by organising a free class to learning bitcoin for beginners.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
February 03, 2023, 07:52:10 AM
Following my first attempt to contribute in my own little way to the spread of bitcoins, I set out to make some stickers that talk about bitcoins, which I shared here. The stickers were not as effective as I felt they will be from my inexperience and I received some tips from more experienced members on this forum on how to make my attempt better.

I could not immediately make the changes and improvement that the stickers needed because it required money and I do not have enough yet to do things without planning. Good thing is I have been able to make the improvements and added a QR code as advised, so people can easily scan it and be redirected to a link where they will be able to learn more.

THE SOFT COPY.

(Please help me preview, so the images can be seen)

The QR code is a link to  https://learnmeabitcoin.com/, as recommended by "Maus0728'', It contains illustrations and I think it is ideal for newbies like myself to learn from. When I make more stickers, I will include links to other helpful websites with good information about bitcoins.

I did not add any contact information because I do not feel that I have enough knowledge myself, and will be confident to tutor another person, and also since cryptocurrency is not completely legal in my country, I did not want to just put myself out there as promoting something that the government considers illegal.

THE STICKERS

(Please help me preview, so the images can be seen)

I was able to afford 150 stickers for this, I will do more when this is finished and when I have some more spare cash to invest in the promotion of bitcoin.

If there are any more improvements that can be done for subsequent stickers that I will do, please still let me know, I like this to be my commitment to making the name of bitcoins bigger.

Pages:
Jump to: