Pages:
Author

Topic: My theory about Waves - page 2. (Read 3653 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 04:37:49 PM
WAVES can pump to above $10 on next major crypto rally. Just holding and waiting for that.

That could take years or may never happen again. The last notable crypto rally was December 2013.

The last crypto rally was this may.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
September 18, 2017, 04:28:54 PM
WAVES can pump to above $10 on next major crypto rally. Just holding and waiting for that.

That could take years or may never happen again. The last notable crypto rally was December 2013.

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 18, 2017, 04:19:21 PM
Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
September 18, 2017, 04:10:06 PM
Price is flat because WAVES was already pumped hard in April.

Before April waves trading at 20K sat

After Pump 200K sat that's 10x. Nice..

Now its selling for 100K sat (after correction) This is the new price until waves releases a functional product. Once that happens we will see an increase of 2x - 5x maybe. Any higher will need adoption. If it doesn't get adopted then the price will drop slowly over time back to where the market sees its value.

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 18, 2017, 03:16:34 PM
my theory about all waves rumor is only one, there is some one or one group want to keep waves low. they still accumulate the number of waves. after there are many good news about it and still not pump, probably when another alt down waves will goes up, this thing is just when dash at this price, waves maybe will goes to $100 in two years, we will see... i my self only hold small chunk. but i will buy more when i got my hard earned money. because 1% / month from leasing waves is a really good deal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 02:44:40 PM
the problem with Waves is the head, they are well capitalised but lack strong community, Sasha new a new blue print for the platform, so basic to me, even look at the Dex exchange nothing to right home about
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
September 18, 2017, 01:53:31 PM
strong team but they are not doing your job well. they couldn't finished their platform. we are waiting it but just waiting.
Yes like waveseallet.io, they should be able to solve the problems that are there quickly, but they just make an announcement on twitter and do not do a good job.
Indeed, in recent months waves have shown good price increases, but may not last for long
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 01:48:40 PM
strong team but they are not doing your job well. they couldn't finished their platform. we are waiting it but just waiting.
Activity: 266
September 18, 2017, 08:47:59 AM
or consolidate

Sorry, kinda new to this. What do you mean by "consolidate" in this context?

Buy moar ^^

I think the OP's theory on Waves is a little over the top and conspiracy theory'ish ... But either way.

I'm crazy mad at myself for not picking up more yesterday when the price dropped below $3. It's already back above $4 today.

Oh well --  maybe next time they drop (if that happens) I will scoop some more up.

Waves is a long term HODL coin for sure!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 06:30:34 AM
or consolidate

Buy moar ^^
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 18, 2017, 06:24:38 AM
Any guesses when Waves will explode? Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 07:18:53 PM
or consolidate

September 14, 2017, 12:02:20 PM
Last news, there will be a Q&A session with the CMO of Waves on the 18 of September, 17.00 UTC.

We will probably have a lot of new information at that time, now at 0.00098 I really believe it's the best time to enter (or consolidate, which is what I did, at 0.00105..).
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2017, 11:25:52 AM
I don't think the price is artificially kept low. But I do agree that the DEX is the culprit. The current DEX is complete and utter shit and completely useless for any serious traders.

If Waves ever gets a serious DEX that can appeal to masses of traders and investors it will start gaining traction. At that point we'll see the price of Waves increase because they will be needed to trade on the platform, which would then have a larger volume of transactions. Furthermore, due to increased activity the mining revenues will increase substantially. This will have two effects, on one side it will increase the amount of Waves sold as it will be a form of "dividend" for miners. On the other hand, people will re-lease the mined fees to get even more fees. Overall, the price should be going up though.

However, this depends massively on the quality and speed of the DEX.

Another point that would greatly help Waves would be a better GUI for the platform. One that would make it stupidly easy to create tokens and to actually use them for voting and other contracts. What is currently missing (in crypto in general), are smart contracts that a donkey could program. Waves has a unique starting point for this due to the fact that it already uses a "platform" of its own. Whether or not they will successfully leverage it is an open question though.

I feel the same. DEX needs improvement, certainly the charts, and when you're orders are executed, it doesn't show up immediately. It's more like etherdelta and need to be something like trex, functionality wise. Once that happens, we can see waves easily going above $10. Just look at Binance before the crash.
If Waves gets a very strong DEX $10 would be quite low with the current enthusiasm in crypto I believe. Waves has been hovering around $5 for quite a while now after all.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 14, 2017, 10:39:26 AM
I don't think the price is artificially kept low. But I do agree that the DEX is the culprit. The current DEX is complete and utter shit and completely useless for any serious traders.

If Waves ever gets a serious DEX that can appeal to masses of traders and investors it will start gaining traction. At that point we'll see the price of Waves increase because they will be needed to trade on the platform, which would then have a larger volume of transactions. Furthermore, due to increased activity the mining revenues will increase substantially. This will have two effects, on one side it will increase the amount of Waves sold as it will be a form of "dividend" for miners. On the other hand, people will re-lease the mined fees to get even more fees. Overall, the price should be going up though.

Another point that would greatly help Waves would be a better GUI for the platform. One that would make it stupidly easy to create tokens and to actually use them for voting and other contracts. What is currently missing (in crypto in general), are smart contracts that a donkey could program. Waves has a unique starting point for this due to the fact that it already uses a "platform" of its own. Whether or not they will successfully leverage it is an open question though.

I feel the same. DEX needs improvement, certainly the charts, and when you're orders are executed, it doesn't show up immediately. It's more like etherdelta and need to be something like trex, functionality wise. Once that happens, we can see waves easily going above $10. Just look at Binance before the crash.
Activity: 630
September 14, 2017, 09:35:53 AM
as you can see from August dumping time at now price was flat. other currency did so much volatile.  i think any time waves can go to moon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
September 14, 2017, 08:49:05 AM
Waves are clearly top 3 coin in future and I agree, price is being manipulated hard. But the time will come...that kind of a project is to huge to not be noticed.
I agree with that, but - that's make me nervous that price is still being manipulated (after good few months of rumors about WAVES). If they are able to manipulate now, what will keep them from manipulating when we reach 100$?
It was not manipulated maybe their price in the market was increasing due to good flow of waves in altcoins society. However, I believe to the potential of waves in the market whatever reasons of increasing their value I can accept it.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

September 14, 2017, 06:47:45 AM
Waves are clearly top 3 coin in future and I agree, price is being manipulated hard. But the time will come...that kind of a project is to huge to not be noticed.
I agree with that, but - that's make me nervous that price is still being manipulated (after good few months of rumors about WAVES). If they are able to manipulate now, what will keep them from manipulating when we reach 100$?

If we reach 100$ they can do whatever they want ^^
Activity: 112
bros over blockfolios
September 14, 2017, 05:42:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: