Pages:
Author

Topic: My theory about Waves - page 4. (Read 3653 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 11:56:48 AM
I don't agree. But I may agree that they hold it in lower levels indirectly. Why? Waves is so much popular in forums but nothing on public. Even some ICOs do better PR than Waves. So they are waiting for big move, doesn't really pay much effort for ads in current situation.

Could fit with the theory, if it goes with the new DEX.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 13, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
I don't agree. But I may agree that they hold it in lower levels indirectly. Why? Waves is so much popular in forums but nothing on public. Even some ICOs do better PR than Waves. So they are waiting for big move, doesn't really pay much effort for ads in current situation.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
September 13, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
Price stay flat because waves team didnt put much efforts to list waves in bigger exchanges such as bitfinex and kraken, i have feeling that they dont care at all about waves price if it goes up or down , only waves community members are trying hard to add waves to new exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 10:45:30 AM
I don't think team are trying to keep the price low, they rather don't share every little update to pump the price because they believe in waves for long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 13, 2017, 10:28:11 AM
This is my though, we can compare it with dash.

Do you know the price of dash when it is darkcoin imediatly up to $6 from 50 cent. And when it is rebranding to dash no icreasment also down...it was in 2014, but you can see how much dash price now ?

When the up times comes to waves it will going to $100-$200..
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 08:33:00 AM
It seems to have some rough sea's though continiusally rising and falling between 5 and 2, it's more action then NEM/XEM gets.
Also what is DEX?

decentralized exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
September 13, 2017, 08:30:25 AM
It seems to have some rough sea's though continiusally rising and falling between 5 and 2, it's more action then NEM/XEM gets.
Also what is DEX?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 06:34:34 AM
Hello guys,

Waves is a strange coin. Very strong team, lots of good news, price flat.

Partnership with Burger King ? Flat (OMG rumors with McDonald, +75%).
New website ? Flat (rebranding Neo / Lisk, dont need to tell you the increase it made)
Lots of partnerships ? Flat

There is something we don't get, I heard that whales wanted to keep the price low, it's not true imo, why would they do that exclusively for Waves ?

Here is my thought :

Devs are keeping the price low. Why ? Because they are waiting for the new DEX to come. If they let the price go at that time, it will create a lot of volume and attract a lot of new customers on the Wave Lite (and so the new DEX).

There development goes in that sens : New website, super clear, easy to understand and to download the Waves Lite -> NG, can drive a lot of volume even if it's not needed right now -> DEX, if the theory is right, big increase in term of transaction, just after the NG.

This could be the best advertising campaign for the new DEX.

I know devs are working hard on the global Waves masterplan, they have other things to do than manipulating the price, but something is wrong about Waves atm and if they are manipulating it for that reason, it's a good reason. 

Again, just a theory, let me know what do you think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: