Pages:
Author

Topic: My top 5 alts for 2018 - page 4. (Read 891 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:53:03 AM
I think this year will be generally good for all kriptornka. In my portfolio, I expect particularly high growth from BTС and ETH, as well as ADA, WINGS, TRON,OAX
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
Nice list, I would probably go with privacy coins this year.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 25, 2018, 07:10:45 AM
A really good list, I am holding NEO for 2 years let see how it grow. You can also include WAVES into the list.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
February 25, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
My top 5 alts for 2018, expect lots of growth (not including BTC, ETH)

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.
You choose a good and potential altcoins in crypto currency community. These are the following altcoins in 2018, that I just want to have.

IOTA
NANO
WINGS
BCPT
ARN

I choose these coins because I know that in the future it was growing up so fast like bitcoin and ethereum, other than that their abilities of those coins are limitless
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
February 25, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
Great list, i would add some new project to the list - credits offers the own blockchain with fastest transactions - 1,000,000 per second. And one important point - credits is the first fully autonomous system, so it will work without any intervention. The launch of the network we will see in  june and i hope it will be good start!
Activity: 210
February 25, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.

I'm a Newbie. This list is very useful to me.

I've bought some BTC and EOS at the moment. I hope to make more money in 2018.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
Watching what goals you pursue from coins and for how long. For me, let's say the best five is dash, neo, wave, monero and ardor if you do not look at the price. After all, in a coin, the price is not the main indicator, but the main thing is its road map and how the promotion is going on in the market.
Activity: 77
February 24, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
Great list and info. I have been following all but OMISEGO. I will include that to my list. I am also checking out small cap cheap tokens with some huge potential like Telcoin.. I know that is completely a different coin.

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
February 24, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I do very agree on the WANCHAIN, it really rocks. By the way do you know when they will be tradable and what is the current price on the market ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 24, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

As I know organizing ICOs or investing in them is forbidden in China.

EOS is still just an Ethereum token? They still had not do anything?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:41:07 PM
I am familiar with EOS, the other ones seem popular but I never bought yet
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
ICX,  QTUM, ENJ, LEND, AION
Trust them Trust them
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 06:30:30 PM
I think all of your choices are good except for Nano. Wanchain will be invaluable when listed on the good exchanges. Eos 2018 will realize the decentralized exchange at the end of the year.
Activity: 103
February 24, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
NEO = a lot of ICOs are upcoming built on NEO this year.
IOTA = will change the way we live and they already have some hugh players partnered up with them.
STEEM = d.tube, dmania, dlive, steemit, dsound etc. their community is growing with extremely fast and more and more content creator from every area start to use it.
MATRIX (MAN) = This thing is not in the top 100 yet, but its going to be a game changer in terms of platforms. What they are going to archive is a whole different level. 1M Tx/s, AI included in their blockchain which doesnt require programing skills because smart contracts will be build via natural language & the blockchain evolves which means there wont be forks necessary since the blockchain always adapts. From all I have seen Matrix is something extremely special.
Oyster (PRL/SHL) = Again something very unique with a very impressive and hard working team. Especially with their 2nd token (Oyster Shell) which will airdrop in april, they have 2 very great projects.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
February 24, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

All those coins are already pumped to the stratosphere, they cannot go another 20, 30 or even 100x.

If you want to find the best performers for 2018 you'll need to look for coins with much lower market cap.
Activity: 24
February 24, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Great list. I hold all of them except for Wanchain, really missed that boat!  Undecided Will definitely be getting them after they launch on an exchange.

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
February 24, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
I agree with NEO,OMISEGO and EOS.  I would add to this list of 5 alts STRATIS and ZRX. Great projects, but low promotion.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 24, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
I'd definitely include NEO in my top 5 alts for this year because of the community that backs it up. Chinese community cannot be underestimated and if they support a specific coin, you should follow through. They treat NEO as ETH for their people so this pick is a no-brainer.

Waves also is included in my top 5 picks because of how their team is so dedicated to this project and how they are working hard for this to be a successful one. Yes, its price has come down so much lately and some investors who bought at its ATH are pissed off but that's how just the market works. I only see this an opportunity right now to buy more at cheap price.  

I'm also looking to buy Dash this year and stack it up.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 24, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
You have a very good list as a Newbie. Well done!
You can also check these coins, WABI, PRL, SMART, DBET, YOYOW.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
February 24, 2018, 05:15:08 PM
ICX , ZRX , Tron , Qtum and NEO .  Reliable projects can always be invested.
Pages:
Jump to: