Pages:
Author

Topic: My top 5 alts for 2018 - page 5. (Read 891 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
Great list! Totally agree with!   Wink

I am also holding some of these coins..!  Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
ICX-VTC-SYS. These will go to moon in next bull run.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
My top 5 alts for 2018, expect lots of growth (not including BTC, ETH)

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.
it looks like it's a very good coin dev, and has great potential in the future. I will hold some of those coins for long-term investments. because the coin looks very promising for the year 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
February 24, 2018, 04:51:40 PM
Omisego and nano will be the best performers in 2018, I do not think neo can rise a lot in 2018. There are many excellent coins, if one diversify, hard to lose in the long term.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
My top 5 alts for 2018, expect lots of growth (not including BTC, ETH)

NEO: top blockchain project from China with more than 100 ICOs launching this year, will only get bigger.

NANO: you gotta use it to believe it. Makes Litecoin look like a turtle, and no transaction fees. IOS and android wallets, plus you can use Nano on Twitch live game streaming video platform.

WANCHAIN (coming to exchanges): will be a good competitor among NEO & ETH. Will also launch ICOs on its platform.

ICON/ICX: top, huge blockchain project from Korea, with a very big team and smartest people in Korea working on it, with a mission to hypperconnect the world.

OMISEGO: THE top project on the Ethereum blockchain. Vitalik said when he's done with Ethereum, he will be with the OmiseGo team full time, he really believes in their mission to bank the unbanked. Recently got a partnership with the government of Thailand.

EOS could be on this list, I just hate the fact that they're grabbing $1 billion for their never ending ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: